BeckieJBrown Medical Mystery: Which bodypart will fail next?

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown Medical Mystery: Which bodypart will fail n

Post by ello101 »

She declined CBT? I too declined and poo pooed cbt because I had a really bad experience with it, but since I tried again recently it has helped me EXPONENTIALLY. Maybe it's something she should reconsider.

(Sorry to harp about my personal experience)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

ello101 wrote:She declined CBT? I too declined and poo pooed cbt because I had a really bad experience with it, but since I tried again recently it has helped me EXPONENTIALLY. Maybe it's something she should reconsider.

CBT isn't for everyone or all conditions and depends on the person delivering it but it's really helpful if done well for conditions like anxiety, OCD, phobias, panic disorders and mild depression

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

jim and beckie.JPG
myther wrote:
mmkaypbandj wrote:
myther wrote:She says that preparing food for six cats was tiring. She says, "Doing six meals three times a day. I built up the muscles in my right hand doing that," over a clip of her squeezing soft packs of cat food.

She remarks at how weird it is to see that Millie shares physical characteristics with her kittens. It's called genetics, Beckie.

Millie doesn't like to be held or hugged which frustrates Beckie.

The floor throughout their house is filthy!
.........................................................................................................

You seem oddly family--ar with Beckie's many idiosyncrasies. Rather earily familiar with this sea girly.
Hmm. And you sure post a lot of her videos for us. Just like that girl who pretended to be Beckie, remember "Ilikewildfires" ?

She didn't last very long but you sure have!

And you sure seem to have a very large data base ob Beckie. Which I would assume was the reason you were so kind of dismissive/ rude towards Oceanic's generous offer of every little mean- and BIG- thing B has ever done.

One more thing? It finally dawned on me who that rather disturbing, even gross user avatar looks like. Can you say TrichJournal?
You're funny!
A few thoughts:
Re your previous to this post,
What compliment?
Yes, I am funny.
How do you know their entire house's floors are dirty?
I'm sure it is, but. how do you know? Hmmm?
I would think that it would drive anybody with her parents' OCD, safety OCD, and dermatillomania nuts, no matter how much they like cats with hair, skin, little turds everywhere. Ick.
Has she been officially diagnosed? [/unquote]
Yes. :)
One last niggling thought-- do you think her mother has any feelings of guilt bringing Beckie to Jim's house in PA, when it was pretty obvious to the rest of us at Daily Booth, that they had been flirting with each other for at least a year?

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

I love waking up to this little one. We have a routine, every night we sleep side by side and every morning we wake. I'm away though. It's been a week since I saw her last. Missing her terribly. My beautiful bundle of happiness.

So Beckie was no way taking care of an invalid grandpa last night as she pretended??
Cuz she's been away for A WEEK!
AHHAHAHAHA! :rofl:
Last edited by mmkaypbandj on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Cuthere__ wrote:
ello101 wrote:She declined CBT? I too declined and poo pooed cbt because I had a really bad experience with it, but since I tried again recently it has helped me EXPONENTIALLY. Maybe it's something she should reconsider.

CBT isn't for everyone or all conditions and depends on the person delivering it but it's really helpful if done well for conditions like anxiety, OCD, phobias, panic disorders and mild depression

Completely agree it's not for everyone!! Absolutely, everyone is different. I'd just feel sad if she completely dismissed it or was disheartened after one go. I've come to realise myself that therapy takes a shit ton of perseverance.

potofgold
Lurker
Lurker

Post by potofgold »

As a cat owner myself, and a lover of cats, I cannot imagine having that many in my house. I only have two. Our house is cleaned often, vacuumed, ect yet still we had a problem with fleas recently (we let our cats outside - the road isn't busy as the neighbourhood is quiet and we believe they should be allowed to do their own thing, since keeping them inside all the time without having fresh air goes against their nature) anyway, giving them this life will obviously lead to fleas and having carpets it led to quite an infestation - which, let me tell you, is horrific ugh. They are persistent little shits who don't seem to want to fucking die no matter how much flea treatment you put on them and how much flea spray/sprinkle/ect you put on the carpet. They have a life cycle of like 3 months. Luckily, we managed to get rid of them after persisting. That's just with TWO CATS. I do not even want to imagine what kind of things are living in the carpets in her house with the amount of cats she has, especially because she apparently lives in a somewhat rural area where the cats are allowed to roam around.

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

ello101 wrote:She declined CBT?
She had tried CBT only for her trich and said it didn't work. Following her assessment and new diagnoses in March, she said that she was told she needed CBT imperatively and immediately, but she said that it's not offered locally and otherwise the waiting list was months long. She engaged with therapy through a private provider which she described as "CBT-like." Her parents could no longer afford to pay for it in late May or June, but she has made references to attending therapy sessions since.

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

myther wrote:
ello101 wrote:She declined CBT?
She had tried CBT only for her trich and said it didn't work. Following her assessment and new diagnoses in March, she said that she was told she needed CBT imperatively and immediately, but she said that it's not offered locally and otherwise the waiting list was months long. She engaged with therapy through a private provider which she described as "CBT-like." Her parents could no longer afford to pay for it in late May or June, but she has made references to attending therapy sessions since.
Ah right. Thanks for the info. You really do know a lot! Glad she's managed to get some therapy then after her parents stopped funding it.

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

Has she engaged with other types of therapy for her depression and anxiety? Did she receive recommendations for CBT to treat her mental health aside from trich and disregard them because it didn't help her trich?

Her new diagnoses (which cannot be named because the name of one of them is misleading and stigmatised) are serious enough that she reconsidered. But whatever her CBT-like therapy is, it doesn't seem to be addressing her victim complex.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Cuthere__ wrote:
HippoFriend wrote:She has no empathy to anybody else's suffering. How is her granddad doing? How is her family? Why not help them, be with them? But god forbid she got a sore throat. The world truely revolves around her. If her dad is staying at the home he was paying for his whole life and she is staying in for free because he has ACTUAL health issues that keep him from working, she is complaining about never being able to film.

It's fine if she wants to put her whole life on the internet for anybody to judge. But she is always filming her family, their house, I feel so terrible for her mother. The time she had to speak up ON TWITTER because Rebecca Brown was PUBLICLY shaming her parents for "taking away her therapy". (Which, if you watch her for a while, is a fucking twist of the truth.)

Don't get me started on her cats. They hate her. About the newest one: "She is not the friendliest one" Why? Because she doesnt like being squished by you? NORMAL FUCKING CAT BEHAVIOUR. (I'm not even a cat person and can see the misery in their eyes when they get picked up and cuddled.)

Sometimes I feel sorry for her because she has some mental health issues but then she pulls stuff like this and you realise that 80 % of her problems stem from her horrible, selfish behaviour.
She's had trouble accessing mental health services because she left Essex to go to uni in Kent then left Kent to go to film school in London then went back to Essex then London then Essex, you move house and you're taken off the waiting list for that area it's what happens to anyone in that situation but princess Rebecca thinks only she's affected. She refuses CBT or counselling even though CBT and exposure therapy is the best thing for anxiety and panic disorders and phobias, she had a psychological assessment last year then said it wasn't a proper assessment because it was with a nurse not a psychiatrist, how did she get a 1st in her degree and be so stupid.

Her ig stories of her on the beach were not only depressing seeing her film herself and photograph herself alone but also showed how selfish she is doing that while her grandad was very unwell in the car with her mum and of course Beckie has to moan about the terrible hotel she stayed in and how awful it was for her.

All of those places are in the south east though. Yeah it might take a bit of planning but if she's serious about getting better, you'd make arrangements to get to appointments any way you can. I was in a situation where I moved 200 miles away from home to go to university so it wasn't possible at all to stay on the same waiting list but she could get to an appointment and it would only be a half day thing. Of course it would be faaaar to much trouble to make arrangements and sort things out for herself though.

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

[video][/video]

Overall a very light-hearted video. She says that she has applied to so many jobs that she has lost count. She is planning to write a novel. There's a clip of two of the cats on a filthy floor covered with kibble. And plenty of footage for Wikifeet to screencap (pun intended).

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

myther wrote: Overall a very light-hearted video. She says that she has applied to so many jobs that she has lost count. There's a clip of two of the cats on a filthy floor covered with kibble.
By lighthearted you mean boring? She never answers any interesting questions and half the time the questions have been answered in previous videos, at least the foot fetish people will be happy

snowtoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snowtoe »

I wonder how many more jobs she'll apply to before she starts to think it might be her attitude (or maybe her applications?) that's the problem, not the world. Seeing as she's already reached her mid-twenties without having grown much or any self-awareness, though, it might never happen.

Silent Q
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silent Q »

myther wrote:[video]<a class="vglnk" href="[/video" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>5QQJNyiXdAo</span><span>[/</span><span>video</span></a>]

Overall a very light-hearted video. She says that she has applied to so many jobs that she has lost count. She is planning to write a novel. There's a clip of two of the cats on a filthy floor covered with kibble. And plenty of footage for Wikifeet to screencap (pun intended).
This is quite possibly the most cringy video opening she's ever done. :rofl:

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

snowtoe wrote:I wonder how many more jobs she'll apply to before she starts to think it might be her attitude (or maybe her applications?) that's the problem, not the world. Seeing as she's already reached her mid-twenties without having grown much or any self-awareness, though, it might never happen.
Yes she went to film school but since then she's sat in bedroom making YouTube videos. If the jobs she's applying for are anything like the one she saw on Twitter she's probably applying for things she's not experienced enough for plus she's got a big gap since leaving education aside from lush she's not done anything

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

We're coming up for a new thread soon, what's going to be the new thread name? :D

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

SmileLikeYouMeanIt wrote:We're coming up for a new thread soon, what's going to be the new thread name? :D
BeckieJBrown/Beckie"0 ideas for new content"
Trickjournal- magical disappearing money documentary!
BeckieJBrown- the J stands for... totally delusional

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Ellie1003 wrote:
SmileLikeYouMeanIt wrote:We're coming up for a new thread soon, what's going to be the new thread name? :D
BeckieJBrown mystery of the missing cats
BeckieJBrown who will she block next
BeckieJBrown Santa Claus is coming to town
BeckieJBrown you can change your name but not your personality

snowtoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snowtoe »

Cuthere__ wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:
BeckieJBrown mystery of the missing cats
BeckieJBrown who will she block next
BeckieJBrown Santa Claus is coming to town
BeckieJBrown you can change your name but not your personality

Has BeckieNo been done yet?
(sorry if I'm not quoting right!)

Return to “BeckieJBrown”