BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Post by Silent Q »

kofi wrote:Tbh I think she was just lying and exaggerating because she knows there’s no proof of this shit she’s come up with and the police must have laughed at her saying people on a forum are bullying her
Yeah her whole “the police are aware” tweet says it all. She thinks she has something she can REPORT US TO THE POLICE! for, but people pointing out stuff she said publicly isn’t “threatening” or “slander.”

Longtimelurker26
Learner
Learner

Post by Longtimelurker26 »

Anyone else notice that all this "cyber bullying" talk on twitter and YouTube is only really becoming active since her forum name was updated to beckiejbrown ?

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Wow I went away for a bit and I had a lot to read through. :?

Just to reiterate something I've said many times: We don't ever threaten RB's life here, and we never have. I understand she interprets this place as highly toxic, and I think it would be if I was reading shit other people were saying about me, but I think a lot of us come here for open discussion which she does not encourage in her own comment sections. I get it. She doesn't want anything negative there and it's not fun to look at.

But she should know we're not the worst of the worst. And everyone on YouTube who is known well enough has a forum here.

P.S. If anyone here is feeling guilty or scared, just stop posting. You don't have to.
Last edited by funnylikeyikes on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Harry Pothead wrote: BUT since she never reads here & only hears what I tell her happens here ( sensible you see.)
Aren't you the one who said you were going to turn up at her church?

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Harry Pothead wrote:
charlistars wrote:Gratz Beckie, your paranoia got the best of you and you just blocked a supporting fan.

She blocked a fan thinking it was Kofi and the fan just reached out to me as the post I posted here was the first they saw and they're super upset.

They literally just asked if Ocean's name was known and Beckie accused them of being Kofi. They had to delete their Twitter within minutes as they got messages from fans accusing them of being part of this site. So they looked this site up to try and get some answers because they had no clue what it was, who Kofi was, and whatever was going on[/] .

Well done, Beckie. You've leaped to a massive conclusion and pushed a fan away, upsetting them deeply in the process.

Where's the evidence? Show us it as I believe you are telling a tall tale for attention.

I really don't care what you think, I'm not going to betray the trust of this poor girl and take private messages from her and post them here. She doesn't want to be part of this forum, she wanted answers. You can think I'm attention hungry all you like.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

funnylikeyikes wrote:
Harry Pothead wrote: BUT since she never reads here & only hears what I tell her happens here ( sensible you see.)
She reported him to the police

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Baublebee wrote:Can we stop feeding the troll?
Agreed. I responded because I wanted to make it clear that I wasn't going to share the messages she sent me, and I pretty much knew someone would challenge me on that. But I'm not Beckie, I don't leak private things about people to an audience. She's not the only fan who's been blocked and turned here for answers anyway.

_asimov20
Learner
Learner

Post by _asimov20 »

i die about how she talks about how making a video everyday for just 24 days (not even a whole month) is the hardest most insane thing that ever was like girl....... im a med student, do you want real work? i can give it to you. get a real life becks. go out

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Harry Pothead wrote:
funnylikeyikes wrote:
Absolutely.
I feel like this is one of those pot calling the kettle black type moments but I'm just too bored now.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Anyone want to tell me what her new video is about so I don't have to watch it?

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Baublebee wrote:Anyone want to tell me what her new video is about so I don't have to watch it?
Us mainly, cyber bulling, how were making her feel bad because she’s not got upset about her grandad on YouTube, death and how hard it is doing a video daily

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

I thought that because she was spending so much time on Twitter tonight her content would definitely suffer. She spent so much time scouring through various handles to block people instead of filming for her channel.

Beckie... just walk away. We're allowed to share our opinions on your videos and how you treat your fanbase. I've never threatened you.

The forum's heading here clearly states:
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

If Beckie is going to call us out and moan about us she should at least have to decency to not lie about what we talk about. She’s the worlds biggest hypocrite. All we do is call out beckie and we are mostly all ex fans who realised what a horrible person she is. She has no one to blame but herself. And not one of us has ever wished her dead or her cats. All we want is Beckie to own up for the things she’s done and improve herself as a human being and not act like a child not getting her own way.

Beckie, we try and give you advice but you just ignore it. Thanks for giving us a shoutout though, now everyone will be able to read what you’re really like :tu:

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Harry Pothead wrote:
carryonsarah97 wrote:If Beckie is going to call us out and moan about us she should at least have to decency to not lie about what we talk about. She’s the worlds biggest hypocrite. All we do is call out beckie and we are mostly all ex fans who realised what a horrible person she is. She has no one to blame but herself. And not one of us has ever wished her dead or her cats. All we want is Beckie to own up for the things she’s done and improve herself as a human being and not act like a child not getting her own way.

Beckie, we try and give you advice but you just ignore it. Thanks for giving us a shoutout though, now everyone will be able to read what you’re really like :tu:[/quote
carryonsarah97 wrote:If Beckie is going to call us out and moan about us she should at least have to decency to not lie about what we talk about. She’s the worlds biggest hypocrite. All we do is call out beckie and we are mostly all ex fans who realised what a horrible person she is. She has no one to blame but herself. And not one of us has ever wished her dead or her cats. All we want is Beckie to own up for the things she’s done and improve herself as a human being and not act like a child not getting her own way.

Beckie, we try and give you advice but you just ignore it. Thanks for giving us a shoutout though, now everyone will be able to read what you’re really like :tu:
Dont you understand? She doesn't read this forum I tell her....Why do you think I am always accepted back on her timeline?....it's not rocket science. Honest.
Prove it then. Show us a message you have sent her and her reply? Otherwise nobody cares.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

I’m sorry she’s called you out publicly mellie but you handled it well. I don’t know what’s wrong with Beckie though because that rant at you was just weird

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

I'd like to quickly remind anyone claiming harassment that is is herein defined (I know, I know Internet Lawyer ™ but I didn't spend 3 years studying this shit for nothing).
legal.jpg
In order for her to claim harassment, a user here must make a statement two or more times that could "cause fear of violence". I have no evidence on this forum of anyone intending to cause fear or distress.

No one has tried to "impose unwanted communications" with Rebecca at all, she comes here of her own violation.

Courts judge things by "the standard of a reasonable person or a person of a sane mind" and if anyone here reads this thread and just sees a string of threats to harm, they are not of this mindset.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thassarian on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Are you sure you want to go there, Beckie?
Re oceanic, kofi, inkspells. melly, etc. You really want to dox people I consider friends?

As for your address, I and others reported that to our lovely moderator here-- it is against the GG rules.
The user was named a troll and warned, myther was banned and Tim is a well-known pervert who you know has been after you for years. He has been reported a number of times today alone.

Now.
Should we talk about your publicly acknowledged bondage and sado-masochism fetish?

Your relentless pursuit of a older, 40-years-married, very wealthy man in his 60s?
Do you think his wife Sandy would like to know what you've been up to-- she's not hard to find on Facebook..

Your posting of your Pubic hair region, with infected, bloody, oozing hair follicles? (Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you???).

Your close to psychopathic neglect of your cats, 2 suffering for ages 'til you decided to let them go?

Your endless but somehow fruitless kiss-assing pursuit of the big youtubers?

Your love that is never reciprocated for long by the men you target?

Don't come here, bitch. It is obviously affecting your judgement and mental health.
I used to like and feel sorry for you, but now I just find you disgusting.

Beckie the Bully Bitch. Is that really what you want everyone to think of you?

And, Beckie, if anyone did find your address, YOU doxxed your location yourself with your living room photo showing your across the street neighbors house on Facebook, moron. Anyone who isn't sure that that is your address only has to compare your address and your neighbor's house to KNOW that it is correct.
Back off, bitch.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Real icky, and I have evidence of him threatening to find Beckie irl, which none of us have EVER done.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Harry Pothead wrote:
ello101 wrote:Real icky, and I have evidence of him threatening to find Beckie irl, which none of us have EVER done.

Please show us the evidence, Pretty please. Publish it so everyone can see.

Figured out how to do the scribble, as under the scribble is the name of Beckie’s church, which I don’t want anyone to know.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Oceanic815 wrote:I don't give a fuck. Another Twitter meltdown? Again!? I think is hilarious that Rebecca thinks she is going to dismantle this forum. Doxxed me like a mother fucker! Bring on the minions and Santas. Think I'm scared or something ? Rebecca Jane Brown can kiss my mutha fuckin' ass!! And she better brush her teeth before doing so. And I co-sign on Elllo's comment- somebody did spot an open GG tab on her computer.

Let's just carry on. Rebecca is a filthy ass pussy who is too scared to confront anybody in here herself. WEAK ASS PUSSY! Go busy yourself with "lady garden battery" and.... KEEP THE CHANGE YOU FILTHY ANIMAL. I mean, did you think that was going to shut me up, you fucking stank ass cxxt? Hell naw, bitch... you made a huuuuuge mistake.. ;) you fugly dumbass bitch. Go fuck your self since nobody else will touch you. Seriously, I smell that shit from here. #FishSticks

So whatever attempted strike that you thought that was... ZERO effect. All you did was spin out, have a tantrum and explode in nonsensical ramblings on Twitter and YT.

Whomever is feeding the troll please stop, he's a waste of space and we need to start discussing the name of our EIGHTH forum. My other message to you, Rebecca is:

Toodles :D

Ideas for thread names?
BullshitBeckieJBrown: 0 cyberstalkers
BeckieJBlockButtonBrown: 0 friends, all blocked

Return to “BeckieJBrown”