BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all block

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

Re: BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all b

Post by Guest »

Lynndi wrote:I got really rattled when she kept insisting that she was fat when she was 16. For goodness sake if that's big then I wish I was big.

I don't have an ED but I'm self-conscious about being overweight, and hearing her be sooooo insistant that her trousers used to be sooooo big just annoyed me.

I get it - to her that was big, but it just felt really inconsiderate.

I can't imagine how her comments feel to people with actual diagnosed, sometimes life threatining, problems.

Idk maybe I'm too sensitive on the topic.
I definitely don't think you're being too sensitive about this at all. I haven't struggled with an ED personally, but I too feel self conscious about the appearance of my body, so if I'm made physically uncomfortable with her repeating over and over for half an hour, that her healthy looking body was big, I can't even begin to imagine how someone with an ED is affected by her talking about rapid, unhealthy weight loss as some sort of reward from her stressful exams, or how her small shirts or her size 4 trousers are "huge".

She's been told countless times in the comments across her social media, that the way she keeps alluding to the size of her old clothes, the size of her body, her million fucking idiotic posts about her goddamn thumb ring not fitting her finger anymore, is triggering for ED sufferers. Instead of listening to her followers' concerns, she attacks them and has now proceeded to post a 30 minute video of her basically holding up clothing that are "huge" next to her skinny, unhealthy frame.. She's so fucking careless and irresponsible, she doesn't give a damn about the damage she causes with this shit. She should be ashamed of herself.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kofi »

Being thin is one of the few things she feels proud of and she won’t care if she hurts or endangers somebody else in the process.

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

flamescape wrote:
kofi wrote:What religion doesn’t allow you to “tollerate” a test that could potentially save your life? Last time I checked Jesus said nothing about PAP tests :roll:
Potentially Jehovah’s Witnesses (e.g. not wanting people to have blood transfusions etc.) but Becky has never admitted to be part of that group.

I know there’s stigmas surrounding it, and there are particular groups of people who could potentially use some more support to access and cope with the procedure, but the smear campaign is to encourage people to get tested. Not put them off further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're allowed PAP tests lol. We're also allowed certain parts of blood and recycling our own.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008086
https://www.jw.org/en/medical-library/v ... trategies/

Return to “BeckieJBrown”