BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 11)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 11)

Post by Guest »

Continue ladies.
So lovely to be here with you all! <3

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJLlamaDrama - They Even Stalk My Curtains! (Part 1

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Lol she's not going to stay away from social media long (I mean her main accounts, and not the cat one or her art ones :roll:). She'll probably realise people won't be missing her much and then she'll pop up again. Remember that time she shaved her head after two years of growing her hair, and she didn't get the responses she wanted?
I think it's like that.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Crazy that we already reached another thread :?

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

That title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Shaved her head?? Omg this is like studying Hannibal Lector...

*crawls off to watch more Beckie

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:Shaved her head?? Omg this is like studying Hannibal Lector...

*crawls off to watch more Beckie
Yeah, she shaved her head when her hair was looking thick, shiny and healthy. She set up like four different cameras to film herself from different angles to capture all the ~trauma.

What was weird about that video, was that she has been growing out her hair for years and it actually looked really healthy, but she kept insisting that it was way too damaged from her trichotillomania. Even weirder, she was smiling throughout the whole thing, and iirc, she posted a comment on twitter about her mom not knowing she shaved it all off and how shocked and heartbroken her mother was when she saw it, and the way Beckie worded her tweet, it made it sound like a joke to Beckie. Like, it was funny to Beckie how her mom reacted to seeing her daughter relapsing into mental health and hair pulling disorders, when she thought Beckie was doing well. Good ol' family fun..

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

Following

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

funnylikeyikes wrote:Lol she's not going to stay away from social media long (I mean her main accounts, and not the cat one or her art ones :roll:). She'll probably realise people won't be missing her much and then she'll pop up again. Remember that time she shaved her head after two years of growing her hair, and she didn't get the responses she wanted?
I think it's like that.
What was the response she wanted? I remember that I thought she was insane to shave her head in that point after saying for years that she wanted long hair... I made no sense to me.

Nothostile_17
Talker
Talker

Post by Nothostile_17 »

Dinogirl wrote:
funnylikeyikes wrote:Lol she's not going to stay away from social media long (I mean her main accounts, and not the cat one or her art ones :roll:). She'll probably realise people won't be missing her much and then she'll pop up again. Remember that time she shaved her head after two years of growing her hair, and she didn't get the responses she wanted?
I think it's like that.
What was the response she wanted? I remember that I thought she was insane to shave her head in that point after saying for years that she wanted long hair... I made no sense to me.
That was the video that made me change my mind about her. I'd been supportive of her but there was no way I could look at that video and her actions that rang true. The only understandable reason was for attention. It made absolutely no sense.

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

I think her head shaving incident was less about her trich and more about a minor breakdown - my mum has done it a lot and she doesn't have trich, I've cut my hair impulsively a few times, then there's the famous Britney thing. Trich probably just supplied her with an excuse most people don't have.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Do you think she'd be capable of shaving it again for a reaction ?
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Dinogirl wrote:
I think it's like that.
She made a vid about responses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHuidrhvtqA

Post by Guest »

Lynndi wrote:Do you think she'd be capable of shaving it again for a reaction ?
Definitely.

She does weird things with her hair, when people aren't commenting on ~how brave and strong she is in regards to her trich, or when people compliment her on her progress instead of pitying her. She basically draws attention to her hair, when she's run out of things to talk or complain about.
She doesn't want people to think she's cured or in recovery (don't wanna lose those pity points!), so she'll shave her head or start talking about how much the texture of her hair is all different and damaged, how she's pulling and have "permanent, irreversible damage", even though her hair looks perfectly fine, and no one but her can actually see it..
I distinctly remember her posting about her never ending, lifelong battle with trich, accompanied by a picture of her having a perfect rectangular shaped bald spot in the back of her head (it looked like it was deliberately cut with an electric razor)

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

Downonthecorner wrote:
Lynndi wrote:Do you think she'd be capable of shaving it again for a reaction ?
Definitely.

She does weird things with her hair, when people aren't commenting on ~how brave and strong she is in regards to her trich, or when people compliment her on her progress instead of pitying her. She basically draws attention to her hair, when she's run out of things to talk or complain about.
She doesn't want people to think she's cured or in recovery (don't wanna lose those pity points!), so she'll shave her head or start talking about how much the texture of her hair is all different and damaged, how she's pulling and have "permanent, irreversible damage", even though her hair looks perfectly fine, and no one but her can actually see it..
I distinctly remember her posting about her never ending, lifelong battle with trich, accompanied by a picture of her having a perfect rectangular shaped bald spot in the back of her head (it looked like it was deliberately cut with an electric razor)
I remember that... she had this perfectly "pulled" rectangle on the back of her head, all the same length and all looking perfect. People on here brought it up and she said something in response didn't she?

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

SleepingSkies wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/upload ... 683eeb.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>prettyuglylittleliar</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>uploads</span><span>/</span><span>monthly</span><span>_</span><span>2016</span><span>_</span><span>03</span><span>/</span><span>Untitled55</span><span>.</span><span>thumb</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>.</span><span>5b2a2a64811479c3ae8d336193683eeb</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
what I think happened was Beckie started shaving her head, her mum walked in and saw her and broke into tears (Beckie said her mum dislikes her shaved head), so Beckie stopped to avoid a fall out at christmas and decided to play it off as her pulling tbh

Post by Guest »

Ok just watched the hair shaving video. She reminds me of the blonde woman in that movie The Witches for some reason. That movie used to scare the shit out of me lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

She's gone quiet because she's working out her next move.

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

SleepingSkies wrote:Image
That is definitely a razor cut. No way she would tear her hair out like that.
I don't think she was shaving and then changed her mind. That was made in order to get attention for sure.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

If you notice on photos of Beckie with longer hair, she always look a lot more ill in her face than she does when she's shaved her head. Not diagnosing, but I think she physically takes measures to make herself look more ill when her hair has grown out - eating less, getting less sleep, generally wearing less makeup, because that gives people something to comment on, to give her sympathy about. Think about it - if she's walking around with what is essentially a pixie cut, looking okay, nobody will ask her if she's ill. But when she's got a shaved head, it will attract attention. Generally, when she has a shaved head, she looks a lot better physically (obviously there are exceptions). Just thought it was interesting that she alters her physical appearance around her hair length

Return to “BeckieJBrown”