BeckieJBrown you can change your name but not your personali

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Nothostile_17
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown you can change your name but not your perso

Post by Nothostile_17 »

WHY EVEN BOTHER BEING CRYPTIC ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS ??????
Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 13.44.06.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Nothostile_17 wrote:WHY EVEN BOTHER BEING CRYPTIC ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS ??????
The amount of scenarios you could dream up from something so vague are endless...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Nothostile_17 wrote:WHY EVEN BOTHER BEING CRYPTIC ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS ??????
She’s probably trying to make something really dull sound vaguely interesting

stormbreezemidnight
Learner
Learner

Post by stormbreezemidnight »

Ellie1003 wrote:So, this grand happy news she’s had? Clearly something about herself. I pray to god not a mortgage. Possibly a job? I hope so, but honestly who would hire her! Something about the Trich film? UNLIKELY. A trip to Disney World? Probably about her speed and would make her this excited

Obviously don’t tell anyone, just hint at it in an effort to make people think she’s mysterious. She’s the WORST.
I think it's a mortgage. She seems more interested in moving out than in getting a job. Don't think she'd be this happy about getting a job. She'd have to actually work. A mortgage means she can laze about without anyone seeing it. Besides, she does complain an awful lot about living with her parents/ being disturbed while filming etc.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

stormbreezemidnight wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:So, this grand happy news she’s had? Clearly something about herself. I pray to god not a mortgage. Possibly a job? I hope so, but honestly who would hire her! Something about the Trich film? UNLIKELY. A trip to Disney World? Probably about her speed and would make her this excited

Obviously don’t tell anyone, just hint at it in an effort to make people think she’s mysterious. She’s the WORST.
I think it's a mortgage. She seems more interested in moving out than in getting a job. Don't think she'd be this happy about getting a job. She'd have to actually work. A mortgage means she can laze about without anyone seeing it. Besides, she does complain an awful lot about living with her parents/ being disturbed while filming etc.
Who in their right mind would give her a mortgage when she hasn’t got a proper job and her YouTube income is sporadic

Nothostile_17
Talker
Talker

Post by Nothostile_17 »

Cuthere__ wrote:

Who in their right mind would give her a mortgage when she hasn’t got a proper job and her YouTube income is sporadic

"Finally got a buyer for my kidney on the dark web! Here I come, London!"

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Nothostile_17 wrote:
Cuthere__ wrote:

"Finally got a buyer for my kidney on the dark web! Here I come, London!"
ImageImageImage I hope it’s not true that people develop the personality of the donor then

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Ah, yes, The coin collecting. What doesn't she collect? Her dirty tampons?
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

funnylikeyikes wrote:Ah, yes, The coin collecting. What doesn't she collect? Her dirty tampons?
Wouldn't put it past her. Remember the blood washing?

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

ello101 wrote:
funnylikeyikes wrote:Ah, yes, The coin collecting. What doesn't she collect? Her dirty tampons?

I’m surprised she doesn’t use RUMPS (reusable menstrual products) I know she sometimes uses a menstrual cup but she must be kicking herself that she doesn’t use washable pads so she could keep every pad she ever used. I don’t understand her blood phobia and menstrual cups yeah you don’t have to see the blood every time you go to the loo like pads and it doesn’t need changing/ emptying as often but surely disposing of the pad of far easier if you’re scared of blood than emptying a cup of dead womb cells and cleaning it afterwards

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

She makes me feel genuinely bad for her family.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Nothostile_17
Talker
Talker

Post by Nothostile_17 »

Replying to a comment on the poppy video, she seems to have imagined the user complimented her fish necklace. What is WRONG with her??
Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 13.12.09.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Oceanic815 wrote:
ello101 wrote:

The "BLOOD WASHING" ritual or whatever the fuck it is has scarred me for life. I get some weird cult image in my head. Thanks for spreading your crazy on to everyone. Nobody here knows what the fuck that shit meant so it is clearly a YOU thing, BeccaBoo! That can be your Halloween costume. Dress up in a red cloak and carry around BLOOD WASHING items. Are you hiding evidence? Are you a serial killer in a cult that murders people and your job in the cult is to do the BLOOD WASHING?! You said it as though it were a ritual to you. BLOOOOOOOOOOOD WASHHHHHHHHINGGGGGGG! :shock: :skull: :witch: :jd: :help: :eeek:
Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww/ That girl is so disgusting. She really doesn't need to share EVERYTHING now, does she.

Saw your PM I have been looking forward to all week. And just want to say you have a whole bag of Funny in your brain. That was hilarious. Yeh, "she" a might bit strange, alrighty. Do you always attract such attention from nutters?

(And, don't tell anyone, but I've got BO's home address, so if she threatens you or your home, let me know. It was extremely easy to find, I was surprised. Just needed to think outside the box. Not planning on sharing it with anybody, but... :) )...
BECCA, IF YOU'RE LISTENING-- STOP THREATENING OCEANIC'S HOME-LIFE. SERIOUSLY!

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

Long time lurker here. I used to enjoy Beckie's videos but she got old fast for me... somewhere between the pretentiousness and childishness (an annoying combination) and the victim mentality just got to me. I have mental illnesses myself so I'm reluctant to be *too* harsh (esp. considering the nature of it - I have BPD and will admit that I'm not exactly hardworking and motivated myself but at least I don't make it the focus of a YT channel :roll: ).

Do you reckon Youtube (and from such a young age) has made her like this to some degree?

Re: her latest video, I'm glad someone pointed out the white poppy option. The whole video seemed a bit weird to me... especially seeing as she's never to my knowledge shown any interest in helping soldiers before.

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

Nothostile_17 wrote:Replying to a comment on the poppy video, she seems to have imagined the user complimented her fish necklace. What is WRONG with her??
They shape our world? What the hell? Does she realise how shitty (and frankly absurd) that sounds? :|

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

I was very surprised to see that she used her home address for her domain name registration with ICANN. Using a proxy is a basic of online security.

whois beckiejbrown.com

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

What's more amusing to me is that it's her mother's mobile number listed (as opposed to her own)...
Anyway, I hope she's reading here and can get some domain privacy ASAP, or change her details to her PO box

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner

Post by Baudrillard »

Oceanic815 wrote: She mentioned "pride" a lot. Materialistic, superficial pride. Kofi, would you care to join me in a private message about where she's trying to take this with her baggy clothes that she "borrowed" from her sister even though she has plentyyyyy of other clothes? Yeah?
I'm curious about this. :o

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

She’s really not that clever

I would be interested in joining the group chat

Post by Guest »

Baudrillard wrote:
Nothostile_17 wrote:Replying to a comment on the poppy video, she seems to have imagined the user complimented her fish necklace. What is WRONG with her??
They shape our world? What the hell? Does she realise how shitty (and frankly absurd) that sounds? :|
1) Beckie clearly reads/sees what she wants to see! This explains all her weird, self-righteous, replies to comments on yt that never seem to make sense. :rofl:
2) She obviously just did this for profit, she has no idea what she is talking about.. My stepbrother would definitely not brush off his tour in Afghanistan as something simply "shaping the world"..
She's making it sound as if they're planting a million trees or developing agriculture or education..

Also, Oceanic, all this talk about the group message has made me curious! Would you let me join in?

Return to “BeckieJBrown”