BeckieJBrown you can change your name but not your personali

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
sourchan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown you can change your name but not your perso

Post by sourchan »

I think its a symptom of her disorder and she isn't self-aware enough to realise it. What a miserable and self-defeating way to live.
ImageImage

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

I think she mistakes her mental illness for some kind of insightful gaze into the universe. No, sweetie. Just go back to therapy.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Tbh she isn’t even that passionate. If she hasn’t sung for years just because she wasn’t great after a few classes I doubt she likes singing as much as she claims.
And you can get an art job without an art degree. It’s harder, but if you have any experience with art (which can be freelancing, volunteering or even past projects in your high school etc), transferable skills from other degrees and work, a decent portfolio and maybe some art studies (like a specific course) you could get the job. Beckie is just making excuses because she doesn’t like hard, she just wants people to hand her an art job.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Tbh she kind of reminds me of my three month old. She isn't happy so no one she interacts with is allowed to be happy either. She has to tear them down and make them feel as worthless as she feels.

I mean he just cries but I swear that's his intention too.

So many people manage to work full time and go to school. Why can't she do that? Why does she have to wait so long to study something she really wants to? I mean I'd definitely hold off until she's in a better place mentally but it can be done.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

She wants to get paid for shit that people aren't usually paid to do. She wants to be prolific without trying? Or understanding the struggle? It's bizarre to me that she's this butthurt.

Also, I checked her socialblade and in about 5 years it's predicted she'll be 40k less in subs.

She needs to get a job outside of YouTube. What is she waiting for? She's not working towards being healthy enough to be employed full time.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Looks like she’s learned a new word, ironic given that she’s a classist snob. She doesn’t even drive in London

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothostile_17
Talker
Talker

Post by Nothostile_17 »

She's so fucking transparent. Clearly she didn't feel she was getting enough attention or sympathy when she was 'appearing' to 'try' at all of these things she claims she wants to achieve, so now she's trying on the defeatist persona and getting exactly what she wants! Pity, attention, sympathy AND she's managing to bring others down to her pathetic little level of sadness too, which I'm sure she LOVES. Misery loves company, after all, and Beckie is Miss-Misery-Essex-2017!!! We all know raw talent isn't enough, she's always known this too. All this fake 'Oh, I've just had a realisation' bullshit is TIRED. As TIRED as those of us who WORK TO ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS. I think Beckie is mortally stupid but I don't think any of this is genuine, none of it sounds authentic and I'm bored as shit of her repeating herself. Eventually she'll get bored of it as well and go back to 'Things are looking up! Yessshhh! *thumbs up, scrunched face*' Beckie who is just as annoying but way less tiresome. Also if I hear one more ADULT gripe about how things aren't perfect like a Disney movie... BITCH... get another frame of reference. (And no, not Harry Potter either). IDK if you've ever actually SEEN a Disney movie but A LOT OF BAD SHIT HAPPENS BEFORE THE END OF THE FILM. Also, IT'S A MOVIE FOR CHILDREN. I don't think any kid is going to sit through 'Mulan: Gets Rejected From Gym Trainer Position and Has to Work in a Korean Grocery Store Even Though She's Chinese' for 1.5 hours. YOU ARE A FUCKING ADULT. GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND STOP WHINING, BECAUSE NOBODY WHO CAN HELP YOU IS LISTENING, AND NOBODY WHO IS LISTENING CAN HELP YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL 14 YEAR OLDS. You've done enough damage to yourself, try not to damage anyone else, although that is what you do best. See? You DO have a raw talent after all. (Although tbh we all know she's practised that one a LOT.)

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Nothostile_17 wrote:She's so fucking transparent. Clearly she didn't feel she was getting enough attention or sympathy when she was 'appearing' to 'try' at all of these things she claims she wants to achieve, so now she's trying on the defeatist persona and getting exactly what she wants! Pity, attention, sympathy AND she's managing to bring others down to her pathetic little level of sadness too, which I'm sure she LOVES. Misery loves company, after all, and Beckie is Miss-Misery-Essex-2017!!! We all know raw talent isn't enough, she's always known this too. All this fake 'Oh, I've just had a realisation' bullshit is TIRED. As TIRED as those of us who WORK TO ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS. I think Beckie is mortally stupid but I don't think any of this is genuine, none of it sounds authentic and I'm bored as shit of her repeating herself. Eventually she'll get bored of it as well and go back to 'Things are looking up! Yessshhh! *thumbs up, scrunched face*' Beckie who is just as annoying but way less tiresome. Also if I hear one more ADULT gripe about how things aren't perfect like a Disney movie... BITCH... get another frame of reference. (And no, not Harry Potter either). IDK if you've ever actually SEEN a Disney movie but A LOT OF BAD SHIT HAPPENS BEFORE THE END OF THE FILM. Also, IT'S A MOVIE FOR CHILDREN. I don't think any kid is going to sit through 'Mulan: Gets Rejected From Gym Trainer Position and Has to Work in a Korean Grocery Store Even Though She's Chinese' for 1.5 hours. YOU ARE A FUCKING ADULT. GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND STOP WHINING, BECAUSE NOBODY WHO CAN HELP YOU IS LISTENING, AND NOBODY WHO IS LISTENING CAN HELP YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL 14 YEAR OLDS. You've done enough damage to yourself, try not to damage anyone else, although that is what you do best. See? You DO have a raw talent after all. (Although tbh we all know she's practised that one a LOT.)
Plus, I can see it now. If/when she does get out of this slump through whatever means, it will be down to her persistence and hard work. She will “never have given up hope, even in her darkest hours” Image

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

She should really learn when it’s time to remove herself from a narrative. She’s in the midst of a depressive cycle and that sucks, but she should know better than to vent her extremely triggering shit (WHICH ISNT REALISTIC, REBECCA, GROW UP) to her impressionable audience.

Nothostile_17
Talker
Talker

Post by Nothostile_17 »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Nothostile_17 wrote:She's so fucking transparent. Clearly she didn't feel she was getting enough attention or sympathy when she was 'appearing' to 'try' at all of these things she claims she wants to achieve, so now she's trying on the defeatist persona and getting exactly what she wants! Pity, attention, sympathy AND she's managing to bring others down to her pathetic little level of sadness too, which I'm sure she LOVES. Misery loves company, after all, and Beckie is Miss-Misery-Essex-2017!!! We all know raw talent isn't enough, she's always known this too. All this fake 'Oh, I've just had a realisation' bullshit is TIRED. As TIRED as those of us who WORK TO ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS. I think Beckie is mortally stupid but I don't think any of this is genuine, none of it sounds authentic and I'm bored as shit of her repeating herself. Eventually she'll get bored of it as well and go back to 'Things are looking up! Yessshhh! *thumbs up, scrunched face*' Beckie who is just as annoying but way less tiresome. Also if I hear one more ADULT gripe about how things aren't perfect like a Disney movie... BITCH... get another frame of reference. (And no, not Harry Potter either). IDK if you've ever actually SEEN a Disney movie but A LOT OF BAD SHIT HAPPENS BEFORE THE END OF THE FILM. Also, IT'S A MOVIE FOR CHILDREN. I don't think any kid is going to sit through 'Mulan: Gets Rejected From Gym Trainer Position and Has to Work in a Korean Grocery Store Even Though She's Chinese' for 1.5 hours. YOU ARE A FUCKING ADULT. GET WITH THE PROGRAM AND STOP WHINING, BECAUSE NOBODY WHO CAN HELP YOU IS LISTENING, AND NOBODY WHO IS LISTENING CAN HELP YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL 14 YEAR OLDS. You've done enough damage to yourself, try not to damage anyone else, although that is what you do best. See? You DO have a raw talent after all. (Although tbh we all know she's practised that one a LOT.)
Plus, I can see it now. If/when she does get out of this slump through whatever means, it will be down to her persistence and hard work. She will “never have given up hope, even in her darkest hours”

:rofl:

She said it best herself...
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 15.14.25.png
(That'll be £7 plus postage btw)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Nothostile_17 wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:
Plus, I can see it now. If/when she does get out of this slump through whatever means, it will be down to her persistence and hard work. She will “never have given up hope, even in her darkest hours”

LOVE IT! Who’s gunna take one for the team and post it on her YouTube?

Nothostile_17
Talker
Talker

Post by Nothostile_17 »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Nothostile_17 wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:

LOVE IT! Who’s gunna take one for the team and post it on her YouTube?

Not me! Recently had a 'debate' with her on youtube and I'd rather I didn't get santas coming after me, I'm probably halfway onto her hit list by now.

Post by Guest »

No need to post anything on her YouTube, she won't see it, because she's too busy reading this forum! :D
Honestly Beckie J Brown, what exactly do you think is soooo unique about your 57425109 sky paintings (that you stole/copied/plagiarized) that would make you qualified to work for Pixar or Disney? Have you ever even cared to notice how much detail is put into fucking tree bark in a Pixar animation, let alone, the color and expression of eyes or thousands of strands of hair that has to move with the wind and catch the light just right? Of course not, putting tiny details into a painting would require hard work and practice which (judging by your black "trees" on orange background) isn't really your thing..

Toki Wartooth
Talker
Talker

Post by Toki Wartooth »

She expects to get a pat on the back for doing the minimum and then complains how life is so hard/unfair/whatever when things don't go her way. Like kofi was saying on the last page, Beckie isn't that passionate. She doesn't REALLY care about any of this stuff (singing, performing, etc.) that much because if she did, she would be out there actually DOING it. She wouldn't just give up if she truly loved doing those things. The only thing Beckie is really passionate about is having long hair, a boyfriend and a house. :roll:

I feel like she needs to stop clinging to this idea of being an artist for a living. She's definitely not detail-oriented (or determined) enough to work somewhere like Disney or Pixar and it's obvious that she doesn't care to improve, she probably thinks her art is amazing as is. She's never going to make it as an artist if she stays stuck painting the same damn sky painting over and over.

Beckie, you have to challenge yourself and try new things if you want to grow as an artist. No one wants to buy your generic paintings except maybe your fans and you know that's not going to last forever. Either you actually put your whole heart into this art thing, or move on. Art doesn't have to be your job, it can just be a hobby and that's okay!

I'm not trying to say her art is bad, but it's just not profitable. She doesn't seem very creative or hard-working to have a job in the art field, if you ask me. It kind of seems like she's living in some fantasy land where she gets everything she wants without even trying. It's funny to me how she thinks she understands how life as an adult works yet she's acting like a child. Beckie needs to re-evaluate her life and lower her expectations a little. Things don't just get handed to you because you want them. You have to take action to get the things you want.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

PinkMartian wrote: I'm not trying to say her art is bad, but it's just not profitable. She doesn't seem very creative or hard-working to have a job in the art field, if you ask me. It kind of seems like she's living in some fantasy land where she gets everything she wants without even trying. It's funny to me how she thinks she understands how life as an adult works yet she's acting like a child. Beckie needs to re-evaluate her life and lower her expectations a little. Things don't just get handed to you because you want them. You have to take action to get the things you want.
It’s not bad but it’s not great and it’s nothing special there’s nothing original about it and it’s not technically great either the trees aren’t that good and the tea cup was wonky it really only sells because fans buy it but now it’s not really selling because the fans that wanted her art have bought it and she’s just churning out the same things. Real artists work constantly, they engage with their customers, they keep evolving and reinventing themselves, they don’t sit in their bedroom complaining

Toki Wartooth
Talker
Talker

Post by Toki Wartooth »

Cuthere__ wrote:
PinkMartian wrote: I'm not trying to say her art is bad, but it's just not profitable. She doesn't seem very creative or hard-working to have a job in the art field, if you ask me. It kind of seems like she's living in some fantasy land where she gets everything she wants without even trying. It's funny to me how she thinks she understands how life as an adult works yet she's acting like a child. Beckie needs to re-evaluate her life and lower her expectations a little. Things don't just get handed to you because you want them. You have to take action to get the things you want.
It’s not bad but it’s not great and it’s nothing special there’s nothing original about it and it’s not technically great either the trees aren’t that good and the tea cup was wonky it really only sells because fans buy it but now it’s not really selling because the fans that wanted her art have bought it and she’s just churning out the same things. Real artists work constantly, they engage with their customers, they keep evolving and reinventing themselves, they don’t sit in their bedroom complaining
Exactly. This shows that she's not really passionate about art. It's just good enough without needing improvement in her eyes. She's just pumping out bland, easy paintings in mass amounts hoping to turn a profit. It's not about the art, it's about the money.
It doesn't make sense to stand in one place just waiting and hoping for change to happen. As an artist and a person she needs to move forward and expand in order to get somewhere. It's sad that she has so little faith in herself that she's allowed herself to stagnate.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

I'm from America so maybe this is a dumb question but we have community theater here, where anyone local can audition and be in a show (unpaid but still fun), it's not just Broadway or you don't get to act onstage. Don't they have anything like that in the U.K. that she could do? If she's really that passionate about acting and being onstage - and has this dream of "standing out on a stage under the lights" or however she said it in her video - there are options like that (unless they don't have community theater over there).

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Hey, has she bothered baking for her Bible study group yet? Apparently they take turns each week.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Silent Q wrote:I'm from America so maybe this is a dumb question but we have community theater here, where anyone local can audition and be in a show (unpaid but still fun), it's not just Broadway or you don't get to act onstage. Don't they have anything like that in the U.K. that she could do? If she's really that passionate about acting and being onstage - and has this dream of "standing out on a stage under the lights" or however she said it in her video - there are options like that (unless they don't have community theater over there).
There are uni societies (which she probably didn’t join bc that’s below her), and I’m pretty sure there must be some local groups as well. It’s all about wanting to look for it. In London there must be a ton, and the commute from Essex isn’t that long/expensive, so she could definitely go there once a week. Thing is she wants instant praise and fame. She doesn’t want to work.

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

Silent Q wrote:I'm from America so maybe this is a dumb question but we have community theater here, where anyone local can audition and be in a show (unpaid but still fun), it's not just Broadway or you don't get to act onstage. Don't they have anything like that in the U.K. that she could do? If she's really that passionate about acting and being onstage - and has this dream of "standing out on a stage under the lights" or however she said it in her video - there are options like that (unless they don't have community theater over there).
It's easy to find community groups like this in the UK, there's at least one in every town and many different groups in bigger cities. It's also much easier to get into arts jobs if you have something like this on your CV, as many of my friends have done. I have loads of friends in theatre groups because they love acting and they've met other friends/partners that way.

Beckie doesn't like acting, she just likes the thought of earning money without having to get a daily 9-5 and without lifting a finger. If she really wanted to be on stage she'd be doing it, much like her art that she doesn't bother to practise.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”