Beckien0: Beckie J Frown (part 4)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
overtherainbow1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckien0: Beckie J Frown (part 4)

Post by overtherainbow1 »

Ellie1003 wrote:
overtherainbow1 wrote:
Oceanic815 wrote:Also... with myself included, we have about 3 or 4 Psychologists or scholars in here
I'm guessing you're a scholar. am I right?
What's that got to do with anything? I think the point Oceanic was trying to make is were not 14 year old mini-onions like the ones fawning after the Sacconejolys. (Although arguably that might make the case that we should know better than to waste time gossiping on a forum, but no one's perfect :rofl: !) many of us are Beckie's age or older and have been through mental illness, and/or the struggles she faces daily, physical as well as emotional or mental.

Whose job is it to start a new thread btw?
her stating that she is related to mental health has to do with the topic but me asking what kind of a relation she has is weird? I don't think you got her point.

Suemike2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Suemike2 »

This fucking cunt let that cat suffer. I hope she reads this so she knows I think she is a FUCKING CUNT. I hate her animal exploiting ass.

ggriley
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ggriley »

So apparently Beckie identifies as asexual now.

manymeows
Learner
Learner

Post by manymeows »

ggriley wrote:So apparently Beckie identifies as asexual now.
I feel like Beckie is so concerned with having a label, and I know people can feel that way and can't help it but I wish she'd just drop it. It doesn't matter what she is. If she isn't sure then that's fine. She doesn't NEED a label. Maybe she feels like she has to have one so she can attribute herself to the LGBT community? If not I guess it's just because labels help her.. idk

ggriley
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ggriley »

is this thread full?

nosunforme
Learner
Learner

Post by nosunforme »

ggriley wrote:is this thread full?
Yeah and the new one already has 7 pages ;)

MellyDonut
Learner
Learner

Post by MellyDonut »

palisades7 wrote:I saw that Instagram post and read some of the comments - one well-meaning person said offered sympathy and said something like, "It will get better." Beckie replied something along the lines of, "How will it get better? She's dead." So rude, especially to someone taking time out of their day to offer support.

I replied to her comment "So immature," and immediately she responded, misinterpreting my comment and saying something like, "It's not immature to mourn your pets, it's what a decent person would do. You're not welcome here." I replied to her, clarifying that I wasn't responding to her original post, just expressing my feelings on her rudeness to supportive followers.

Guess what? She blocked me and deleted my two comments clarifying my position, but left the original one and her reply :roll:
She is acting like she is the only one who has ever lost a pet, and therefore is the only one who truly understands the pain. I have 3 cats myself, and I absolutely love them to death. I refer to them as my babies. Someone was trying to offer her comfort but she refuses. I lost my cat of 19 and half years about 2 years ago. His death was extremely difficult, I had him since I was a year old. My family adores my cats and we all learned how to IV my cat so he could be more comfortable and we were with him until the very end until we decided it was time to put him down because we just couldn't bare the thought of him being in any pain. It of course gets better though. I miss my cat every day, but time heals wounds.

I understand what she was trying to get at my comparing her cat to her child. But I also understand how the fact that she kept referring to her pain as similar to that of a parent who has lost a child is a bit overboard, and kinda offensive. I unfortunately know too many parents who have lost their children, at a variety of ages, and it is the most unimaginable pain. I don't have children so I can't even begin to imagine the pain of losing a child, and I pray I never ever have to. Having lost cats I would never compare it to the pain of losing a child. Beckie just doesn't seem to comprehend that people can experience greater pain then she is.

I do truly feel sorry that her cat died. And I don't want to belittle her pain. I don't think anyone here would. Sometime these things do happen. The one thing I will say is that as a cat owner, and as someone whose mother works in a vets office, I don't think she is a great pet owner. I love cats, but I think she has too many. They are a financial responsibility and if you aren't willing to pay for neutering or vet bills, you shouldn't keep getting cats.

Post by Guest »

Completely OT, sorry, but
Scarlett Johansson is starting to look like her.

Bloopy5
Learner
Learner

Post by Bloopy5 »

Did you guys see the new video on her trich channel? Once again she says she made absolutely no mistakes. How to make yourself seem like the victim 101 :roll:

myther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by myther »

Bloopy5
Learner
Learner

Post by Bloopy5 »

myther wrote:Catch up with the new thread!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=420&t=32485
Haha thank you for informing me. Ive been away for a while

Return to “BeckieJBrown”