BeckieJBrown Medical Mystery: Which bodypart will fail next?

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown Medical Mystery: Which bodypart will fail n

Post by Cuthere__ »

I think she's spreading them out because she's not making any new videos or not enough to upload once or twice a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Cuthere__ wrote:I think she's spreading them out because she's not making any new videos or not enough to upload once or twice a week

Exactly. But then she should say that, not pretend as though she's going to stick to a schedule.

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

Did she say anything on Twitch about the Instagram drama?

Still nothing new on her main channel. She posted this on TJ on the 25th. She says that she now has more hair than she has had in a long time and that she is "plodding along."

[video][/video]

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

myther wrote:Did she say anything on Twitch about the Instagram drama?

Still nothing new on her main channel. She posted this on TJ on the 25th. She says that she now has more hair than she has had in a long time and that she is "plodding along."

[video][/video]
I don't know why she choose twitch to do a livestream on, I know she said it now has a creative platform but it's mainly know for gaming

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

I created a new thread let the fun begin again

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Oceanic815 wrote:Quickly before this closes...

I liked "BeckieJBrown You can change your name but not your personality"
Coz I think she should get busted and her now FIVE forums should be made to be found easier when googled. She would rather die than let people find out about her dirty laundry.

And just a (possible) site glitch... my "thumbs up" button works but it doesn't show up nor does it show who and how many people have thanked a post. Is this just my device or is this an all around thing? I saw somebody upload a screenshot just fine but when I tried to upload a pic of the inside of a police department, it was "too big" and I'm too lazy and sport too much apathy to have tried an app to try to make it smaller. I just didn't give a fuck enough but if there's a quick fix to it, I'm open to it. And yeah, Myrther WTF... I basically offered you a Holy Grail that people beg me for and for your level of investment with Beckie, you turning that down was... interesting? Oh well! I'm kind of glad about that now.

I looked at her stupid LinkedIn... and holy shit!! Lol! I would not hire her to pick up dog shit from a local park two times a week... She can't even upload videos that she says are already on hand on two certain days of the week? She once said that she filmed and edited a months worth of videos in one day... All her LinkedIn does is scream, "I'm obsessed with myself & I am mentally ill. Proficient in Tweeting. I'm a Millennial. GOOGLE ME."

The pathetic thing can't even stick to a simple schedule of releasing a 5 minute video of herself talking about herself on two days out of an entire week. She has no hope for a big kid job (thus being able to make regular payments on a house! She'll be foreclosed!) If she does manage to pulll strings, we all know she can't keep a job and that will all be seen.

Next, some of y'all are fretting way too much on how to solve some of Rebecca's problems that she's gotten herself into! We do enough. Let her figure it out on her own. Don't let this bitch sit there and stress you out with her corners she's backed herself into. Honestly, we help her out enough. Let her drown a little bit and quit stressing out about how she should solve certain problems she has. She never faces any real consequences for anything.

I have GOT to check out that wikifeet shit!! :rofl: I hate her feet because she almost makes it a point to film them and take pictures of them & feet are gross and it's kind of starting to make a little sense as to why!! FEET SANTAS!! :rofl:

Also, I couldn't find her "wish list" or whatever. I gotta see that too! Can somebody hook me up?

I cannot help but to laugh at this chick at this point in time. To me, she is beyond the point of no return. She has gone too far down the rabbit hole and there is no salvaging her. Some of you might still have hopes but I no longer feel like anything anybody says or does will actually get through to her to make any real, meaningful or significant change to stop her spaceship from a head on collision with herself. So now, I just sit back and laugh! You guys do crack me up :rofl: because of y'all, I have a newfound love for English people!

I feel this forum and the next will be "Rebecca Brown: Creation" as we learn more and more about her parents and background reasons for why she has developed the way she has. Anyone else think that her little brother grows "long golden strands of beautiful hair" to spite her? It must be embarrassing for him to have a sister like that. I bet his hair pisses her off and I bet he knows it! He needs to prove to his friends and the college chicks that Trichotillomania ISNT genetic!

See y'all in the next thread my dears!
Well, I couldn't agree more!

Re Linked In: What person in their right mind would lead off with "I'm a trichotilloMANIAC"?
Mania and maniac would be the 2 very last things I would put on any resume... IF I WANTED A JOB!!!

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

The new Forum, "BeckieJBrown you can change your name but not your personality:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=420&t=32770

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

Oceanic815 wrote:Coz I think she should get busted and her now FIVE forums should be made to be found easier when googled.
The title should include TrichJournal for the same reason. The forum name should be edited to append both names, if possible, for the same reason.
And just a (possible) site glitch... my "thumbs up" button works but it doesn't show up nor does it show who and how many people have thanked a post. Is this just my device or is this an all around thing?
This feature was changed in July iirc.
I saw somebody upload a screenshot just fine but when I tried to upload a pic of the inside of a police department, it was "too big" and I'm too lazy and sport too much apathy to have tried an app to try to make it smaller.
Image attachments have always had a size limit afaik.
And yeah, Myrther WTF... I basically offered you a Holy Grail that people beg me for and for your level of investment with Beckie, you turning that down was... interesting? Oh well! I'm kind of glad about that now.
When was this? I never saw it. mmkaypbandj said that I was "so kind of dismissive/ rude towards [your] offer." How could I be dismissive or rude towards you when I didn't respond to you?
Also, I couldn't find her "wish list" or whatever. I gotta see that too! Can somebody hook me up?
She has not posted it publicly; in her FB post she said that she was considering posting it since people have asked.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

myther wrote:
Oceanic815 wrote:Coz I think she should get busted and her now FIVE forums should be made to be found easier when googled.
The title should include TrichJournal for the same reason. The forum name should be edited to append both names, if possible, for the same reason.
And just a (possible) site glitch... my "thumbs up" button works but it doesn't show up nor does it show who and how many people have thanked a post. Is this just my device or is this an all around thing?
This feature was changed in July iirc.
I saw somebody upload a screenshot just fine but when I tried to upload a pic of the inside of a police department, it was "too big" and I'm too lazy and sport too much apathy to have tried an app to try to make it smaller.
Image attachments have always had a size limit afaik.
And yeah, Myrther WTF... I basically offered you a Holy Grail that people beg me for and for your level of investment with Beckie, you turning that down was... interesting? Oh well! I'm kind of glad about that now.
When was this? I never saw it. mmkaypbandj said that I was "so kind of dismissive/ rude towards [your] offer." How could I be dismissive or rude towards you when I didn't respond to you?
She has not posted it publicly; in her FB post she said that she was considering posting it since people have asked.
This was over a month ago. You've missed a numer of posts/ questions directed to you.
See below.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Oceanic815 wrote:
myther wrote:She has updated the description of the beckie0 FB group to promote the main trich group:
Screenshot_2017-07-23-00-12-10.png
Good Sunday Morning from America!

:rofl: She posts that as though it's HER group. She is simply a member. Equal to all other members. She is not an admin, she is only a special and unique snowflake who rides around in a cardboard box all day thinking it's a spaceship. I'm not sure I can handle much more of this bag-o-nuts. Myther, I'm highly impressed with your skills. I have a shit load of dirt on Rebecca and I may pass it on to you if you'll take it. I can't handle this level of cray cray without an asthma inhaler and a xanax nearby. I just watched her cyber bully video and she is so far down the rabbit hole. I don't think there's any coming back from it at her age. It's getting extremely worse. She is embedded into the Internet. What she loses her shit over is about 5th grade level things. Her mental age is stunted. I have felt bad for her in the past but she made me regret it within 24 hours. She's mean. It'd be a whole different thing if she were a good person. I don't know if I can watch this train wreck anymore.

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Mither, it won't let me add this, inw/Oceanics comment, so will just add it here:
(me> mkay) Oceanic had/has extensive, thorough notes on Beckie's most cretinous moments. It was an extremely popular Tumblr site 'til a year or so ago. :D
I still miss it. :'(

Return to “BeckieJBrown”