Beckien0: Beckie J Frown (part 4)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
manymeows
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckien0: Beckie J Frown (part 4)

Post by manymeows »

Who do you guys think she voted for in the General Election?

FN1287
Learner
Learner

Post by FN1287 »

manymeows wrote:Who do you guys think she voted for in the General Election?
Labour

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

FN1287 wrote:
manymeows wrote:Who do you guys think she voted for in the General Election?
Labour
She's been implying that she voted for a third party
Screenshot_2017-06-09-14-18-58.png
Screenshot_2017-06-09-14-21-39.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zygote
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zygote »

Beckie, if you are so bothered by the things we say the solution is so simple. Stop coming here!!

For the record, I don't think we're gaslighting you. I believe your pain is real. I just think you play it up for sympathy (not even intentionally), as if you're the only one to have pain and struggle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

her toxic ass needs to stay away from kristina horner! she's too pure for you.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Ugh so infuriating. If she hates Theresa May so much she'd voted for the candidate who could actually win the elections (in fact he almost did). She wants to be ~different~ in every single way.

FN1287
Learner
Learner

Post by FN1287 »

kofi wrote:Ugh so infuriating. If she hates Theresa May so much she'd voted for the candidate who could actually win the elections (in fact he almost did). She wants to be ~different~ in every single way.

She may hate Theresa May and the DUP, but as the largest party...under our current electoral system she has the first right to form an government. Its our democracy in action.

FN1287
Learner
Learner

Post by FN1287 »

:rofl:

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

kofi wrote:Ugh so infuriating. If she hates Theresa May so much she'd voted for the candidate who could actually win the elections (in fact he almost did). She wants to be ~different~ in every single way.
Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know, but in Britain we vote for a candidate belonging to a party in the hopes that they will gain enough seats to make their party leader the prime minister, not voting directly for one of two prime minister candidates. Beckie's area is solidly Conservative, although that's not to say that not every vote counts.

Also, what happened with Beckie and Kristina?

FN1287
Learner
Learner

Post by FN1287 »

I like to think inviting other youtubers is a positive step from Vidcon. Beckie0 has appeared on many mental health panels in recent years to share her unique experiences with audiences. Its time other individuals are also afforded the same opportunity.

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

Screenshot_2017-06-10-06-12-02.png
Screenshot_2017-06-10-06-12-25.png

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know, but in Britain we vote for a candidate belonging to a party in the hopes that they will gain enough seats to make their party leader the prime minister, not voting directly for one of two prime minister candidates. Beckie's area is solidly Conservative, although that's not to say that not every vote counts.

Yep, what I meant is that voting 3rd party is basically hoping that the party you prefer the most among the 2 main ones will have the most votes and will be able to govern in coalition with the party you actually voted for.

What happened with Kristina (who is one of my fav youtubers and I wish she uploaded more often) is that she announced that this will be the 1st vidcon she won't be attending, and Beckie joined the conversation Kristina was having with other creators to basically say that they were both on the same boat because they're both "first gen" youtubers :S

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

We are nearing the limit of this thread.

What should the title of the next thread be? If it includes "BeckieJBrown" it will appear higher in Google results.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

kofi wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:

Yep, what I meant is that voting 3rd party is basically hoping that the party you prefer the most among the 2 main ones will have the most votes and will be able to govern in coalition with the party you actually voted for.

What happened with Kristina (who is one of my fav youtubers and I wish she uploaded more often) is that she announced that this will be the 1st vidcon she won't be attending, and Beckie joined the conversation Kristina was having with other creators to basically say that they were both on the same boat because they're both "first gen" youtubers :S

Ah I see, that makes sense :)

Eesh, there's a difference between uploading videos for a long time and being a 'first gen youtuber'.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

myther wrote:We are nearing the limit of this thread.

What should the title of the next thread be? If it includes "BeckieJBrown" it will appear higher in Google results.
BeckieJFrown?
BeckieJMoan?

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

Screenshot_2017-06-10-08-10-24.png
Beckie completely misconstrued the comment which was in reference to classism not religion.
Screenshot_2017-06-10-08-13-08.png

FN1287
Learner
Learner

Post by FN1287 »

However:

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

myther wrote:
Screenshot_2017-06-10-08-10-24.png
Beckie completely misconstrued the comment which was in reference to classism not religion.
Screenshot_2017-06-10-08-13-08.png
She wants so badly to be 'attacked' :S the original commenter was absolutely right, many middle class people feel superior and more educated when they don't swear as opposed to working class people who may swear. Like it's kinda hard to twist that comment and turn it into an attack to Christian faith.
Anyway, Beckie seems to have faith again, and I'm honestly happy about it. Religion can help many people struggling with mental health, and I truly hope this is so with Beckie.

bubble_314
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bubble_314 »

Hi everyone. I've been lurking around these boards for a while and finally decided to comment. I began watching Beckie's videos years ago and found them troubling and very depressing after a while. I have some screenshots of nasty comments she said to me when I wrote a post on her videos highlighting the positive points of her life. I'm attaching them with this post. She thinks someone reported the comments and they got deleted but what she doesn't know is that I deleted the comments myself. Lol. Enjoy.
https://ibb.co/d42rvv
https://ibb.co/hdXD8F

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

Oceanic815 wrote: And if we were gaslighting you... why the FUCK do you continue to visit this site, DAILY. You'd be essentially gaslighting yourself by doing that.
Exactly what I thought. I'm sure none of us write here with the intention of personally manipulating Beckie herself. If she feels she is questioning her own sanity by reading here - don't read here.

Thread name: BeckieJBrown: BeckieJDrown-ing in self pity?

Return to “BeckieJBrown”