BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown - Dear Santa, all I want is a pink toaster

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Random factoid: a book in the bg of her latest intstastory in church is Invest Your Suffering and it's about using your experiences of pain and hard times to help and support others.

Becky is a terrible Christian, only using religion to feed her ego. I would love to hear of some of the things she's done for others. I wonder how what her thought process is when she reads bible lessons. I guess when it talks about charity, she would put herself as the one in need of help, not someone who has the capacity to help others. Automatic victim in every senario.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

She doesn't pray for us. She doesn't pray at all. She said as much.

She just says it to sound like she pities us, when she doesn't. She hates us but thrives on attention and we feed into her persecution complex.

She'll never stop reading here as long as we post here.

Also, a couple thoughts on the faith side of things from this week:

She said without Jesus there isn't God. OKAY except what about everyone celebrating Passover? They don't believe in any of the New Testament. Her comment came across as ignorant. I would have preferred something like "I love Jesus". It's to the point and doesn't sound alienating at all.

Evangelical Christians are hardcore. I don't believe she ever stopped believing in God, since she was raised that way. She felt let down by God when she was a teenager - which is fair enough, honestly - but I won't ever believe she was an atheist. That's not how it works. She would have had to question her beliefs long ago.

The way she preaches rubs me the wrong way. I come here to express my opinion, which she doesn't allow her viewers to ever do in the comments. I remember a couple years ago when she refused to discuss trans men and menstruation. It was a shambles. Also the Florida Pulse nightclub shooting.

She only expresses opinions on things she deems worth talking about. She doesn't give a shit about you if you're agnostic or Jewish or Muslim or whatever.

And she'll hate you if you have Trich. That's her thing and if you've suffered and managed it and don't pull anymore she'll hate you more.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

OK some people are too easily offended and shouldn’t be on the Internet. The original comment was never about suicide. :roll:

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

Sure it's the people here that have no life ... we just expended our easter holiday complaining on twitter about a gossip forum, having no human interaction and seeking attention from strangers threatening suicide.

I mean she doesn't let one day go by without checking this forum. It does not matter to her what people say as long as they are talking about her. Just look at the old Narciso tale, he died drowed in a lake after looking so much at his own refletion ... I am not surprised that the same is happening to beckie. She is so full of her own self that seeking to read what people are taking about her is actually making her mad.
That overreacting it's not normal.
I mean if she expended one entire day without checking this forum she would be so much better mental health wise.
She knowledge this site too much. If she didn't talked about what people say in here so much this would be often a dead forum with just a little pages on things she says in a few of her videos. The more she talks about it the more people will have to talk about her... the growth of this forum in the past months has only herself to blame.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

NEW THREAD THIS WAY!

viewtopic.php?f=420&t=33597

CarmenwithaSea
Learner
Learner

Post by CarmenwithaSea »

SleepingSkies wrote:OK some people are too easily offended and shouldn’t be on the Internet. The original comment was never about suicide. :roll:
We know. Beckie just blew it out of context :/

Post by Guest »

This thread is receiving multiple reports for days. Enough with the suicide stuff/mental health diagnosis/laughing at this youtubers suicide attempts/possible attempts or self harm. There are rules on this board regarding mental health. This is way out of hand. I don’t know this YouTuber, nor am I familiar with this forum, but posts after posts are being reported. Enough already! Play nice and get on topic about something other than this youtubers mental health/self harm.

Also FOE each other if you don’t like what another poster writes.

Happy gossiping!

Return to “BeckieJBrown”