BeckieJBrown - #actuallydesperate for an autism diagnosis

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown - #actuallydesperate for an autism diagnosi

Post by Lynndi »

Cuthere__ wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:
Lynndi wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Beckie J Drama Llama & The Creepy Santas
YES!

This is the title we need :rofl:

Almost makes me want to do a spoof kid style book / story strip about this lol
Reminds me of that youtuber who did a pisstake of Beckie’s videos where she said her favourite was Harry Potter and Book 3 :rofl: if you know, you know
You mean the George Cottier one

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>kkMnpLZtluU</span></a>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't know of this video, it's hilarious :rofl:
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by jiggy_girl »

a) that video is hilarious
b) how apt some of those lyrics are to beckie....

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Cuthere__ wrote:
funnylikeyikes wrote:She used to refer to it when she first became extremely stressed and overwhelmed during exams in high school - "they're coming to take me away", it's a song she no longer has a music video for on her channel (probably because of copyright). The sign in her latest IG photo "Come and get me" refers to the video and the song. She's sharing it again now to show she isn't afraid of us... :roll:
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>2x0KEzK3voo</span></a>

It’s actually a comedy song from the 60’s

<a class="vglnk" href="https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/They%27 ... y,_Ha-Haaa" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>en</span><span>.</span><span>m</span><span>.</span><span>wikipedia</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>wiki</span><span>/</span><span>They</span><span>%</span><span>27re</span><span>_</span><span>Coming</span><span>_</span><span>to</span><span>_</span><span>Take</span><span>_</span><span>Me</span><span>_</span><span>Away</span><span>,_</span><span>Ha</span><span>-</span><span>Haaa</span></a>!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know - it mentions the ASPCA which doesn't even apply to Rebecca but she's always been obsessed with everything American.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Nice IG BeckBeck.

You're so traumatised that you're already getting your feet out for the Santas donations.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

I was going to ask if someone could screenshot, but I don't think I want to see that :rofl: :rofl:

amelio902
Learner
Learner

Post by amelio902 »

wasn't the £1000 donation enough for her essential oils?

amelio902
Learner
Learner

Post by amelio902 »

Also if anyone could post I wannna see! What can I say, I am a glutton for punishment!

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

^ I posted the ig up thread. It's an old photo.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Lynndi wrote:
mangetout wrote:Her identity is suffering.

It’s what she’s sees as making her special and unique. It’s the thing that has given her views and attention and fans: she complains/lies about how she’s suffering and posts it online. In the past it got her views and subscribers and followers, but now it’s been so many years and more and more people can see she’s exaggerating and lying.

In her mind, if she wasn’t suffering, she’d have nothing. No fans. No reason to exist on the internet. She wouldn’t be unique.

That’s why when she finds a reason to claim she’s suffering, she blows it massively out of proportion and cries about it in order to try to get more fans, more views, more attention.

It’s so cyclical, we’ve seen it with this recent stuff about doxxing her (didn’t happen the way she describes), insulting her recently deceased grandfather (didn’t happen the way she describes), about how we bully her and abuse her (doesn’t happen). And there are two dozen examples from over the years.

It’s a cycle: she realises her views are waning. She finds a way to portray herself as suffering. She blows up over nothing. And that’s it.

She would NEVER portray herself as happy as in her mind that doesn’t make her worth viewing. That would make her like everyone else.

She’d lose her identity.
It has now occurred to me that just before this whole address thing got out of hand, we were talking about her views/subscribers and how they're clearly falling.
!!!
Hey, BeckBeck. Here's a friendly reminder that your views and subscribers are quickly plummeting because nobody can handle your bullshit.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Perhaps she brings up suicide so much because she feels guilty about probably contributing to the youth suicide rate by telling young people life is hopeless and they'll never get better.

And I realize that sounds harsh but words like that almost killed me. I can't imagine hearing it from someone you look up to without having a support system.

I'm not saying she's directly responsible of course. Just that she's probably a contributing factor to more young people commuting suicide than she realizes.

And that, Beckie, is why I'm here. Because your words are more powerful and more toxic than anything we could ever say.

(hey teddy if this is inappropriate I won't be offended if you delete it. It's been on my mind for days and I need to say it.)

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

[youtube][/youtube]

“They’re coming to take me away” When Beckie actually had good content and was a nicer person. This is the Beckie I subscribed to and was a fan of. Not now.

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

carryonsarah97 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

“They’re coming to take me away” When Beckie actually had good content and was a nicer person. This is the Beckie I subscribed to and was a fan of. Not now.
I wonder what that becky would think of today becky.

She's still young tho, could get better. You never know.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Hi, beckie0.

"Well, this us a fine mess you've got us in." as, as Stanley often said to Laurel.

I'm not goin to keep you lon as I haven't slept at all since I forget, 27 hours ago and am feeling quite ding-y. ( Pain and possibly my little cat is dying. It is hard. :( ).

Anyhoo, now would be a good time, if you have E.D.S., does Not stand for eating disorder, to trot out your diagnosis. I have suspected you have this disorder for sometime now, as I have heavily hinted at. a number of times.

People are really starting to think you are crazy, which, I guess, all of us are at times. But, EDS does not only support mental disorders, but also some very real and incredibly pain symptoms in back, hips, stomach, all joints really, migraines.

I think you would find this would get you all the sympathy a girl could want. That these fine young ladies and gents criticizing here would soon become helpful supporters. And that would be really good for you. There is a young girl of 21 who just got disagnosed this last year. But as she said, it took 20 Years.

There are people here, that you have hurt, including little old me. They have a right to feel that way. I do, too. And, if I am wrong, feel free, to blast away.

Anyhow, I am making too many mistakes, and am freesing (furnace broke down, and we are in a winter storm-- in APRIL. Saints, praeserve us.

Well, here is a checklist for all you budding Nancy Drew-ers, and Hardy Boys Hardy-er?). You'll notice that the first 8, she has pretty much covered, and more after that. EDS also comes with those handy-dandy mental disorders that we are all so fond, and aware, of here. Suicidal ideation and autism are frequently associated with EDS, also.
This is not a diagnosis but more an attempt to be helpful. Like the good old days, B. :)

Well, my fingers are about to snap off. so, I'm off, too. Toodles!

(Edited to say=)...
And, No, I'm not a doctor but I can read pretty well.. :D
And I edited out #12, because I thought it was offensive.
That's it, that's all I know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Oh, sorry/not sorry, about DP-
Here is a partial pic of Beckie's painting that I promised falafalf3ll3 (sp?, always funny). I could only find a partial pic of it, and I looked Everywhere. And I think I found a later one-
where Beckie had managed to paint herself in and then out of a corner- with some help-
but can't find it at the moment. Maybe B. will trot it out again some day. It really was a good painting.
Please don't arrest me, Mr. Sheriff, I cannot help but give an honest critique! Hee. Or the rest of the crew. Same with them. IF the B even thought there was the tiniest bit of criticism, they got to be banned, and blasted by Beckie.
Ain't it so, hun?
Which is not a great trait in a young Youtuber, but quite understandable in someone who is _possibly- on the autism spectrum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

I actually wonder if making videos/YouTube/going viral at a young age and documenting everything actually played a huge part in stunting her socially and emotionally. True, she had trich (though it didn't seem as 'bad' in her first videos?) and was possibly depressed back then but I don't think it would have been this chronic if she'd never gone viral or built up a following the way she has.

Obviously I'm not saying it's her fault, nor am I saying anything justifies her being awful to others but I really do think YouTube is partly why she's emotionally stunted. It's toxic for her, and I think she really needs to find who she is outside of trich and making videos.

That said, I can relate to her in small ways - mentally ill, afraid of growing up, physically looking very young/childlike, preference for much older men... but those things don't define you, Beckie. YouTube is not all you are. Not diagnosing anyone but I have BPD and think she'd really benefit from Dialectical Behavioural Therapy even if she doesn't have it. There are free resources online to do the 'assignments' too. I can't see it happening because that particular form of therapy is very intense and very difficult, I did it when I was 19 (I'm about a year younger than Beckie) and still struggle/am looking to redo the course. Her siblings and parents just seem so normal so I can't fathom how she ended up so dysfunctional. I wonder if she'll ever be a 'recovery account' like so many mentally ill YT'ers/instagrammers etc. I don't have trich but I pick my skin (not dermatillomania but it's a problem) and still find her weirdly triggering?

On her Christianity: I wonder what she thinks of Girl Defined?

In terms of her purring, clicking, odd noises, hand movement and such - is it possibly tourettes? I know ASD has been mentioned but I'm doubting that one. I don't say this to be cruel, but I wonder if she has learning difficulties or a low IQ? She throws around 'suicide' '#actuallyautistic' and 'sexual abuse' like it's nothing. I can't stand that. I 'went under the radar' for YEARS, I've presented as suicidal at A&E, had panic attacks in the doctor's surgery and still never got help because the NHS is so understaffed. I live in Essex too, not Chelmsford but another well known town. To see her rejecting help, spitting on the idea of meds and therapy... how dare you? I nearly died waiting for the smallest bit of help and you're just swanning around with all these things available to you and you just turn them down?

Now, I'm very curious to know if Beckie's mum or siblings are on here. I say that because of her mum's twitter (now private) and apparent openness about what it was like living with her.

ALSO, what does it mean to FOE someone on here?

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

https://youtu.be/atB3lgqbYDY?t=5m14s

Just leaving this here. Of course Santas are donating to her :rofl:

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

Her trying to rationalise eating Lush products by using a little boy as an anecdote. A little boy. A child. Beckie, you are not a child. It's 'norma' behaviour for a two year old, not a twenty-something. :?

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Hey guys can you stop diagnosing? You aren't her health providers and it's against the rules.

mangetout
Talker
Talker

Post by mangetout »

Baudrillard wrote:I actually wonder if making videos/YouTube/going viral at a young age and documenting everything actually played a huge part in stunting her socially and emotionally.
I have often wondered if her mild "success" on youtube at a young age has contributed to the situation she's now currently in at the age of 25.

However, I always feel a bit uncomfortable when people use phrases like "emotionally/socially stunted" to describe Beckie. The fact is, despite what she tries to portray to everyone online and despite what her minions may believe, I think she is just a deeply horrible, nasty, vile, disgusting person. We don't have to assume that it's because of some degree of "stunting" that she is like that; she could just BE like that. That could just be who she is.
Baudrillard wrote:Obviously I'm not saying it's her fault, nor am I saying anything justifies her being awful to others
I think this is a really key point: there is a list of things she's hinted at or that have been mentioned on here, be it autism or borderline personality disorder (not diagnosing, if anything doing the opposite!), but NONE of that excuses how she behaves. It is no excuse what so ever. So many people have SO many problems, but few rise to have her kind of audience/power, and shit all over her audience and cause such pain like her. That's one thing that IS unique about Beckie and we don't need autism or any other possible diagnosis to explain that. Some people are just fucking disgusting.

I think the issue a lot of people have in reconciling who she is with how she behaves, is that she tries to portray herself as a sweet, doe-eyed, innocent, Christian, moral, angelic little girl. A sweet little child. But the truth is, the way she looks and the fake accent she puts on doesn't cover up her fucking disgusting behaviour. The way she makes people feel, the way she attacks, doxxes, argues with people, refuses to accept any criticism, acts the victim, can't accept when she's made a mistake, can't accept when she's called out e.g. about being homophobic, tagging her videos with "cancer", claiming that the NHS is shit, claiming that therapy and medication don't work, making out cervical smears to be horrible to her impressionable audience (literally a life or death matter), claiming that life never gets better, making everything about HER be it a gun massacre in the US or her own grandfather's death, treating her family like utter shit, having MASSIVE fall-outs with friends...

This isn't the behaviour of an angel. This is the behaviour of a fucking vile human being with the body of a small 25 year old woman. If she didn't look the way she did, I doubt very much that she'd ever have the following that she does have.

Baudrillard wrote:In terms of her purring, clicking, odd noises, hand movement and such - is it possibly tourettes?
Don't want to diagnose anyone but am absolutely certain it isn't tourettes. Watch a video of someone who has tics, they are involuntary. Beckie is DELIBERATELY doing it to be quirky and cute. It is NOTHING like tourettes.
Baudrillard wrote:I don't say this to be cruel, but I wonder if she has learning difficulties or a low IQ?
Again, also not diagnosing: we can examine her behaviour without having to consider her as have learning difficulties. It is possible for her to say and do vile things because she's a nasty person, not because she's got those issues. Though in terms of IQ, she really doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the bunch. But honestly, we all know people who are a bit on the slow side, and most of them aren't mean and horrible like Beckie. It's no excuse.

I don't want this to come across as attack you, Baudrillard, it's absolutely not (you seem awesome!). I just think that too often, we look at someone as small and cute and doe-eyed as Beckie, and we, as a society, have trouble understanding how someone like that can ever be a horrible person on the inside, so we search for explanations like "autism" or "learning difficulties".

But until those things are confirmed (not ruling them about, but as far as we know she isn't diagnosed so...), I think the only conclusion we can come to about Beckie, is that she is JUST HORRIBLE. That's the only explanation we need. She is just a nasty mean vile person who truly doesn't care about how destructive her actions are, doesn't care about her fans, doesn't care about other people with Trich or mental health problems. She IS selfish. She IS self-centered. She IS toxic.

As a sidenote, you seem like a really great, strong person and I hope you're well and haven't been too upset by Beckie's terrible actions!

As another sidenote, she seems to have disappeared off facebook entirely. Her posts on the Trich group have gone.

Post by Guest »

Please keep in mind we aren’t her doctor or doctors, so try not to diagnose her. I don’t want this veering off into a medical diagnosis so this is just a heads up!

Hope you guys are well today.
Sorry I’m late to the party; I stayed up way too late to watch Beyoncé. :rofl: :D :giggle:

Return to “BeckieJBrown”