BeckieJBrown Medical Mystery: Which bodypart will fail next?

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
manymeows
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown Medical Mystery: Which bodypart will fail n

Post by manymeows »

myther wrote:She says that preparing food for six cats was tiring. She says, "Doing six meals three times a day. I built up the muscles in my right hand doing that," over a clip of her squeezing soft packs of cat food.

She remarks at how weird it is to see that Millie shares physical characteristics with her kittens. It's called genetics, Beckie.

Millie doesn't like to be held or hugged which frustrates Beckie.

The floor throughout their house is filthy!

[video][/video]
oh god... i'm just getting caught up on all this
Cuthere__ wrote:She really doesn't understand cat behaviour, she always calls herself a cat lady but she's just a clueless animal hoarder that wants living teddy bears that do what she wants without a mind of their own

There's nothing odd about her she's rejected and pushed out because your bedroom smells of other cats (and god knows what else) it's not her space anymore.

Cats are living creatures not your play things

"They were perfect together" its not a greetings card or a nice picture, Amber probably ran away because she was sick of BJ never leaving her alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow she really doesn't understand cat behaviour. none of that is odd behaviour at all.... :roll:

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Is she talking about Jim?

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Yes. (that didn't take long, now, did it?). Hee . :D

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

snowtoe wrote:Has BeckieNo been done yet?
Beckien0 was the last thread. BeckieJBrown and TrichJournal should be included so that it appears in search results; can the forum name be edited to add them?
Screenshot_2017-08-25-17-34-04.png
She expects Youtube to remove videos which trigger her. None of the cat death videos on Youtube are posted for laughs, and just because they have a large number of views does not mean people are watching them for laughs (the comments reflect this). Would she ever post that she is triggered by videos about people dying?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

Didn't she post videos of her own cat suffering and dying on instagram?

yamushka
Learner
Learner

Post by yamushka »

Baublebee wrote:Didn't she post videos of her own cat suffering and dying on instagram?
Daaaamn that burn haha

frogofdhoom
Talker
Talker

Post by frogofdhoom »

yep. and her cat at the vet as it lay dying in her arms, just before they put her down...

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Haha oh my god someone please tweet her that! :rofl:

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

She has deleted her reply about "funny cat deaths."

Her video about Phoebe's death has 38,600+ views which is fairly popular for her channel this year. Was it monetised?

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

myther wrote:She has deleted her reply about "funny cat deaths."

Her video about Phoebe's death has 38,600+ views which is fairly popular for her channel this year. Was it monetised?
Probably. She lost 80 subscribers the day after posting her ask Beckie video

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Cuthere__ wrote:

I do feel quite sorry for her when she does those. She always says she's had SOOOOO many questions and then lo and behold she's had about 4 :roll:

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Cuthere__ wrote:

I do feel quite sorry for her when she does those. She always says she's had SOOOOO many questions and then lo and behold she's had about 4 :roll:
She gets more than that she just only answers ones that she wants to and won't answer if people ask her about Dodie or Carrie or Jim

frogofdhoom
Talker
Talker

Post by frogofdhoom »

I really wonder what type of jobs she is applying for with her skill set? has she had any interviews?

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

frogofdhoom wrote:I really wonder what type of jobs she is applying for with her skill set? has she had any interviews?
Her skill set:

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/beckiejbrown

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

She has no idea how to market herself. employers can see that she has no career experience besides her mental illness.Maybe her collaborations will count for something.

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

I can't get over that she actually linked her Duolingo "fluency percentage" to Linkedin. While they did encourage it for a while, every serious language learner will tell you it's bullshit, because while Duo is great for a free platform, it's a basic introduction to a language at best. You can't get fluent pottering around on Duolingo for a few months, and you can't measure fluency like that anyway, and putting it on Linkedin is extremely misleading. A potential employer will think she has actual French skills but I bet she can only write (not speak, Duo doesn't teach speaking) all the default sentences like "the cat drinks milk" and "she wears a red skirt."

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Does YouTube actually count for anything in the real world? Maybe if you work with big companies or use it to launch a music career but sitting in your bedroom scripting, filming and editing isn't really that difficult she has a good camera, decent microphone, soft boxes and mac her videos looks good aesthetically because of the equipment she uses. Several ex buzzfeed employees have created YouTube channels after leaving the company but most of them were already popular and had built up a fab base through buzzfeed, I think the YouTube bubble is going to pop soon. Duolingo is mainly just repeating what the app says and gives that she's been learning French for years she's pretty bad at it. Mind media awards judge was 4 one off events not 4 years of work with mind and just stating social media as a skill isn't very explicit

snowtoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snowtoe »

getinmymachine wrote:I can't get over that she actually linked her Duolingo "fluency percentage" to Linkedin. While they did encourage it for a while, every serious language learner will tell you it's bullshit, because while Duo is great for a free platform, it's a basic introduction to a language at best. You can't get fluent pottering around on Duolingo for a few months, and you can't measure fluency like that anyway, and putting it on Linkedin is extremely misleading. A potential employer will think she has actual French skills but I bet she can only write (not speak, Duo doesn't teach speaking) all the default sentences like "the cat drinks milk" and "she wears a red skirt."
Duolingo does teach speaking, but it's pretty basic as you say. Plus, Beckie's French accent/pronunciation is terrible, so it doesn't seem to have done her any good.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

It was, I made a screenshot of the ads on the video but I've lost the photo. However, when I clicked on it curious to see if she would monetise her own cat's death, I was unsurprised to see ads. I posted about it here.

I'm unsure if she's got the ads on it now, since the times I've clicked the video after I posted here the ads did not show up... perhaps she removed them.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

charlistars wrote:

It was, I made a screenshot of the ads on the video but I've lost the photo. However, when I clicked on it curious to see if she would monetise her own cat's death, I was unsurprised to see ads. I posted about it here.

I'm unsure if she's got the ads on it now, since the times I've clicked the video after I posted here the ads did not show up... perhaps she removed them.
My mistake: I did get a screenshot and it's the last post on this page: viewtopic.php?f=420&t=31510&p=2515893#p2515893

This is the screenshot:
add.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”