BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all block

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
jitterbug
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all b

Post by jitterbug »

BeckieJBoohoo where did all of my followers go?

ilovejumpers
Talker
Talker

Post by ilovejumpers »

charlistars wrote:(this is about instagram)
beckieno.jpg
No valid reason for followers to drop...

Of course, it's the algorithm! Not the fact your stories are basically just "ow pain!! cats!! I'm so independent moving out!! I'm such a good person going to Church!!" and your insta posts are recycled from years ago of faux deep artsy stuff.
And if she's constantly bullying people everyone else is going to be turned off from subscribing to her channel or following her instagram. I followed her years ago because of that fault in our stars video she did but now I'm so tempted to unsubscribe.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

ilovejumpers wrote:
charlistars wrote:(this is about instagram)
beckieno.jpg

Of course, it's the algorithm! Not the fact your stories are basically just "ow pain!! cats!! I'm so independent moving out!! I'm such a good person going to Church!!" and your insta posts are recycled from years ago of faux deep artsy stuff.
And if she's constantly bullying people everyone else is going to be turned off from subscribing to her channel or following her instagram. I followed her years ago because of that fault in our stars video she did but now I'm so tempted to unsubscribe.
I subbed for the same video. It was a refreshing outlook on the book I hadn’t seen before. Now her channel is a broken record of hauls, tours and substanceless vlogs.

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 »

charlistars wrote:

omg i just remembered what made me dislike her so much in the first place. when she got to snapchat (maybe 2 years ago?), she had her little minions following her there so she wasn't as fake as on youtube and i realized how annoying the REAL beckie was. ALWAYS ALWAYS complainning. every snap was her crying, or her complainning about back pain and wanting praise for doing some really easy things (like cooking herself a meal or going to the post office) while on youtube she was acting like this big entrepreneur who had an etsy store for her painting career. :roll: :roll: :roll:

she is mentally exhausting. she has a paper cut and it's the end of the world.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

3A3DDA40-9F51-4C5C-9FBC-1B25D2E8F3E0.jpeg
Getting old men to buy you things on a wish list isn’t an achievement Beckie.

In all seriousness, your achievements:
- did a documentary and made it about yourself
- won an award from an organisation you whose cause you poorly represent
- ??
- had a job for like 30 seconds
- took a lot of pictures of yourself for a long time
- ??
- got better? but you say you have but then you haven’t?
- graduated a degree with other people’s money
- ??
- paints sometimes

come on Beckie, it’s not like you won a Noble Prize, get it together.

Do you know what else is plastered over the Internet?

- your stalking of an older married man
- your disregard for the LGBT community
- your deepop and Poundland resales for a higher price
- your treatment and demonisation friend from the trich group (who I won’t name as it’s been a while and I want to respect her privacy)
- your cry-bullying... everywhere
- your snide, jealous comments to and about Carrie about her success and even her hair
- your shady comments about Dodie and her success
- your insensitive bitching about your family publicly when they never chose to be online
- your doxxing of your critics

Shall I go on?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thassarian on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Also when people say “that’s hilarious” and “I pity them”, it’s actually a form of reinforcing a desired mindset. If you say you pity them and find it funny and not hurtful enough, you hope to maybe believe it. It’s like when people break up and say things like “I’m so much better, I’m happier now” excessively. It’s a front at best.

You tweeted about it numerous times on two different twitter accounts and then retweeted the tweets from one account to another.

Beckie, your paranoia is showing.

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

She retweets her own tweets :rofl:

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

I've already said it but I find it hilarious how SHE drives her own followers to look for these gossip forums by banging on about the trolls.

If she hadn't been talking about it so frequently, I myself, would never have discovered GG and read through the past topics.

The funny thing is, I'm guessing that by talking about it so much, she hopes her fans will take her defense... but GG is packed with proof of her actions which just ends up opening fans eyes.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

“The Internet is plastered with my achievements”
1) you’re a fucking narcissist,
2) all your “achievements” come from being the trich poster girl (until the trich community got sick of you),
3) you’ve spoken on tv and radio a few times is that really the sum total of your life’s achievements?
4) if you’re counting photo every day as an achievement please see point 1 again
5) spending years of your life playing the sick person isn’t an achievement
6) what have you done outside the internet? What have you done to change abs influence things? What have you done to contribute to your local community or anything other than your own ego

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

Congratulations on having done nothing that any other youtube has also done.
Your channel is still dying , you even hide your subscribers numbers in shame.
You have 3 channel and still hasn't created something good since 2014 (?) .
What have you done in the past years han?
It is easy to brag about things you did years ago when you were "popular" on youtube. Any other youtuber would have had the same opportunities. The diffence is that they did not get stuck in time and they are not small channels anymore. We cannot say the same about you... Continuing blaming algorithm for losing followers and having no intraction... that's all on you, girl.
You are just a once famous youtuber, for a video no one even remmenbers.
If it weren't for this forum you wouldn't even have things to tweet about.
Get a hint , Rebecca.
Many people have achieved more things in life, they do not get stuck bragging about it. They do more and more.

And please, I ask for the people that are changing her wiki, stop giving her things to talk about. This is not a good representation of this forum. Karma will get to her, we don't need to do that to prove she is horrible person, she does that on her own everyday.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Dinogirl wrote: If it weren't for this forum you wouldn't even have things to tweet about.
:tu:

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

I'm still super skeptical about her living situation. I just can't imagine her responsibly paying council tax, utilities, tv license etc like a grown ass woman. Doesn't fit. Has she ever paid a bill? Does she know how to do a proper food shop? I gotta wonder.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

Gizmo2323 wrote:I'm still super skeptical about her living situation. I just can't imagine her responsibly paying council tax, utilities, tv license etc like a grown ass woman. Doesn't fit. Has she ever paid a bill? Does she know how to do a proper food shop? I gotta wonder.

Don't worry, soon enough she will be crying for her Santas that she cannot keep living in her new house because she can't continuing "creating" videos for youtube and live alone. YouTube is not" paying enough".
She will only mention youtube because the"donations" they give her can pass as "supporting a creator"
she will say that she might have to stop doing it if no one supports her.
I can see this happening. She is so predctable.

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 »

Gizmo2323 wrote:I'm still super skeptical about her living situation. I just can't imagine her responsibly paying council tax, utilities, tv license etc like a grown ass woman. Doesn't fit. Has she ever paid a bill? Does she know how to do a proper food shop? I gotta wonder.

same here ! i'm impatient to see her big reveal or anything of the sort. she didn't mention buying a bed, yet she ended up with a single person bed in her new place. that screams housing facitily or any sort of accomodation.
she's been saying so many times that she wanted to "buy a house" and now she's living in a flat, and most probably one that she doesn't own.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

falafaf3ll3 wrote:

same here ! i'm impatient to see her big reveal or anything of the sort. she didn't mention buying a bed, yet she ended up with a single person bed in her new place. that screams housing facitily or any sort of accomodation.
she's been saying so many times that she wanted to "buy a house" and now she's living in a flat, and most probably one that she doesn't own.
I still find that really strange since she had one at her parents house. I'm starting to wonder if people here are right and she is in a housing facility... but if that were to be the case, would she be able to have 2 cats with her there ?

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

This page is on fire :tu:

Also:
Being on the news isn't an achievement in itself. I mean, sure, successful people get interviewed, but so do kids that eat Tide Pods.

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

@Lynndi - It's possible. There are lots of different supported housing initiatives around the country, with various set ups. Afaik council and most supported housing prefers you to be local unless you have urgent needs...so in that case she would still have to be living in Essex. She said in a live stream she was moving 'far away' but I kinda think that was bollocks anyway.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Gizmo2323 wrote:@Lynndi - It's possible. There are lots of different supported housing initiatives around the country, with various set ups. Afaik council and most supported housing prefers you to be local unless you have urgent needs...so in that case she would still have to be living in Essex. She said in a live stream she was moving 'far away' but I kinda think that was bollocks anyway.
My guess is that she said that to dissuade all of the hundreds of stalkers she apparently has.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Her new video is okay but going through things after deciding to get ride of them as a "hoarder" is always a very bad idea.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

onlytryingtohelp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onlytryingtohelp »

beckiejblametheworld

Return to “BeckieJBrown”