BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Post by ello101 »

Some shots Image

the girl has had to change her username and delete all her tweets. DON’T go after her I don’t know how to blur the username. Not that it would make a difference since Beckie has decided to plaster it all over her public feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Procrastinator94
Debater
Debater

Post by Procrastinator94 »

No one has ever threatened her on here tho?? :roll: I wish she'd just mention GG so all her followers can go through the same eye opening experience we all went through as ex-subscribers.

She's acting like a real dick on twitter #BeckieTheBully - she has some crazy fans and she kind of knows she's publicly shaming "haters" (no idea what those girls did) - what would happen if one of those crazy fans should decide to enact "justice" on said "haters".

I bet she has GG bookmarked - so she thinks we're sad for 'analysing' her but she seems to care A LOT about what us losers think of her...

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Procrastinator94 wrote:No one has ever threatened her on here tho?? :roll: I wish she'd just mention GG so all her followers can go through the same eye opening experience we all went through as ex-subscribers.

She's acting like a real dick on twitter #BeckieTheBully - she has some crazy fans and she kind of knows she's publicly shaming "haters" (no idea what those girls did) - what would happen if one of those crazy fans should decide to enact "justice" on said "haters".

I bet she has GG bookmarked - so she thinks we're sad for 'analysing' her but she seems to care A LOT about what us losers think of her...
From the tweets it seemed all the girl did was post here, after being annoyed Beckie blocked her (reason for blocking was that she liked a tweet telling Beckie off for posting the Star Wars spoiler).

I’m pretty sure she does have it bookmarked. I vaguely remember someone screen shotting her most visited sites page from a video and this was one... she’s utterly obsessed.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

What threats Beckie? People have actually been concerned over the Santa stalkers and wanted to warn you! Also everyone has said they dont care where you are, have no interest meeting you and have berated you for keeping your address on a public website where actual awful people could get it. Do you take warnings as people wanting to do those things???

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Where is the harassment in this forum?
What kind personal information was leaked? (Does she mean the screenshots and links to public social media posts?)
When do we threaten her?

She comes to this thread every day and reads here. From time to time someone posts here that they wrote a critical comment on twitter or youtube. I've never seen someone telling others to attack her in any form or go to her social media. I've seen as many comments wanting her to get help as I've seen ones criticising her. If not more. I think Myrther once looked up if someone here had even mentioned suicide or that she was told to kill herself and nothing came up. Comments like this would get called out instantly because most of us struggle with mental health ourselves.

And finally, what kind of illegal things are happening HERE that would need police attention?

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Another.

BatmanBeckie the Vigilante

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

TW: suicide

SHE is the one constantly mentioning how one day online bullying will lead to her death. Which, by the way, is not a suicide threat but plain and simple manipulation, preying in the most evil way on the other person's sympathy. It's - besides physical attacks - one of the things that will get you into the biggest trouble with a therapist. It's one of the lowest things you can do. And it doesn't come from really wanting to die but from wanting to threaten other people. The same thing she accuses her "anounymous online bullys" of.

Projection, Rebecca. You are the threat. To every teenager watching you and getting told that therapy doesn't work, that it doesn't get better and that you will never be pull-free.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

HippoFriend wrote:Where is the harassment in this forum?
What kind personal information was leaked? (Does she mean the screenshots and links to public social media posts?)
When do we threaten her?

She comes to this thread every day and reads here. From time to time someone posts here that they wrote a critical comment on twitter or youtube. I've never seen someone telling others to attack her in any form or go to her social media. I've seen as many comments wanting her to get help as I've seen ones criticising her. If not more. I think Myrther once looked up if someone here had even mentioned suicide or that she was told to kill herself and nothing came up. Comments like this would get called out instantly because most of us struggle with mental health ourselves.

And finally, what kind of illegal things are happening HERE that would need police attention?
It's like the girl the other day, she called her out for no reason. Beckie's being really unfair - instead of doing things privately, and giving people the chance to respond, she calls them out publicly, in front of 50k people (and some 'stalkers'), and then blocks them. This isn't how mature people act, Beckie.

XxformerfanxX
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by XxformerfanxX »

I don’t know if my post will make it as an New here. But i’m that Chloe

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Rebecca Jane Brown‏
@BeckieJBrown

@newxxromantic I feel truly sorry for you and the others who have liked your tweets tonight who have also caused me extensive pain.

I dont know you, have not known you, do not wish to know you. You have a hatred for me that stems from jealousy... one day, you'll overcome it.

She thinks we're jealous? :roll:

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Beckie, face the reality...

You live at home, you have no friends, no job, have fake chronic illness, and obsessed with yourself. There is nothing to be jealous of.

XxformerfanxX
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by XxformerfanxX »

Has she just replied back. I’m just ignoring her now

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

I’ve read every page on here, PULL and lolcow (which generally makes GG look like a support group though the mods here seem to be trying to change that) not one post has threatened her or suggested she should die or kill her self.

As for jealousy (now I’ve picked myself up from the floor after falling off the sofa laughing), I have a friend I can tell anything and speak to multiple times a day, I’m in a long term relationship, I have my own home, I have a job I love whereas you live in your parents house, spend all your time on your computer in your bedroom accusing people of bullying and stalking you and getting creepy old men to send you expensive gifts, yup so jealous

beckbecks
Learner
Learner

Post by beckbecks »

I’m not saying anything bad about Beckie, but to be honest she’s really upset me with what she did. She had no right to post usernames of those people that she’s managed to track down. Making an example of us as if we are children. It hurts and to be honest, I’m now scared. I have anxiety & panic disorder and yet she’s decided that this is okay? I’m scared to go on my Twitter, scared to browse... what is she doing that’s different? Like, she says that she fears for her safety but she’s literally getting people’s usernames and saying “HEY LOOK THIS PERSON POSTED A MEAN POST ABOUT ME”. I dunno. I’m just really, really anxious now.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

I’m ill in bed with nothing to do so actually searched every thread on here for the words “kill” and “suicide”. Not one recommending Beckie should harm herself.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

beckbecks wrote:I’m not saying anything bad about Beckie, but to be honest she’s really upset me with what she did. She had no right to post usernames of those people that she’s managed to track down. Making an example of us as if we are children. It hurts and to be honest, I’m now scared. I have anxiety & panic disorder and yet she’s decided that this is okay? I’m scared to go on my Twitter, scared to browse... what is she doing that’s different? Like, she says that she fears for her safety but she’s literally getting people’s usernames and saying “HEY LOOK THIS PERSON POSTED A MEAN POST ABOUT ME”. I dunno. I’m just really, really anxious now.
I think that’s why she’s doing it. I have anxiety disorder too and it’s messed with my head. She wants it to frighten people, mentioning “police”. Just know I’ve had to report people in the past and nothing here constitutes anything libellous or harassing in a court of law.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

My twitter handle is not the same as my user here but I’m very tempted to create a new Twitter with this handle (altho I’m afraid it must be taken already) and wait for Beckie to bully me.
Face it, Rebecca, there’s very little to be jealous of, if at all. The house of a hoarder? Feeling excitement when faking chronic illnesses? A mental illness to profut from? No friends to speak of? No job? A conservative church?

Post by Guest »

Whatever Beckieboo, with or without all of us "jealous haters"*** your channel is still dying.. At least you're getting a couple of views from this group - you're welcome :love2:

***Guurl, you've spend the last few years wasting your youth with being bitter, antisocial, alone and unemployed in a bedroom in your parents house, no-one wants your life

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Does anyone else cringe when she pulls? She does it still in all her videos!!! I hate it!!!

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

SleepingSkies wrote:Does anyone else cringe when she pulls? She does it still in all her videos!!! I hate it!!!
She could edit it out but no she has to keep it to remind everyone she’s still pulling

Return to “BeckieJBrown”