BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Post by MsMaybe »

She thinks people on here have no life because they use a gossip website but she always seems to know what’s said on this website?

Santa funded Pot calling the kettle black spring to mind?

Post by Guest »

No wonder she can't leave her flat, she's constantly refreshing her GG page. It's about time we en masse started dropping the GG threads on her Twitter, Instagram & YouTube channels. She won't be able to delete every single comment in time before 100s of her impressionable viewers come see for their selves. I don't follow her on Twat or YT so she can't stop any of us.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

MsMaybe wrote:She thinks people on here have no life because they use a gossip website but she always seems to know what’s said on this website?

Santa funded Pot calling the kettle black spring to mind?
She goes on as if every GG user posts on here “every hour of every day” because we “don’t have lives,” but not ONE SINGLE USER is posting on here that often.

So what she really means is that SHE’S on GG every hour of every day because SHE’S checking the website constantly.

She’s either delusional or purposefully lying when she plays the “GG has been trying to make me kill myself” card because not a single post - that I can find - has made any reference to that whatsoever. No one here wants her to kill herself. I certainly don’t. The goal here is to discuss her public content. Yes, there are negative opinions because she’s become a miserable, bitchy person and parades her horrible personality on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube - while she then promotes the shit out of her pages because she wants views and clicks and attention.

So she posts something publicly.
Shares it everywhere she can to get as many people to see it as possible.
People who don’t like it and want to express that, instead of commenting right on her post where she will see it, post it on a separate website.
Someone posts “I didn’t like her video. She complains a lot.”
She goes to the website specifically to seek out negative opinions, because she’s blocked people from her social media for saying anything other than “I’ll buy you stuff” and “wow, your eyes are big and blue” and “your life is so hard, I feel bad for you.”
Is surprised there are negative opinions.
Goes to twitter and claims harassment and torment.
“They abuse and gaslight me. Their goal is to make me kill myself.”

Then she goes on about people sharing personal details (uhhh this is stuff she’s posting on her public social media?) while patrolling twitter and “outing” people she thinks are from GG, and doxxing people who haven’t chosen to make their full legal names into a brand.

BONUS: Another suicide threat. “Stop posting on GG or I’ll kill myself.”

mothprince
Learner
Learner

Post by mothprince »

Silent Q wrote:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 9d6169.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180331</span><span>/</span><span>053dd1571907b4ec16846b47d89d6169</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Okay... That is kinda making me worried now. Her tweets about death are giving me bad vibes for some reason :?

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

I'm getting so tired of her drama.

I've not known about GG for long but from what I read on past topics, it's not the firsttime she's acting like this and it's surely not the last. It's tiresome.

She's supposedly oh so busy yet has time to sift through every single message on here. Get your stories straight girl.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

mothprince wrote:
Silent Q wrote:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 9d6169.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180331</span><span>/</span><span>053dd1571907b4ec16846b47d89d6169</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Okay... That is kinda making me worried now. Her tweets about death are giving me bad vibes for some reason :?
Becky would never in five bajillion years do something of the nature she's indirectly threatening. She's a narcissist. She'd make it up tho, or allude to it. That would be fun for her.

It's very telling that she says people should 'live for themselves.' I'm not sure that's the Christian way beckaroo! You spend your whole life living for your damn self that's the bloody problem you numpty.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Gizmo2323 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

She’s doing it for attention, truly suicidal people don’t talk about it, let alone whine about it on twitter to old men.

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

SleepingSkies wrote:She’s doing it for attention, truly suicidal people don’t talk about it, let alone whine about it on twitter to old men.
That's actually a damaging myth. Some people do, some people don't.

But Becky isn't suicidal, she's just playing out her Princess Persecution role.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

mothprince wrote: Okay... That is kinda making me worried now. Her tweets about death are giving me bad vibes for some reason :?
It’s nothing new:

After threatening suicide for years and accusing us of “degrading her achievements” and “belittling her success,” she tweeted this at someone who she thinks is from GG:

I mean how can she claim we “harass and abuse” her by expressing opinions of her highly promoted public content on a platform she isn’t going to see unless she actively seeks it out, while tagging users on twitter who haven’t even engaged with her and telling them to their face that they have nothing to live for? Bullying ends lives, Beckie!

She should take her own advice and stop demanding that people stop posting on a website that she’s not forced to look at:

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

How very Christian of her. I’d be ashamed if she came to my church.

mangetout
Talker
Talker

Post by mangetout »

Here's the thing: she has absolutely banned any kind of criticism directed her way on her Youtube, twitter, instagram, etc. Any time anyone posts anything that upsets her, even slightly, she attacks, doxxes, goes crazy. Sometimes she does it to the wrong people. Sometimes she does it when people post friendly suggestions about how she can improve her situation. Sometimes she doesn't to children. Sometimes she does it to clearly very mentally unwell children. But through an immense amount of effort, she has basically built a little world online where criticism, or even the hint of criticism, isn't allowed.

The reason she hates GG so much is because she has no power here. She doesn't have to come here but she does, every minute of every day. She can't ban people here, so instead, she cries about it on twitter. We aren't actively seeking her out. We aren't forcing her to read this. We aren't harassing or stalking or attacking her. We aren't even trolling her. We are just here, on this forum, discussing her, as we are allowed to do. The funny thing is, every other Youtuber experiences the same thing, but they don't go crying about it as they know that would just make them feel bad. Look at major celebs: they got hounded by the press, they have the Sun and the Mail write garbage articles about them, about the way they look, about stretch marks and other horrible things. But they have to get on with it.

If she didn't come to this forum all the time, she wouldn't have seen the comment about her grandad and she would be unaware. Instead, she CONSTANTLY refers to this place or responds to criticism on here, and is DRIVING her fans to look on this forum. She is so unintelligent she doesn't realise what she's doing.

The thing is, cyber bullying is real. But it isn't the same as harassment. It isn't the same as stalking. What we are doing here isn't a crime. It isn't illegal. She claims to be insecure, so why the fuck does she continue to ACTIVELY seek out a website that confirms her every insecurity?!

mangetout
Talker
Talker

Post by mangetout »

I know that stepping away from your computer isn't always a solution to cyber bullying, but in Beckie's case, she SERIOUSLY needs to listen to this guy:

[video][/video]

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

This thread has got a bit much for me again. (As in, gone from mindless gossip to some kind of drama) Writing this whilst under the effects of my prescription sleeping meds for insomnia so sorry if it’s incoherent.

Some comments on this thread may have gone too far, yes, beyond the realm of ‘gossip and speculation’. any user or visitor to the site can contact moderators if they deem a comment unacceptable. I have had experience in the past where mods were very quick to ban users and delete comments that went against the sites rules, clearly listed on the first page. On the other hand there does exist freedom of speech. None of what is here is classed as hate speech as “attacks on a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.” We discuss these things, but not to slanderous effect (I think, I am not a police officer).

“Any communication which is threatening or abusive, and is intended to harass, alarm, or distress someone is forbidden.” Very few comments I have read have fit this description, but some do go too far and perhaps fit into these realms. Remember this is a gossip site not a hate site. BUT it is not /targeted/ harassment. No one is sending messages directly to her social media, house, phone. No one has leaked sensitive information as far as I’m aware (another breach of GG rules). What we write here is not /intended/ to distress, and I think that is the operative word. We write posts here with no intention of Beckie reading them.

I researched UK advice on cyber bullying (which I must say I think this site does not conform to that definition), to see if Beckie could/is helping herself:

ImageImageImage

Ill leave them for your own judgments. I will also contact a mod to make sure everything on this thread is tickety boo. No personal Antagonism against anyone, but as there has been a conflict of opinion we’re probably due for a mod check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mangetout
Talker
Talker

Post by mangetout »

ello101 wrote:I researched UK advice on cyber bullying (which I must say I think this site does not conform to that definition), to see if Beckie could/is helping herself:
Thanks for putting in lots of effort here. While the occasional comment does go a bit too far on here (and we should call that out and keep it off this forum), lots of the comments are hopeful for Beckie and offer her advice, some are even kind, and most call her out on her problematic behavior in a way which she clearly needs but can't handle.

As a side note, this is interesting: the number of threads created for her per year is increasing exponentially (the final bar includes the upcoming thread as this one is now at an end). This is probably a combination of more people finding this website and contributing, and her increasingly problematic behavior.

CarmenwithaSea
Learner
Learner

Post by CarmenwithaSea »

mothprince wrote:
Silent Q wrote:
Same here .... it worries me that she might actually hurt herself ... then again, it could all just be manipulation.

Either way, I feel like this whole comment thing has gone WAY out of line ... the comment was harsh, we all say things sometimes that come out a lot meaner than we intended. I’m sure the person who said it has had their time to think about it ( sorry don’t remember who it was). It’s okay that doesn’t make you a bad Person! <3

What concerns me is the way Beckie overreacted. If she hadn’t seen the comment at all, she wouldn’t know about it and there’s nothing to be upset about! If she had seen the comment, okay feel offended, feel hurt but take a deep breath and understand that strangers online will never know someone’s real life! JUST FORGET ABOUT IT! Don’t exacerbate the situation by telling everyone online!
It seems like Beckie lives so much online that she forgets where virtual life and real life begin/end.... if a mean comment that is just words that she came across somewhere she had no business being in upsets her this much.... I worry about her. A LOT!! She shouldn’t be online if she can’t deal with a little inevitable harshness.

I really believe that a TRUE break from online so NO social media, videos, cameras NOTHING would do her so much good!! Like, she needs to go to a camp in some forest or South American jungle where she can experience life as life and not through machines ... or experience life where people have real dangers and hardships. My dad lived in Cuba at a time where saying ANYTHING against the government could get you jailed or worse. ( yeah try complaining about the health system there ....) There’s people in Venezuela who are Starving because they can’t afford $300 bread after their economy tanked. (Poverty Beckie has never and hopefully never experiences)

What I’m saying is that she needs a little perspective of what she’s being upset about ... although I totally understand that mean comments can be upsetting. That’s a legit feeling but there’s stuff she can do about it. And dedicating so much time an energy and hurt over this is kinda ... weird ?

She makes me sad and I do pity her, as much as I am extremely frustrated by her! ( oh and despite the time I spend here, I do have a life! I’m a student, researcher, tutor , avid reader... I’m way younger than Beckie and do way more than she does... )

This reply is too long sorry!!

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

When people who have a long-standing campaign of hatred/harassment towards you start using the death of a recently passed loved one to hurt you. When you retort, they happily excuse and promote their behaviour and comments including joking about my Grandad committing suicide.
Man that took so long to do on mobile.

Anyway I guess everyone saying that post went a bit far is joking about suicide? You're the only one talking about suicide and telling people they have nothing to live for, Beckie.

Speculating what might have happened (which only one person did I believe) is not joking about it. That's not something that should be joked about or taken as lightly as Beckie seems to see it.

Post by Guest »

kofi wrote:I’m on the trich fb group and she has also “outed” completely innocent members because she was paranoid that they were gg members. Some stopped using the page altogether. Anyway it’s kinda funny that she’s “outing” ppl as me when she already blocked the real me ages ago when I told her that every 20 something dreams of their own house and a good job and that she wasn’t special.
This time last year she had a huge meltdown, because she was banned from that same group, saying that she was "cut off from her family, felt completely isolated and alone". That she was hurting and in pain and had no way of finding support. That being blocked from your online support system can take lives, because there is no support irl for those who suffer from trich. That her being banned from the group was detrimental to her mental and physical health.
Nevermind that she has felt on her own body, how it feels to be in deep pain, because she had nowhere to turn to get help with her disorder - now that she's paranoid, because those who disagree with her or aren't fanning themselves because "OMG! Beckie0 replied to my comment!!" must be part of gg, and therefore it's okay in her twisted mind to harass them out of the trich group, away from their online community and support, and force them to go through the same despair she felt for months, even though they have nothing to do with gg??
How is this behavior allowed in a safe space, support community??
Why has she not been reported to the admins and banned for basically forcing people to leave the trich group??

aidil
Talker
Talker

Post by aidil »

Clichè but “if you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen” etc. Don’t put your life out there on the internet if you don’t want people to comment on it, Beckie. You can’t bubble wrap yourself against criticism forever.

I hate how every Youtuber parrots the “OMG they have no lives” line when discussing GG. I have a very fulfilling life but I have no time for toxic people on a platform I watch and it’s my right to discuss that. Refreshing your own GG thread all day long is more indicative of having no life I would say.

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

I don't want Beckie to come to harm.

My original reasons for coming to this forum were to expose the cyber-bullying and harassment that she had been subjecting other trichers and Youtubers to, including young children. Beckie has been bullying and hounding people for as long as she's been online, and also spreading toxic and nonfactual opinions about mental illness that were harming people who looked up to her. She has been known for bullying and lying about people for years, the screenshots are all there. She can't deny it. It's cold hard fact.

Then there was all the Boofle stuff. It's one thing to have a personal life and keep it quiet but to have an affair with a married man and boast about it online? I'm not sure what I think of that.

Part of me probably hoped she would confront her behaviour and change her ways but of course that didn't happen, so the GG forum continues to grow as people see her lashing out, lying, exaggerating, refusing to confront her flaws. I have noticed her bullying less people in the trich circles so that's one thing. Maybe some personal growth there.

She hates GG because it forces her to be held accountable for her actions.

Post by Guest »

mangetout wrote:
Lynndi wrote:Does it show up on her end if we screenshot or film (with an app) her ig stories ? Like snapchat tells you when you've been screened...
I don't know about the built in iphone screen recorder, but I'm almost certain that if you cannot your iphone to a mac and use Quicktime to record the video, then it won't tell beckie you're recording. only problem with that is that I'm not sure if that method records the audio.
I propped up my iPad and used my iPhone to record her, it works fine but it's not great quality. Still evidence, if required though.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”