BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

Re: BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Post by Guest »

She is literally insane

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kofi »

Lmao who is she calling kofi? Because I made the twitter booputa_, the gaming handle is of another person omg she’s so blind

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Gratz Beckie, your paranoia got the best of you and you just blocked a supporting fan.

She blocked a fan thinking it was Kofi and the fan just reached out to me as the post I posted here was the first they saw and they're super upset.

They literally just asked if Ocean's name was known and Beckie accused them of being Kofi. They had to delete their Twitter within minutes as they got messages from fans accusing them of being part of this site. So they looked this site up to try and get some answers because they had no clue what it was, who Kofi was, and whatever was going on[/] .

Well done, Beckie. You've leaped to a massive conclusion and pushed a fan away, upsetting them deeply in the process.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

inkspells wrote:
inkspells wrote:Good gosh. Is she having a mental breakdown!?Image

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Sorry other photo didnt post. Is she mental? Why the fuck would anyone highlight words to spell her address. Shes fucking delusional.Image

Bahahahaha when did that happen???

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

kofi wrote:Lmao who is she calling kofi? Because I made the twitter booputa_, the gaming handle is of another person omg she’s so blind
Some girl asked her if Ocean's name was known because she was concerned about doxxing. She asked very politely, then Beckie accused her of being you and blocked her. Not before a few of her followers tried to contact her and accuse her of bullying and she quickly deleted her Twitter in fear and then came here and made an account just to see what the fuss was about. At this time, my post was the first she saw so she dm'd me.

Post by Guest »

Well, at least she's admitted to reading here and has exposed her followers to this site, hope they enjoy getting to know the real Boofle and his nutella fetish! :D

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

To add: Beckie, gamingnyoutube did not come here to bash you so don't even try and come and say "oh she was a bully all along". She wanted answers as to why the person she looked up to blocked her and accused her of being someone. She's in tears. Hope you're proud.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

charlistars wrote:
kofi wrote:Lmao who is she calling kofi? Because I made the twitter booputa_, the gaming handle is of another person omg she’s so blind
Some girl asked her if Ocean's name was known because she was concerned about doxxing. She asked very politely, then Beckie accused her of being you and blocked her. Not before a few of her followers tried to contact her and accuse her of bullying and she quickly deleted her Twitter in fear and then came here and made an account just to see what the fuss was about. At this time, my post was the first she saw so she dm'd me.
What a bitch. At least her true colors are showing.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

I'm so happy that everyone can see on her twitter what a paranoid bully she is!

jitterbug
Learner
Learner

Post by jitterbug »

I was looking through my older posts and one of them from 2015 was about this exact same topic - her tweet-bullying people out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. Her fanbase was a little more rabid then, so it worried me a lot. The fact that almost no one has tried to back her up this time gives me hope that they're seeing her for what she is; a vindictive bully with a victim complex.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

I went to buy cat litter and missed so much.

The thing that gets me though is that she publicly calls people out on Twitter to thousands of followers and claims its no different than what's going on here. But we aren't saying anything to her followers. The only way people will find this thread I if they look for it.

So no Beckie. It isn't the same. You're being a massive bully to people that once looked up to you and you think it's the same as criticizing a public figure on a forum you have to actually search for to find. You're not that dense. You know there's a difference and you have to know what you're doing isn't okay.

You need to get off the internet because this is not okay. I follow another YouTuber who has problems with social media. In fact he had similar breakdowns like beckies. He's very publicly apologized, banned himself from social media (he has a pr person running his social media now) and has publicly said he's in therapy to get help with his problem. He handled it the way it should be handled. He didn't make excuses, he didn't say he's mentally ill so screw his fans he hurt. He apologized.

Now one thing is true. People did post beckies domain even though I don't think it's public knowledge that she owns that domain (correct me if I'm wrong there). She's never posted that domain that I've seen. So though it can be Googled it shouldn't be posted and those posts have been removed. Unless Beckie herself posts that domain address on her social media it's not fair to spread it here when it's connected to her address.

Everything else is a lie. I questioned the suicide thing and all the forums about Beckie were searched and nothing came up. People here don't want to hurt her. But she very clearly wants to hurt as many people as she can whether they deserve it or not.

(on mobile pardon the mass typos)

beckbecks
Learner
Learner

Post by beckbecks »

I’m not going to stop posting on here to be honest. She’s really upset me today by posting my username on twitter. She had no right to do that. She’s been blocking me, unblocking me, tweeting me, blocking me, etc. all day. I wouldn’t mind if I was a brutal poster on this forum but I’m just literally gossiping. Which is the purpose of this forum really.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

^^ I agree, any attempt at posting addresses or locations has been removed by mods, as it’s against the rules of the site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Baublebee wrote: Now one thing is true. People did post beckies domain even though I don't think it's public knowledge that she owns that domain (correct me if I'm wrong there). She's never posted that domain that I've seen. So though it can be Googled it shouldn't be posted and those posts have been removed. Unless Beckie herself posts that domain address on her social media it's not fair to spread it here when it's connected to her address.
That was one person and I think it was in the last thread it may have been against the board rules but it still wasn’t doxxing and no one actually copied or took screenshots from that site and posted them here.

beckbecks
Learner
Learner

Post by beckbecks »

@cuthere_ thank you for your message! It’s not allowing me to reply to you, but I just wanted to say thank you and express how much relief it gave me. Thanks! <3

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

I just hope she doesnt go after my friend, well ex-friend (she cut me out after she realized I was the reason beckie blocked her and that I posted here.) who is Inkspells on twitter.

BECKIE!!! Inkspells on twitter is not me!!!! She is a fan!! You should actually unblock her! She likes you so much she stopped being my friend after she found out I posted on here under her user! (She uses that user for literally everything.)

I am actually on twitter under the title character of my favourite book. So figure out who that is and you can block me ;) you never will find me! Lmao

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Cuthere__ wrote:
Baublebee wrote: Now one thing is true. People did post beckies domain even though I don't think it's public knowledge that she owns that domain (correct me if I'm wrong there). She's never posted that domain that I've seen. So though it can be Googled it shouldn't be posted and those posts have been removed. Unless Beckie herself posts that domain address on her social media it's not fair to spread it here when it's connected to her address.
That was one person and I think it was in the last thread it may have been against the board rules but it still wasn’t doxxing and no one actually copied or took screenshots from that site and posted them here.

You're right. And the mods were right on top of it and Beckie is the one that has chosen not to hide her contact information. But someone did link it and it was removed so that part wasn't an outright lie. Posts with her personal information linked have been removed.

The thing about people highlighting words and posting her actual address here and all that crap are lies tho. Honestly that part worries me a little bit. Not diagnosing but it really makes me worry about her mental health.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

BeckieOMyGodBuyMeShhtuff (Part 7)

Post by Silent Q »

I have no clue what her address is and have no need/don’t care to try to find it, and the same goes for most if not all users here. If she’s seeing “highlighted words that spell out her address” that is seriously disturbed. Maybe she watched A Beautiful Mind too many times?

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Tbh I think she was just lying and exaggerating because she knows there’s no proof of this shit she’s come up with and the police must have laughed at her saying people on a forum are bullying her

bucky
Talker
Talker

Post by bucky »

I honestly just hope she doesn't hurt herself today or do something she might regret later on :|

Return to “BeckieJBrown”