Beckien0: Beckie J Frown (part 4)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

Beckien0: Beckie J Frown (part 4)

Post by Guest »

Credit to XxlilixX for the thread title :)

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckien0: Beckie J Frown (part 4)

Post by kofi »

irvingloyola6 wrote:What's wrong with you guys? All this here is no more opinion but pure resentment, evil and envy. I agree with some things, but you guys are stalking her online. WTF
Even though she was very mean to me, I really like her. I think she's beautiful and wonderful.
My opinion.

Enviado de meu XT1069 usando Tapatalk
Who is staking her, tho? And you claim we mock her looks (again, where? Besides the odd comment that she looks malnourished or that her makeup looks bad, we never said anything about the way she looks), yet you are the one constantly repeating how apparently beautiful she is (which again is a very subjective thing, but ok). Did she really treat you that badly or are you here just trying to white knight her?

Pifu Lona
Learner
Learner

Post by Pifu Lona »

OMG why does keep saying she is traumatised? (I believe if was) in 2015 when she got a bad haircut that was traumatizing for her and she does say she is traumatised by trich quite often. Now, I don't want to belittle the experience of trichotillomania, I do feel that she overuses the word quite a bit though. Again in her last video on TrichJournal, where she said something along the lines that her back pain is more traumatic right now than trichotillomania. I mean pain sucks and is quite a shit thing to deal with. But ffs, trauma, really, is that the right word? For me, it's a classic overdramatisation of her to get pitty and be special to how much worse she has ist.
Pifu Lona, fighter against stupidity :toad:

xxbellaxx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xxbellaxx »

She's removed the ratings on her latest beckie0 video, does anyone know why? I haven't seen any hate on that video at all.

side note: In her new beckie0 video she says about how she hates christmas etc which is fair enough but complaining about others being happy and enjoying christmas and having a good time, even getting annoyed at christmas lights, isn't fair, its like because she hates christmas no one else is allowed to be happy or enjoy it. Typical

allieteilzghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allieteilzghost »

irvingloyola6 wrote:I really like her. I think she's beautiful and wonderful.
My opinion.
Yeah, and everyone is permitted to have their own opinion. Stop policing everybody, it's not a forum of praising.

sasssass
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sasssass »

^Not sure anyone's experience with Beckie is 'real' given that none of us actually know her, but I think it's perfectly fair to judge the content that she has decided to share with the world. I'm not one to pick on people for leaked content or celebrities who have articles written about them, but this is stuff Beckie is approving and willingly putting out there as a representation of herself. She's a Youtuber, she is literally the product she is selling. Fair game in my opinion.

With that said, the content has lead many of us here to strongly dislike her. Whether her true self or a character she puts on, the person she presents herself as on Youtube is someone many here have strong opinions on. She does a strong disservice to the mental health community. She repeatedly tears down others in an attempt to make her feel better. She is judgmental and rude. She picks apart things she does not fully understand. And furthermore she broadcasts all of these traits openly and doesn't understand why people do not like her.

Show me a time where she's posted a video about helping people (that doesn't involve self promotion). Has she helped a friend move house? Has she bought a very thoughtful gift for a close friend? Has she made someone a nice meal? Let's face it, there really isn't much proof of her being a nice person

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

She literally can't even let people enjoy the Christmas season without being bitter and tearing them down (she admitted to being bitter also) god forbid someone hangs up Christmas lights is her sight line or is upbeat this time of year. She can't stand that other people are happy and can't wait for Christmas to be over. I don't even celebrate Christmas but even I'm not that much of a scrooge.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

irvingloyola6 wrote:
sasssass wrote:^Not sure anyone's experience with Beckie is 'real' given that none of us actually know her, but I think it's perfectly fair to judge the content that she has decided to share with the world. I'm not one to pick on people for leaked content or celebrities who have articles written about them, but this is stuff Beckie is approving and willingly putting out there as a representation of herself. She's a Youtuber, she is literally the product she is selling. Fair game in my opinion.

With that said, the content has lead many of us here to strongly dislike her. Whether her true self or a character she puts on, the person she presents herself as on Youtube is someone many here have strong opinions on. She does a strong disservice to the mental health community. She repeatedly tears down others in an attempt to make her feel better. She is judgmental and rude. She picks apart things she does not fully understand. And furthermore she broadcasts all of these traits openly and doesn't understand why people do not like her.

Show me a time where she's posted a video about helping people (that doesn't involve self promotion). Has she helped a friend move house? Has she bought a very thoughtful gift for a close friend? Has she made someone a nice meal? Let's face it, there really isn't much proof of her being a nice person
She does not share everything with us guys. She has no obligation to share her life completely. She may have helped a lot of people and just do not brag about it.
sasssass wrote:^Not sure anyone's experience with Beckie is 'real' given that none of us actually know her, but I think it's perfectly fair to judge the content that she has decided to share with the world. I'm not one to pick on people for leaked content or celebrities who have articles written about them, but this is stuff Beckie is approving and willingly putting out there as a representation of herself. She's a Youtuber, she is literally the product she is selling. Fair game in my opinion.

She does not share everything with us guys. She has no obligation to share her life completely. She may have helped a lot of people and just do not brag about it.
When she talks about bad people she's talking about you guys.

Enviado de meu XT1069 usando Tapatalk
What I don't understand is: if we are such bad guys and if you love her that much, what are you even doing here? You know as well as we do that this is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans. Read these threads; the vast, vast majority of the criticism is constructive and a direct response to her content (both her videos and her social media). She's putting herself online, and if she's being judgemental or homophobic or whatever, we can rightfully call her out on that.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

^ so being "beautiful and hot" (again a very subjective thing, but ok) now makes up for her shitty behavior? Yay feminism. Anyway, as you may or may not have noticed, this forum is meant to share criticism, not to sing Beckie's praises. I think you might feel more welcomed in her comments section along with the creepers and the santas.
(And how is calling her a virgin an insult to her persona, lmao? She herself stated she's this bodily fluids phobia + she wouldn't have sex unless she were in a serious relationship...)

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

Remind me why we're bothering to respond to the troll?

Beckie is neither beautiful nor hot in my eyes, mainly because it's important for me that people are kind, funny and conscientious before I find them attractive.

That said, I can't work out whether she's beginning to realise her place in the Youtube Community in her last TrichJournal video?

lowrezsunrise
Learner
Learner

Post by lowrezsunrise »

irvingloyola6 wrote:That is the problem. She does not accept me in her comments. The situation is even worse because she blocked me on Instagram. She blocked me because I said that there are people with much worse problems and yet they do not complain as much as she does.
You sing her praises yet reveal she blocked you for speaking your mind?
I've read through your earlier post history and you talk about your experiences talking to her in and online discussion:
irvingloyola6 wrote:I want to tell you about my experience (online) with Rebecca Jane Brown, formerly known as beckie0 and today just beckie Jane Brown.

I feel very sad to know that both Beckie and her fans are very sensitive. I felt very sad also that you could not witness my first and only online fight against her. When she wants, she can distort everything you said and succeed in turning anyone into a monster in the eyes of her fans.

My intention was to show the bad experiences I had in my life and thus try to show another perspective of life. My intention was to show that there are people with worse problems in the world. Her reaction made me very surprised.
This is a forum for constructive criticism of Rebecca, its often the only place to speak openly and accepting about our concerns, from my perspective its concern for vulnerable people who have been/could of been damages by Rebeccas appalling mental health advice.
I cant help read your earlier posts and feel you have come here for the same reasons, you tried to get into a discussion or debate with Rebecca and she shut you down and her fans attacked you.
irvingloyola6 wrote:The Rebeca we all learn to love over all these years is actually just an illusion.
However you do speak about how personal attacks against her are stupid and pointless and I agree. Although sometimes I think a little joke here and there is harmless - such as people having a giggle at maybe bad makeup, it generates a laugh because Rebecca in front of the camera is an act, so when some of that act falls down or reveals itself it can be humorous.

I think that you have been a long time fan of Rebecca but now unexpectedly have been blocked and excluded from her fanbase.
You probably still have a respect for Rebecca and reading some comments here can be hurtful and you want to defend her, that is fine.
However I sense a sadness ahead if you do not consolidate your emotions for Rebecca with the factual truth she has blocked and silenced you.

You said it yourself, 'she distorts everything and turned you into a monster in her fans eyes'. I am not trying to win you over to my cause, but I am concerned for your emotional wellbeing.
Let her go and be done with it, your defense of her here is fruitless and will only prolong your own sadness of what has happened between you and her.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

it sounds like you really fancy her and if I'm honest that's a bit creepy. you were obviously hurt by her but seriously you need to let go of her.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

it sounds like you really fancy her and if I'm honest that's a bit creepy. you were obviously hurt by her but seriously you need to let go of her.

allieteilzghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allieteilzghost »

Aaand now I'm starting to think that's one of Beckie's rejected sugar daddies. Can't stop talking about how "hot" and "beautiful" she is. :?

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Am I missing something or is Irving double-posting , triple-posting , and possibly even quadruple-posting all over the place?
And, Irving, the only person "doxing " Rebecca is herself, with HER personal stories about her noisy and irritating family, making noise in HER house while she is trying to make yet more wonderful, endlessly tweaked, fawning and self-flattering videos-- no, wait that's not right, that's her PARENTS' house.
Huh.

And how can she get all "the much-hinted-at" wish-list presents to her door, if she didn't kinda mention her mailing address A LOT?
:rofl:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

apparently creepy sugar daddies don't know how to post on a forum
damn grandpa stop disfiguring the thread

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

Beckie can have any man she wants?

Hahahahahahahaha

If you're such a major fan of her and the earth she stands on then you'd know how many times she's said she hates body fluid, sex and kissing. Lol. I think she'd even laugh at you for that comment.

Also please learn how to answer and post on a forum, it's getting really tiring scrolling through the same post 20x.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

I tried to write a reply but the site crashed and I cba to type it out again in full but in a nutshell:

Hello Beckie White Knighter, here are two concepts you need to learn: public status and the freedom of speech.

Beckie has placed herself on a public platform. She is now open to criticism. I've read all this thread and posted myself. I have seen 80% of it is genuine criticism. 20% maybe of insults. However, when you put yourself out there, that's going to happen. Life is not sunshine, rainbows and circle jerks. If I out a video on Youtube, people have the right to tell me I'm beautiful and smart, but also that I'm boring and to kill myself. That's reality.

Let us take down your points one by one.

Jealousy (envy): No, no one is jealous of Beckie. She spends her time whining on the internet, living with her parents and complaining about living with her parents, making every little ache and pain seem like a natural disasters, shitting on the NHS, making 6 minute videos trying to explain why she doesn't address certain things when she could have spent 1 minute addressing a massacre, giving out bad mental health advice to young girls, complaining that she never gets invited anywhere and when she does she sits on her camera complaining. These are not insults or opinions. These are things that can be seen and observed as a fact.

I myself am here to point out her wrongs because I BELIEVE (opinion) she is a poisonous person. You are allowed to BELIEVE she is beautiful and wonderful. Go for it. I'm not going to lecture you and go on and on about who you choose to look up to. But I will exercise my right to refute things she has done.

Evil: Evil? I have not read your points in their entirety yet but in case it comes up and you want to sit and claim we have ever, ever said that she should do anything of any harm to herself (as she's claimed this forum has done in the past) I will right up say you are slandering us. No one on this website has ever said she she die or hurt herself or that her loved ones should die or hurt themselves. We can say if we like her clothes/voice or whatever. Is it fair? No. Can we do it? Yes we can. Personally, I myself have only commented on her behaviour (if I recall) so don't say all of us are only insulting her. That's a strawman generalisation.

Saying someone is annoying isn't evil. Saying someone is boring isn't evil. And like I've stated, find me more than three quotes saying she should hurt herself from more than one user and then you might have a point that some of the people here have said horrible things. I can assure you, you will not find one from me or any of the regulars I know on here.

Stalking: Sigh, again it's PUBLIC. It comes up on our feeds, it comes up on our timeline. We are fans of other Youtubers too and she's in that community. We do not bombard her with nasty messages. If we could we could politely engage with her (I have screencaps when I attempted to politely challenge her on her Why Don't You Care? video, which may I say I got thumbs up from her fans and more support from her fans than her actual video did). We would happily engage in a civil discussion, but she blocks anyone for anything negative (someone said and I quote roughly: "I personally don't think it's right to compare kids to children, but I'm glad they're all happy and healthy!" and she blocked them for "being too aggressive". Things come up in the community and we're allowed to talk about it. We're not sat here refreshing her twitter 24/7.

Haters: I don't hate Beckie. I really don't. I don't spend hours and hours on here but sometimes it's nice to have a little look and see what's going on: it's a Gossip forum for God's sake. I do like discussion: I debate all kinds of topics from religion to sexuality daily irl. I dislike her actions and attitude towards life but I don't hate her.

In the end, you are as welcome to express your views as much as we are. However, from what I've seen you jump to buzzwords like "jealous" and "horrible" and "haters" without trying to understand our point of view. I'm happy for you to elaborate on why you like her and why you believe us to be wrong without making claims we said things, having no evidence to back it up. The difference here is when we say "Beckie's whining" for example, we can physically see that she is tweeting the same things over and over. You cannot come on here and say "you're all horrible and jealous" without substantial evidence, arguments do not work that way.

If you'd like to have a discussion, you are completely free to, but refrain from easy buzzwords and generalisations and actually listen to the responses you're getting. If you don't like the responses, try rewording yourself to initiate a discussion.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

mmkaypbandj wrote:Am I missing something or is Irving double-posting , triple-posting , and possibly even quadruple-posting all over the place?
And, Irving, the only person "doxing " Rebecca is herself, with HER personal stories about her noisy and irritating family, making noise in HER house while she is trying to make yet more wonderful, endlessly tweaked, fawning and self-flattering videos-- no, wait that's not right, that's her PARENTS' house.
Huh.

And how can she get all "the much-hinted-at" wish-list presents to her door, if she didn't kinda mention her mailing address A LOT?
:rofl:
OMG I know right! I was just about to post a comment asking if we can ban this joker from our forum too?! :rofl: Making me think there's load of new comments when it's just them over and over again!

Usually I love spectating the car crash that is Beckie's life (lol pun not intended :o :roll: ) but lately things have been quite rubbish for me so I've unsubscribed on various platforms. What the hell is this that she's hinting for people to buy her presents?! Is she not getting enough out of her year round santas and wants a boost for Christmas?! What's on her wish-list then? More tat for her to hoard. :roll:

mmkaypbandj
Debater
Debater

Post by mmkaypbandj »

Hi Ellie1003,
Through the years (I've known and corresponded with her since she was 16, turning 17, so have been watching her 7- 8 years) she has hinted that she needed soft box lights, which she received, a better camera, which she received (a Nikon that she mentioned was worth $350-400), jewelry (she has received loads), coins. especially she mentioned antiques ones were wanted -- which she received. So many, many things.
The more expensive things were always from an anonymous "sugar daddy", while the less precious things were from her fans.
Around her birthday every year, she starts dropping hints, Oh my birthday is coming up, and usually treats to a birthday haul video. And of course, there's Christmas.
I think the one that irks me the most is her Patreon account. I'm pretty sure there's a Santa Looking dude, donating a $100 or 2 every month, and possibly an ashamed old man named Jimbonius (his Daily Booth name).

And, Irving, why don't you re-read the 4 threads. All the evidence is right there, and what isn't totally spelled out, you can go read at the site yourself-- if you don't manage to get blocked some more.
Try Flickr, Beckie0. There is a whole lot of her crap there. Good luck wading through it.
Alright, one give away, free one-- look at Flickr, Beckie0 Family album, the last few pictures are of...Jim.
(mutters, "idiot").

Return to “BeckieJBrown”