BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all block

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all block

Post by ello101 »

New thread to get away from all the crap that pervaded the last few pages of the old. Let’s start afresh please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all b

Post by Silent Q »

I’m living for this new title.

The best part of her naming GG as the forum where people are “telling her to commit suicide” is that she’s proven that nobody is actually doing it.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Seems like she's gotten offline. First sensible thing she's done all day.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

After a long, hard day of bullying others, BraveBeckie still managed to POWER THROUGH and deliver a video about how she’s a victim of bullying.

You are an inspiration, BullyBeckie. Truly. Image

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

I can't get over the fact that she can't take us complaining about some pretty petty things most of the time. We don't all have to like you, Beckie. You know that's not how the real world works. You can't have everything nasty filtered because then you never learn anything new about the world or yourself.

Repeating myself, I know, but she doesn't encourage critical thinking with that kind of attitude.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

II like the new title, too. Silent Q! I laughed when I saw it! Hee. :D I think we've indeed finally been able to figure out why Beckie's subs are diminishing so rapidly. So, thank you for that, Ello101. :good1:
That's right, funny. Can you imagine what kind of man B's hubby would have to be like? Horrid, yas?

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

mmkaypbandj wrote:Can you imagine what kind of man B's hubby would have to be like?

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

mmkaypbandj wrote:That's right, funny. Can you imagine what kind of man B's hubby would have to be like? Horrid, yas?
I don't think she knows how men work.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I must say I rather liked her last video. She came across as genuine and honest, and even though she called her vlog a bad video I think it’s one of the best she has produced this vidmas. Overall she is completing the challenge, which she should be proud of since so many YouTubers are failing.
I’m a bit disappointed in her comment on the video (as opposed to “downstairs”, where people are less likely to read it). She really should seek help on how to deal with the internet, with criticism and with nasty comments. Standing up for yourself is not exposing people to an audience of thousands. As somebody said before, this is a forum you have to look for in order to access the gossip; we don’t go and @ Beckie to bully her. She should take the remaining days of vidmas offline, only using the internet to upload and link her video on social media, and I think that’ll help her mentally. Reading comments about you isn’t nice, but this is something she’s doing to herself; there’s a reason it’s considered rude to @ an author a bad review— they know how to find them if they want to, which they might prefer not to to protect their self-esteem.
Standing up for herself would be openly talking about this forum (she’d not be the first youtuber to do those) either on social media or in the form of a video.
That her address was highlighted is distressing and I’m glad mods were quick to delete it, but she should stop threatening to commit suicide over this forum. It’s manipulative and only adds to the stigma. I wish she could simply say it affects her mental health, not threaten to actually end her life. That’s toxic behavior 101. She knows nobody on here has threatened to hurt her.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

If you want to stay in "the right", we have to stop the name calling here. It's absolutely horrible that she doxxed people and I get how angry you are but stop calling her a cunt, it only feeds her victim complex. Let her be the horrible one, not you.

I did not catch her highlighted adress and if even I did, why would I be interested in it but in order for her to catch it she needs to read here very often. She knows she is lieing about 90% thats happening here.

And I get it I would be so miserable reading all that judgement about me. But I'd be glad that it happens on GG where I can choose to look away and not ib my comment section mixed in with all the nice words.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

To clarify the address thing - myther posted about a website where you can look up the owner of a web domain and the domain name beckie uses, there were no screenshots of her address, no cryptic words highlighted and no doxxing. I’m not saying it was right and it’s against GG rules but her actual address was never publicly posted on this board and even when discussing it the website name that was used to find her address was never mentioned just that you can find her address listed legally online, all this stuff about certain words being highlighted is crap and just by her own information she’s given out over the years it’s easy to work out the area she lives in. So even if things were against the board rules it washer illegal

Procrastinator94
Debater
Debater

Post by Procrastinator94 »

It says a lot that she's a relatively small youtuber but already has 8 (?) pages on GG

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Procrastinator94 wrote:It says a lot that she's a relatively small youtuber but already has 8 (?) pages on GG
Yeah, that and the fact that we go through 40 pages really quickly. :?

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Oceanic815 wrote:
HippoFriend wrote:If you want to stay in "the right", we have to stop the name calling here. It's absolutely horrible that she doxxed people and I get how angry you are but stop calling her a cxxt, it only feeds her victim complex. Let her be the horrible one, not you.

I did not catch her highlighted adress and if even I did, why would I be interested in it but in order for her to catch it she needs to read here very often. She knows she is lieing about 90% thats happening here.

And I get it I would be so miserable reading all that judgement about me. But I'd be glad that it happens on GG where I can choose to look away and not ib my comment section mixed in with all the nice words.

Easy to say when she didn't do it to you... honestly, screw you for excusing her from something that happened to another person. I have nieces and nephews. But do go on about how I shouldn't feed her complex and watch MY step because she's a stupid cxxt.

If I see one more person sticking up for her or against anything I said about this then I'm OUT. Now... go give Rebecca her bottle and change her diaper. Hurry along now!

Oceanic, I sympathize with you, not with her! I'm just saying that it has no use being like this.

But I have to say, as wrong as she might be about all the bullshit she goes on about, I don't feel like your behaviour here is right either. I get it, I do. Your comments just make me really uncomfortable. Because they are attacks.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

It annoys me how Beckie keeps footage of her pulling in her videos. She knows that people with trich are watching her videos, and she pulls like it's nothing. She literally pauses, pulls and resumes. It would be really easy to just edit that out, wouldn't it Beckie? But you leave it in and potentially trigger others.

Also, she has literally just talked about her granddad dying and then talks as if Vidmas is the hardest thing she's ever done

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

@Cuthere - a user did post a weird poem/reply herr with some capitalised words that spelt out her street name from her address. It did happen, I reported it because regardless of her actions, doxxing isn't cool and it was gone within the hour. I don't think anyone would've understood it unless they knew the address already, but I can see how it could seem threatening if it was your own address.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

I’m not the one she reported to the police. Can a mod seriously shit out I’m not condoning myther telling people how to find Beckies address (though for someone so obsessed with people finding out where she lives that was rather dumb of beckie) I didn’t see the poem stuff but myther gets blocked yet the unhelpful troll who everyone knows is a legit stalker who is clearly unhinged who threatens people on here and threatened me and myther on twitter is allowed to carry on clogging up the pages yet other people have posts deleted and warnings from (former) mods for “derailing” the threads because we talked about ourselves

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

If everybody did just stop feeding the troll, though, it would go away.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

jiggy_girl wrote:It annoys me how Beckie keeps footage of her pulling in her videos. She knows that people with trich are watching her videos, and she pulls like it's nothing. She literally pauses, pulls and resumes. It would be really easy to just edit that out, wouldn't it Beckie? But you leave it in and potentially trigger others.

Also, she has literally just talked about her granddad dying and then talks as if Vidmas is the hardest thing she's ever done
Remember when she threw a fit because there was a scene in Doctor Who where a character pulled out a single hair, because it was “triggering”?

Return to “BeckieJBrown”