BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

Re: BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Post by Guest »

SleepingSkies wrote:Does anyone else cringe when she pulls? She does it still in all her videos!!! I hate it!!!
It's messed up because she complains about being triggered by certain things like celebrities cutting their long hair, but it's fine for her to pull in her videos, even though (and she KNOWS this) many of her viewers suffer with trich themselves.. But like Cuthere_ said, she wants people to know she pulls and feel bad for her..

She's mentioned her hair a lot lately, talking about different textures of hair, two videos about her haircut, how hair products trigger her, bald patches.. I wonder how long until she shaves her head again..

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kofi »

Enjoy the drama
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

She’s lying and her followers are already asking for the legal name behind the twitter account.

Post by Guest »

kofi wrote:Enjoy the drama
Oh no she didn't :o

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

beckie4.jpg
Ocean, does she know your legal name and did you put it out there or did she dox your name because the fact she's putting it out there is disturbing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

What the fuck is wrong with her? No one here has threatened her or wished her harm and now she's basically admitted to either doxxing people or just randomly attacking people with Twitter handles similar to user names on gg?

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Hahhahahhaha breakdown incoming!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

As someone who actually goes outside and has a job (unlike you Beckie) I'm glad my tax money is going towards you bothering the police with pathetic, fake threats. Just stop looking at the forum. You will never be able to cope living on your own if you can't deal with the internet.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Good gosh. Is she having a mental breakdown!?Image

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

inkspells wrote:Good gosh. Is she having a mental breakdown!?Image

Sorry other photo didnt post. Is she mental? Why the fuck would anyone highlight words to spell her address. Shes fucking delusional.Image

Post by Guest »

She is literally insane

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Lmao who is she calling kofi? Because I made the twitter booputa_, the gaming handle is of another person omg she’s so blind

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Gratz Beckie, your paranoia got the best of you and you just blocked a supporting fan.

She blocked a fan thinking it was Kofi and the fan just reached out to me as the post I posted here was the first they saw and they're super upset.

They literally just asked if Ocean's name was known and Beckie accused them of being Kofi. They had to delete their Twitter within minutes as they got messages from fans accusing them of being part of this site. So they looked this site up to try and get some answers because they had no clue what it was, who Kofi was, and whatever was going on[/] .

Well done, Beckie. You've leaped to a massive conclusion and pushed a fan away, upsetting them deeply in the process.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

inkspells wrote:
inkspells wrote:Good gosh. Is she having a mental breakdown!?Image

Sorry other photo didnt post. Is she mental? Why the fuck would anyone highlight words to spell her address. Shes fucking delusional.Image

Bahahahaha when did that happen???

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

kofi wrote:Lmao who is she calling kofi? Because I made the twitter booputa_, the gaming handle is of another person omg she’s so blind
Some girl asked her if Ocean's name was known because she was concerned about doxxing. She asked very politely, then Beckie accused her of being you and blocked her. Not before a few of her followers tried to contact her and accuse her of bullying and she quickly deleted her Twitter in fear and then came here and made an account just to see what the fuss was about. At this time, my post was the first she saw so she dm'd me.

Post by Guest »

Well, at least she's admitted to reading here and has exposed her followers to this site, hope they enjoy getting to know the real Boofle and his nutella fetish! :D

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

To add: Beckie, gamingnyoutube did not come here to bash you so don't even try and come and say "oh she was a bully all along". She wanted answers as to why the person she looked up to blocked her and accused her of being someone. She's in tears. Hope you're proud.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

charlistars wrote:
kofi wrote:Lmao who is she calling kofi? Because I made the twitter booputa_, the gaming handle is of another person omg she’s so blind
Some girl asked her if Ocean's name was known because she was concerned about doxxing. She asked very politely, then Beckie accused her of being you and blocked her. Not before a few of her followers tried to contact her and accuse her of bullying and she quickly deleted her Twitter in fear and then came here and made an account just to see what the fuss was about. At this time, my post was the first she saw so she dm'd me.
What a bitch. At least her true colors are showing.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

I'm so happy that everyone can see on her twitter what a paranoid bully she is!

jitterbug
Learner
Learner

Post by jitterbug »

I was looking through my older posts and one of them from 2015 was about this exact same topic - her tweet-bullying people out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. Her fanbase was a little more rabid then, so it worried me a lot. The fact that almost no one has tried to back her up this time gives me hope that they're seeing her for what she is; a vindictive bully with a victim complex.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”