BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all block

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBlockButtonBrown - Beckien0 friends they’re all b

Post by kofi »

I have just checked and she either deleted the comments about her being triggering or she blocked those people (I’m not very sure how yt blocks work tho). She’s a horrible human being. The comments were polite and I don’t know how she can take them as an attack. They even told them that anorexia is very deadly (10% of cases end up in death and about half never recover fully if I can recall correctly) and still she didn’t even acknowledge it, much less apologise for it. She goes on and on about how cyber bullying might push someone to commit suicide, but when she’s the one that might contribute to someone getting sicker she blocks those comments and doesn’t care because God forbid she looks bad. This is why people join gurugossip, Beckie, and I hate to pass judgement but I’m glad you believe in hell because I’m sure that’s where people like u are headed.

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

Ahh, she's such a good narrow-minded Christian isn't she?

Post by Guest »

kofi wrote:I have just checked and she either deleted the comments about her being triggering or she blocked those people (I’m not very sure how yt blocks work tho). She’s a horrible human being. The comments were polite and I don’t know how she can take them as an attack. They even told them that anorexia is very deadly (10% of cases end up in death and about half never recover fully if I can recall correctly) and still she didn’t even acknowledge it, much less apologise for it. She goes on and on about how cyber bullying might push someone to commit suicide, but when she’s the one that might contribute to someone getting sicker she blocks those comments and doesn’t care because God forbid she looks bad. This is why people join gurugossip, Beckie, and I hate to pass judgement but I’m glad you believe in hell because I’m sure that’s where people like u are headed.
Looks like she deleted them :(
it's so hypocritical of her to delete and completely ignore those comments, especially when she's been very open and offended by triggers herself.
I remember that Instagram post where she attacked one of her followers who mentioned having anorexia and being triggered by Beckie, and then Beckie got very aggressive and responded with "it's MY body, you're projecting your own issues on me, you don't have to follow" or some patronizing bullshit like that. Imagine if people talked to her like that "it's my hair, I'm free to cut it all off, fuck you and your pathetic hair issues, it's not my problem you pull your hair out, stop projecting your insecurities on to me", Beckie would lose her mind..

It really seems to me that Beckie is "fat phobic (don't know another word for it) and is completely fine with body shaming, with the way she kept saying how "chubby" and "big" her perfectly healthy teenage body looked. She kept pulling out clothes and held them up next to herself "look how HUGE this shirt is, I'm WAAAY smaller now", and casually mentioning her (unhealthy) stress related weight loss as if she was really proud if it. It's obvious she has some issues of her own with the size of her body, but it's still appalling how she completely disregards those who politely tell her, that the way she keeps referring to the look of her body is harmful, especially when she herself has been very vocal about the damage the internet can cause to one's mental health, even speaking on panels at mental health conferences about this very thing, about how we need to be kind and be respectful of each other.
I guess it's just her own health that matters. Her self centered way of thinking, that the only triggers that are valid are her own, is disgusting. She will go on long rants about online bullying and mentioning suicide as a reaction to her triggers, but hey, her whiny followers can just unfollow and get a life, she'll keep pulling her hair out on camera and keep shaming bodies, her followers are just projecting their insecurities and are jealous haters, right?

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Downonthecorner wrote:It really seems to me that Beckie is "fat phobic (don't know another word for it) and is completely fine with body shaming, with the way she kept saying how "chubby" and "big" her perfectly healthy teenage body looked. She kept pulling out clothes and held them up next to herself "look how HUGE this shirt is, I'm WAAAY smaller now", and casually mentioning her (unhealthy) stress related weight loss as if she was really proud if it. It's obvious she has some issues of her own with the size of her body, but it's still appalling how she completely disregards those who politely tell her, that the way she keeps referring to the look of her body is harmful, especially when she herself has been very vocal about the damage the internet can cause to one's mental health, even speaking on panels at mental health conferences about this very thing, about how we need to be kind and be respectful of each other.
I guess it's just her own health that matters. Her self centered way of thinking, that the only triggers that are valid are her own, is disgusting.
This.

I got really rattled when she kept insisting that she was fat when she was 16. For goodness sake if that's big then I wish I was big.

I don't have an ED but I'm self-conscious about being overweight, and hearing her be sooooo insistant that her trousers used to be sooooo big just annoyed me.

I get it - to her that was big, but it just felt really inconsiderate.

I can't imagine how her comments feel to people with actual diagnosed, sometimes life threatining, problems.

Idk maybe I'm too sensitive on the topic.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Lynndi wrote:
Downonthecorner wrote:It really seems to me that Beckie is "fat phobic (don't know another word for it) and is completely fine with body shaming, with the way she kept saying how "chubby" and "big" her perfectly healthy teenage body looked. She kept pulling out clothes and held them up next to herself "look how HUGE this shirt is, I'm WAAAY smaller now", and casually mentioning her (unhealthy) stress related weight loss as if she was really proud if it. It's obvious she has some issues of her own with the size of her body, but it's still appalling how she completely disregards those who politely tell her, that the way she keeps referring to the look of her body is harmful, especially when she herself has been very vocal about the damage the internet can cause to one's mental health, even speaking on panels at mental health conferences about this very thing, about how we need to be kind and be respectful of each other.
I guess it's just her own health that matters. Her self centered way of thinking, that the only triggers that are valid are her own, is disgusting.
This.

I got really rattled when she kept insisting that she was fat when she was 16. For goodness sake if that's big then I wish I was big.

I don't have an ED but I'm self-conscious about being overweight, and hearing her be sooooo insistant that her trousers used to be sooooo big just annoyed me.

I can't imagine how her comments feel to people with actual diagnosed, sometimes life threatining, problems.

You're not, because of the nature of beckies SM presence. She is very concerned and vocal about how other people can inadvertently trigger her and is supposedly an advocate for better understanding of mental health. So it is perfectly reasonable for you to expect her to be considerate with her content and response to others. It's called mutual respect and compassion. She has neither.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Lynndi wrote:I got really rattled when she kept insisting that she was fat when she was 16. For goodness sake if that's big then I wish I was big.

I definitely don't think you're being too sensitive about this at all. I haven't struggled with an ED personally, but I too feel self conscious about the appearance of my body, so if I'm made physically uncomfortable with her repeating over and over for half an hour, that her healthy looking body was big, I can't even begin to imagine how someone with an ED is affected by her talking about rapid, unhealthy weight loss as some sort of reward from her stressful exams, or how her small shirts or her size 4 trousers are "huge".

She's been told countless times in the comments across her social media, that the way she keeps alluding to the size of her old clothes, the size of her body, her million fucking idiotic posts about her goddamn thumb ring not fitting her finger anymore, is triggering for ED sufferers. Instead of listening to her followers' concerns, she attacks them and has now proceeded to post a 30 minute video of her basically holding up clothing that are "huge" next to her skinny, unhealthy frame.. She's so fucking careless and irresponsible, she doesn't give a damn about the damage she causes with this shit. She should be ashamed of herself.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Being thin is one of the few things she feels proud of and she won’t care if she hurts or endangers somebody else in the process.

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

flamescape wrote:
kofi wrote:What religion doesn’t allow you to “tollerate” a test that could potentially save your life? Last time I checked Jesus said nothing about PAP tests :roll:
Potentially Jehovah’s Witnesses (e.g. not wanting people to have blood transfusions etc.) but Becky has never admitted to be part of that group.

I know there’s stigmas surrounding it, and there are particular groups of people who could potentially use some more support to access and cope with the procedure, but the smear campaign is to encourage people to get tested. Not put them off further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're allowed PAP tests lol. We're also allowed certain parts of blood and recycling our own.
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008086
https://www.jw.org/en/medical-library/v ... trategies/

Return to “BeckieJBrown”