BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Baublebee
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Post by Baublebee »

Sgreen wrote:Guys I just went to have a look and she's deleted the tweets WTF
Maybe because someone posted her quote and google picked it up? Less people would find this forum if she stoped talking about it constantly.

Post by Guest »

'On the breadline'

Unboxing video - 'My hormonal acne that I have covered with a ton of Dermablend and concealer'. Dermablend is a very fucking expensive cover up foundation. If she can afford Dermablend then she's lying to her viewers and herself. Beckie knows she looks good when she's made up so this faux carry on of her skin being 'lumpy' and 'horrendous, don't look' just makes me want to reach through the monitor and shake her.

Being 'on the breadline' means using Foodbanks, Food Vouchers, choosing whether to eat or heat yourself, having no money to visit Ikea to purchase furniture.

Post by Guest »

inkspells wrote:Heres the tweetsImage

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
She's even twisted SleepingSkies words to include the suicide bomb. (which was never said) Bring on the 12 year olds from YouTube, they can see what a fucking liar she is.

amelio902
Learner
Learner

Post by amelio902 »

interestingly she changed pegged to suicide. This might actually explain a lot. Perhaps her grandpa committed suicide so he did not have to suffer? It is wrong to speculate about an innocent man's death, but would explain why it was such a shock that a man with terminal illness died so soon and thus had to change the dates of her move.

Post by Guest »

kofi wrote:What gets me it’s the “I’ll pray for them” stunt. So pretentious and holier than thou. Prayers are empty if you don’t feel them and just repeat them to get a fast pass to evangelical heaven.
Didn't she say in her last Christianity video, that she doesn't know how to pray though? I don't think that lying about praying for someone gets her a lot of evangelical points either..

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

Why does she keep talking about suicide when no one here has ever mentioned it? Even that comment about her grandad (which I don't agree with but whateva) didn't mention suicide.

I know she has some legitimate problems but I lose ALL sympathy for her because she. keeps. lying. all. the. time.

Beckie "lies and exaggerates about suicide and being on the breadline" Brown

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

Downonthecorner wrote:
kofi wrote:What gets me it’s the “I’ll pray for them” stunt. So pretentious and holier than thou. Prayers are empty if you don’t feel them and just repeat them to get a fast pass to evangelical heaven.
Didn't she say in her last Christianity video, that she doesn't know how to pray though? I don't think that lying about praying for someone gets her a lot of evangelical points either..
Yep, it's another lie. Beckie Lying Liar Brown.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

I thought she doesn’t pray because it’s something she struggles with and “god already knows her thoughts already so she doesn’t have to”?

chocolatecheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Post by chocolatecheesecakes »

Silent Q wrote:
I thought she doesn’t pray because it’s something she struggles with and “god already knows her thoughts already so she doesn’t have to”?
Saying "I'll pray for them" is more an effort to get in with the Christian YouTuber crowd than anything else. I have never heard anyone say that phrase legitimately.

Does anyone know what kind of Church Beckie goes to? Is it just your run of the mill CofE, or is it a different denomination? I had a look at the Christianity Explored website and I find it hard that modern day churches would support that kind of thinking. I'm not religious myself but I have friends that are, and they go to churches that seem a lot more welcoming and accepting than the one Beckie goes to.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

She's smashed a door into her face and burst her top lip.

Yet she uses the word "stabbed".
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

The church website says -

“We are an independent church
We are not affiliated to any of the big denominations but we seek to have good relationships with other churches in the area. We are also members of the Evangelical Alliance. We have no authoritative body beyond the local congregation and as such our church members are ultimately responsible for the whole work of the church. This is both a privilege and a responsibility.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

chocolatecheesecakes wrote:
Silent Q wrote:
Saying "I'll pray for them" is more an effort to get in with the Christian YouTuber crowd than anything else. I have never heard anyone say that phrase legitimately.

Does anyone know what kind of Church Beckie goes to? Is it just your run of the mill CofE, or is it a different denomination? I had a look at the Christianity Explored website and I find it hard that modern day churches would support that kind of thinking. I'm not religious myself but I have friends that are, and they go to churches that seem a lot more welcoming and accepting than the one Beckie goes to.
Thats common Catholic/hardline protestant stuff.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

I'll fully agree the original comment was distasteful, the fact she twisted the meaning makes me think she doesn't understand English (most prettiest box XD).
The flat outta luck title is great BTW.

Post by Guest »

That small bruise on her lip will turn into a bigger drama, wait and see. Once Beckie sits down and thinks about it, the little accident will mushroom into a huge incident. Especially if there's someone to blame for the dodgy entrance door.

I do sympathise though, it will be likely be sore and lip injuries feel like they take forever to heal.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Lmao. Haven’t been here for a few days but thanks for giving me fame BeckBeck. My own grandad passed away on Monday and we have the funeral next week but guess what, I’ve worked full time since then! I haven’t posted videos of myself crying online for attention!

I don’t need your prayers, because I have a work ethic, motivation to live and enjoy my life, and have friends and family who I don’t use to sustain my lifestyle. Maybe you should pray for yourself instead?

I know many people think it was distasteful but pegging out doesn’t mean committing suicide. That’s a total reach! :roll:

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

TheJones wrote:
rockbear wrote:
SleepingSkies wrote:If I was her grandad i would have pegged out too if I had to listen to her shit
just FYI, Beckie is tweeting about this comment
I can understand why. It's a totally heartless, unnecessary & cruel thing to say to anyone.
Hi Santa

amelio902
Learner
Learner

Post by amelio902 »

let us keep in mind that whilst the comment is a little crass, to say the least, the poster didn't actually say it to Beckie herself. Beckie is a very insecure, lonely woman, who has no one in her life accept Christians who she isn't sure she even thinks the same way, and her family, and that is why she is always on this forum.

Beckie, since you clearly read here, Stop. Please. You are turning into an ugly person and reading here will not help you to better yourself. Stop lying to yourself. Stop projecting, Stop judging. If I were you I would lower your expectations and start from the bottom of whichever industry you want to be in. You have nothing on your CV that stands you apart so why should you jump to the role you want without grafting first?

Find some friends. From the way you speak of your faith you clearly don't hold the same belief system. Maybe try C of E or Orthodoxy. But it is clear to an outsider that you don't feel happy where you are and with the people you know from church.

Exercise. Pay the damn gym fee and go swimming. Try yoga, Or boxing. You have a lot of pent-up aggression, time to let go and get it out of your body. It will also help your appearance.

Get into a routine. Get up and go to sleep the same time every day.

Stop using social media. You don't need to post about the cats or the colours your parents painted their walls.

DO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T BENEFIT YOURSELF. You are the most selfish, self-centered person I have ever come across. Help a charity. Volunteer with the elderly or with a cat sanctuary. Just start giving back. You take and you take and you take with no an ounce of gratitude. Sure, you can say you are grateful as many times a day as you want, but it holds no weight. Prove you are grateful.

And stop begging. It is disgusting.
Last edited by amelio902 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

TheJones wrote:
rockbear wrote:
SleepingSkies wrote:If I was her grandad i would have pegged out too if I had to listen to her shit
just FYI, Beckie is tweeting about this comment
I can understand why. It's a totally heartless, unnecessary & cruel thing to say to anyone.
Except it wasn't directed at her. It was a comment on a website dedicated to SM banter. Its a reckless place! And Becky loves it. She frequents here because she know from time to time someone will say something harsh and she can be the victim. She even twisted the wording for more impact.

This thread has far more insight and consideration than most on this site. She's never acknowledged the ppl here who have shown genuine concern and constructive criticism. Doesn't fit her shitty narrative.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

amelio902
Learner
Learner

Post by amelio902 »

I have just been thinking, Beckie is actually awful. For MONTHS in videos and on insta she was saying 'my grandpa is going to die, he is dying' over and over for sympathy. Not for her grandpa, but for herself. She constantly reminded viewers the pain she felt. Even on her birthday, she begrudgingly said she had to spend time with him because he was dying. She never just privately enjoyed her family time with him, she had to spin it on its head and make it all about her pain in regards to his situation. Where was she when her mum had to move in to help care? Oh thats right, Vlogmas. Had to churn out those awful videos to line her own pockets. Never helping, but the first to remind everyone of her pain. She is vile.

Dsuze27
Learner
Learner

Post by Dsuze27 »

Ugh. Was trying to drown out my housemates intercourse with headphones last night but all I could think about was prinnybj and her totally exclusive issue of other people living their best lives around her. Genuinely do not understand how you can passionately hate other people existing.. someone in her block should be moving because beckiefromtheblock certainly isn't (likewise someone in my flat should definitely be getting some because my love life is currently dogshit). Like who even has that attitude of 'if I can't have everything on Earth no one else is allowed to fucking breathe' which is exactly what her attitude is, and would (and possibly has) been pointed out in therapy for the depression she most likely has. Sensory problems my left ball.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”