BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Post by carryonsarah97 »

Carry on heres ladies :tu:

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Post by Lynndi »

Loving the title :tu:

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of footage she has on her PC just of her sifting through her old rags, dribbling on about how huge they are, and dramatically hesitating over actually throwing them out. She managed to make a 30 minute video about it, knowing that she surely edited bits out and said herself that she's doing the same for every crate she has.

How is that healthy ? She's making it 10 times harder by justifying her selection to the camera - it's making her nostalgic and resentful to part with her shhtuff.

Does she seriously sit down with a cuppa and watch those videos back, sobbing into a pink glittery scarf freebie from a Sabrina the Witch kids magazine, wondering if someone bought her precious blue tee-shirt that was featured in 6 videos between 2009 and 2014 ?

:roll:
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

Great title!

Is it the first time she mentioned moving into a flat in the hoarding video? Hasn't it always been a house before? I know sometimes people will say "I'm moving house" even when it's a flat, but I feel like she was very specific about buying a house.

In a very small way I can relate to her being scared of forgetting. Especially since she seems to glorify her childhood a bit, with her golden locks and all. It can be difficult to let go of things you associate with a time when everything was okay. But as someone else said, if she really suffers from hoarding disorder, it seems very counterintuitive to spend so much time with all the things she's supposed to be throwing out and then "document" it by filming it, because she will just go from hoarding the physical thing to hoarding the digital memory.

The way I go about donating things is to ask myself, am I really using this? Do I need it? Is there maybe someone who needs it and will actually use it? And then it goes. I don't sit down and spent time reminiscing about how much it means to me. She must have spent hours finding all that footage, my god.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

What surprises me is how much shhhhhtuff she has. Even if I hadn’t thrown away anything from my childhood up to now I wouldn’t have the boxes upon boxes she claims to. Pretty shitty as well that she decides to tackle her hoarding now that she’s moving because she doesn’t want to take all of her shhhhhhtuff with her but she was perfectly ok with her parents having to live with all those raggedy clothes in their garage.

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

Sometimes I wonder if she wants this "hoader" thing to be viral and she becames the ultimate hoarder and be asked to talk about it, like her photo everyday video did to her trich.
Specially when her "documentary" about it may be comming out this year as she said.. it just so oppostunist of her to bring this excessively now.

Maybe that's the reason why she keeps mentioning the hoarder so much in the past months. She is no longer the trich spokeperson, and that community do not embrace her anymore. She is looking for another disorder to justify her actions and to define her.

personally I am really starting to loose my mind when she talks about it. Because I have a relative with actual hoarding desorder and the way she talks about it it's so shallow and not a real representation of the actual pain it envolves.
Filming herself like that is just so unrealistic and filming herself ~crying~ is beyond pathetic.
I cannot picture someone with that actual disorder do the moment of letting go of sutff. It just so forced to get attention to her being "the hoarder"
It envolves so much more than a filthy house. That just shows how lazy she is and really disregard of her parents house. Why she need to make that mess to clean her things out?
She just wants so bad to be the Hoarder that I can imgine her trashing the house on porpuse just to fit that profile.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Not sure how to link a photo here but GUYS look at her latest tweet.

"A few haters keep buying every item I put on my public Amazon wishlist and then immediately deliberately cancel their purchases. They do this because Amazon notifies me of their purchase (I'm touched/grateful) and then I wait parcels that never arrive... It's done to cause hurt."

:| :| :|

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Lynndi wrote:Not sure how to link a photo here but GUYS look at her latest tweet.

"A few haters keep buying every item I put on my public Amazon wishlist and then immediately deliberately cancel their purchases. They do this because Amazon notifies me of their purchase (I'm touched/grateful) and then I wait parcels that never arrive... It's done to cause hurt."

#notallheroeswearcapes

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

I deleted my post to try and put the picture, but didn't manage to do it :( sorry :roll: but still, her tweet made me sigh

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Lynndi wrote:I deleted my post to try and put the picture, but didn't manage to do it :( sorry :roll: but still, her tweet made me sigh
:)Image

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Gizmo2323 wrote:
Lynndi wrote:I deleted my post to try and put the picture, but didn't manage to do it :( sorry :roll: but still, her tweet made me sigh
:)Image

Oh poor Beckie so hard done by. People arent actually buying you things, so hurtful. Pity pity.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

I am laughing so hard at this.
Poor Rebecca, waiting for her Santas expensive gifts. Such a hard life.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Maybe stop begging for people to buy you things on the internet you narcissistic greedy fucking leech, also “this skirt I wore when I had a particular boyfriend” you mean married man you obsessed over.

The dementia thing - being surrounded by stuff won’t even make any sense if she does develop dementia yes stimulus can help but only to an extent I don’t think she understands what dementia is the brain is literally destroyed and no amount of baby clothes and toys will change that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Dinogirl wrote:I am laughing so hard at this.
Poor Rebecca, waiting for her Santas expensive gifts. Such a hard life.
Shes got a fucking 5£ lens cap on there wtf Beckie buy your own shit. Stop being such a greedy fucking bitch. Classy Christian Beckie here begging when she isnt even poor.Image

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Gizmo2323 wrote:
Lynndi wrote:Not sure how to link a photo here but GUYS look at her latest tweet.

#notallheroeswearcapes

OK is she...trying to tell me something? Rebecca? Lol you weirdo.Image

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

Beckie writes her own gossip now. Title couldn’t be more accurate if we tried, poor old Beckie not getting her wish list items from her santas *inserts clip of herself crying five years ago*

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Because she reads here some information and education on saying disorders as it’s eating disorders awareness week - https://www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk

You weren’t chubby as a teenager you were a perfectly normal size, you mentioned people triggering trich but don’t care who you trigger.

From B-eat “Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of any psychiatric disorder, from medical complications associated with the illness as well as suicide. Research has found that 20% of anorexia sufferers will die prematurely from their illness.”

If you’re really interested in being a mental health advocate then follow the media guidelines about mental health and if you’re just uploading your online diary then stop saying you’re a mental health advocate and talking about all your “achievements”

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

She really has nothing to do, ha?
We most be the only people "to talk to her " all day.

And if you are going to quote us use the proper citation. Gismo2323 need proper recognition. We could sue u :rofl:
All citation not done properly will be held accountable. Ok?

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

I like how the 200£ headphones are highest priority. Like fuck off beckie do you know nothing about headphones. They are tech with diminishing returns. After you pass 50£ there is barely a difference. You could get just as good headphones for cheaper. But we know you are greedy and want those cause they are pretty. Shes so gross. This ebegging is so cringy.Image

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Cuthere__ wrote:Because she reads here some information and education on saying disorders as it’s eating disorders awareness week - https://www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk
Yeah wow. Great awareness beckster. Hmu if you'd like to know what it's actually like to navigate social media as someone with an ED. Hint: NOT GREAT when supposed MH advocates deliberately include triggering content. And I'm not half as vulnerable as some of your audience you nasty piece of work.

CarmenwithaSea
Learner
Learner

Post by CarmenwithaSea »

New poster hello :)

I agree about her content being triggering at times. As a public figure Beckie needs to be aware of her audience! If she has been doing this for a decade or whatever she should know by now who are watching and the impact she can have on people. Sure maybe it’s our responsibility to not watch people who trigger us, so it’s reasonable why people leave! She has no respect for her audience and it makes me mad! I stopped watching her videos after loving them because it was both too much and nothing at all.... so forced, she tries so hard to be quirky and that worked when she was in college/university but now uh no Beckie ....

She is so so SO privileged as a white middle class woman and it just irks me that she doesn’t realize that! That there are people who really actually need help and really actually need support and she doesn’t realize how priviledged age actually is!! AGH!!!

I used to look up toBeckie but seeing what’s she’s really like, and the fact that I’m 7 years younger than her doing more with my life...

Beckie needs to be more aware of her impact and her audience.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”