Beckie0mg, feel bad for me!!! Part 3

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
ABlueLagoon
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0mg, feel bad for me!!! Part 3

Post by ABlueLagoon »

Not only is she using this spoon theory, she runs out of spoons in only half an hour! (Because remember, Beckie is special and always worse off, even worse than most spoon people).
She's giving in to this, so negative. Argh this pisses me off for some reason.

ABlueLagoon
Learner
Learner

Post by ABlueLagoon »

The fact that she is even giving herself spoons is limiting her self. Not a healthy outlook.

If she's imagining spoons going missing when she does stuff, and she wants to keep spoons, then she will train herself to look negatively on her tasks and get even less done.

Goddamn spoons.

Post by Guest »

The way she talks about "shaming" and things like that infuriates me... No one is shaming you Beckie and if you feel ashamed it's on you. She can choose to ignore and move on from criticism instead of responding to it. If she feel ashamed that's in her control to Change either what she's doing so shes not ashamed or to not feel ashamed....

I find her snapchats really hard to watch as she talks about her feelings as if they are universal fact at instead of personal feelings. She doesn't take ownership of anything and uses "you" and "them" to mean "my critics" and "me" and it's frustrating.

Take ownership Beckie. If you're lonely, join some clubs and start normal conversations. If you're in pain, stretch yourself, keep moving and try yoga or something like that. Get out into the fresh air more and walk and move and breathe.

She has power and agency over her life and she acts like she doesn't....

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Beckie should seriously stop. First she tried to fake bipolar disorder and/or autism and now she's using terms coined by the chronic illness community when she hasn't been diagnosed with anything? Gimme a break. I have a chronic illness and my mother has one too (hers being degenerative too, unfortunately), and let me tell you it ain't having the occasional back pain or feeling lazy/having low stamina. It's failing your classes because you are too sick or in pain to get out of bed and it's fearing you'll some day be too ill to work and worrying because you don't know how you will pay rent or pay for your treatments, and it's not being able to concentrate and it's wishing you were 'normal' so you could enjoy the things you like to do with your friends without being in pain.
For how long has been Beckie having this back pain? Two months, tops? And I'm not believing she was in pain and not sharing it with the Internet because she literally shares EVERYTHING, from her chipped teeth to how her mother 'ruined' her clothes 'on purpose'. I said it before and I'm gonna repeat it: people are getting tired of her trich and she's looking for some other ways with which to manipulate people to feel bad for her. Fuck off, Rebecca.

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

Thankfully in one of her recent tweets she says she doesn't believe she's chronically ill. I was worried she'd try to say she had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or something similar that can't really be disproven.

I wasn't aware that "spoons" were a term used by chronically ill/in pain people, that makes this situation much more infuriating. :/ I wish she'd stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
I doubt she's even using the term correctly, knowing Beckie. And like somebody else said, for Beckie it'll likely just make her worse. Suddenly she'll be calculating every move when she doesn't have to be and she'll use it as an excuse to guilt trip her family.

From my understanding the "spoons" are the the number or actions you can do in a day or something? So showering uses a spoon? She'll probably start waking up with an increasingly low number of spoons to get out of things. :roll: "I can't do the dishes I need to save my spoons for art!" :roll:

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:Thankfully in one of her recent tweets she says she doesn't believe she's chronically ill. I was worried she'd try to say she had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or something similar that can't really be disproven.

I wasn't aware that "spoons" were a term used by chronically ill/in pain people, that makes this situation much more infuriating. :/ I wish she'd stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
I doubt she's even using the term correctly, knowing Beckie. And like somebody else said, for Beckie it'll likely just make her worse. Suddenly she'll be calculating every move when she doesn't have to be and she'll use it as an excuse to guilt trip her family.

From my understanding the "spoons" are the the number or actions you can do in a day or something? So showering uses a spoon? She'll probably start waking up with an increasingly low number of spoons to get out of things. :roll: "I can't do the dishes I need to save my spoons for art!" :roll:
Tbh I personally don't use the term "spoons", although I do use "spoonie" instead of chronically ill because idk it just doesn't seem so dramatic and like reinforcing your health is in fact crap. However, I don't think Beckie was even using the term correctly. Please bear with me because English is not my first language, but as I understand it spoons aren't like a quantifiable (is that even a word?) thing. It isn't like in a videogame, where doing X thing makes you lose X energy points. It's more of a word to express how you kind of deal with the world. Like in my case, I am chronically ill and I have days were I pretty much don't have symptoms and I can do sports and I can go clubbing and I can go to class etc etc etc, and there are days I'm in so much pain I can't even walk for 20 min or eat a decently sized meal. What I mean is that Beckie seems to be using the term as in "this action is worth X spoons" when in fact chronic illnesses are kind of unpredictable? The same action can put you in a lot of pain one day but not bother you at all the next one. Idk I feel like I'm not making any sense :/ glad she at least acknowledged she doesn't have an illness!

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

I know it's a bit late but a few weeks ago she posted on her trichjournal Twitter that her mum forgot she 'doesn't have hair' because she asked for a hair brush? Beckie hoards tons of junk, and I doubt the fact she's got short hair means she doesn't have a brush lol. And why would you reply to that simple question with 'I have no hair?' Surely if it were true for some reason you didn't, you'd just go, sorry, no.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

carryonsarah97 wrote:I know it's a bit late but a few weeks ago she posted on her trichjournal Twitter that her mum forgot she 'doesn't have hair' because she asked for a hair brush? Beckie hoards tons of junk, and I doubt the fact she's got short hair means she doesn't have a brush lol. And why would you reply to that simple question with 'I have no hair?' Surely if it were true for some reason you didn't, you'd just go, sorry, no.
Plus before she shaved her head she might have had enough hair to need a brush. So her mum might of thought she still had one kicking around.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

kofi wrote:
Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:Thankfully in one of her recent tweets she says she doesn't believe she's chronically ill. I was worried she'd try to say she had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or something similar that can't really be disproven.

Tbh I personally don't use the term "spoons", although I do use "spoonie" instead of chronically ill because idk it just doesn't seem so dramatic and like reinforcing your health is in fact crap. However, I don't think Beckie was even using the term correctly. Please bear with me because English is not my first language, but as I understand it spoons aren't like a quantifiable (is that even a word?) thing. It isn't like in a videogame, where doing X thing makes you lose X energy points. It's more of a word to express how you kind of deal with the world. Like in my case, I am chronically ill and I have days were I pretty much don't have symptoms and I can do sports and I can go clubbing and I can go to class etc etc etc, and there are days I'm in so much pain I can't even walk for 20 min or eat a decently sized meal. What I mean is that Beckie seems to be using the term as in "this action is worth X spoons" when in fact chronic illnesses are kind of unpredictable? The same action can put you in a lot of pain one day but not bother you at all the next one. Idk I feel like I'm not making any sense :/ glad she at least acknowledged she doesn't have an illness!
Ooh, I see! Thank you! I was thinking of them in the video game manor, haha. I get what you mean though, to a point. With my dads back there are days when he's better and worse and in a different way my anxiety disorder affects me similarly.

I think Beckie is using the "spoons" like the video game way. She'll probably say it's fine though because Emma Blackery responded to one of her spoon tweets and Emma apparently has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so she can ~validate~ Beckie's use of the word.

Your English is perfectly understandable, by the way! :)

Cheshire_Cat03
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheshire_Cat03 »

inkspells wrote:
carryonsarah97 wrote:I know it's a bit late but a few weeks ago she posted on her trichjournal Twitter that her mum forgot she 'doesn't have hair' because she asked for a hair brush? Beckie hoards tons of junk, and I doubt the fact she's got short hair means she doesn't have a brush lol. And why would you reply to that simple question with 'I have no hair?' Surely if it were true for some reason you didn't, you'd just go, sorry, no.
Plus before she shaved her head she might have had enough hair to need a brush. So her mum might of thought she still had one kicking around.

Sorry for the double post!

In Beckie's eyes her mum was probably purposefully asking her just to shame her about her trich, or something. :roll: she posted a vague tweet about how home life is awful and she can't wait to move but keeps shutting down any advice to rent. "I'm saving to buy!" Then your situation obviously isn't that bad. :roll:

She's saying on her Twitter that it costs £500 to get an MRI privately. How much did it cost to get her teeth fixed? I feel like if she really wanted the MRI she'd have enough from YouTube. But buying arts supplies and saving for a house is more important then her back that is causing her soooo much pain. :roll:

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Cheshire_Cat03 wrote:
inkspells wrote:

Sorry for the double post!

In Beckie's eyes her mum was probably purposefully asking her just to shame her about her trich, or something. :roll: she posted a vague tweet about how home life is awful and she can't wait to move but keeps shutting down any advice to rent. "I'm saving to buy!" Then your situation obviously isn't that bad. :roll:

She's saying on her Twitter that it costs £500 to get an MRI privately. How much did it cost to get her teeth fixed? I feel like if she really wanted the MRI she'd have enough from YouTube. But buying arts supplies and saving for a house is more important then her back that is causing her soooo much pain. :roll:
well over 3000 pounds! obviously her "back pain" isn't worth the 500 pound MRI. :roll:

she's probably sleeping in a weird position or the bed isn't good. Didn't it only start when she got that new bed? she claims to have had the pain for years but only mentions it now? Also she claims to have funny legs but if you look at her other videos her legs look fine!

this is the girl who over shares everything! she's just looking fot attention as her Trichotillomania isn't doing that anymore, first she cut it off and managed to get some viewers back. lost them again then tried pushing for a aspurgers diagnose!
As for the living situation I think the real reason is she won't rent because she doesn't have any friends who'd live with her.

She's an attention seeker.

RadThomas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RadThomas »

It bothers me so much how she complains about how people think she plays the victim yet she does nothing to change that opinion even if that was the case. Her 3 in 4 statistic seemed off to me and went to reply and saw someone else had! It's 1 in 4! And looks like she's blocked the girl who questioned it! I get its hard to save and to rent but she doesn't seem to accept reality and that you need to save and everyone else who is seriously trying to move out isn't wasting money on all the stuff she does. Why does she expect to be given a flat in Central London for extra cheap rent and with loads of space? She's so rude to her parents I have no idea why they put up with it with the amount of space she takes up in their home with all her stuff.

Bormenthal
Talker
Talker

Post by Bormenthal »

inkspells wrote:

Wouldn't she need a brush for her wigs?

manymeows
Learner
Learner

Post by manymeows »

I've never known anyone to read so many books that they didn't like as Beckie. The amount of books she gave 1 or 2 stars to on Goodreads amazes me. Why is she reading/trying to read books that clearly aren't gripping her? A lot seem like she's reading them because they're "classics" which fair enough but like isn't it just so boring trying to read stuff like that often if you're not into then? It's not that hard to find books that you're likely to enjoy. I know this is a petty thing, Ive just never known anyone like it lol

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

manymeows wrote:I've never known anyone to read so many books that they didn't like as Beckie. The amount of books she gave 1 or 2 stars to on Goodreads amazes me. Why is she reading/trying to read books that clearly aren't gripping her? A lot seem like she's reading them because they're "classics" which fair enough but like isn't it just so boring trying to read stuff like that often if you're not into then? It's not that hard to find books that you're likely to enjoy. I know this is a petty thing, Ive just never known anyone like it lol

she's trying to be almost a 'hipster' "oh i'm so cool and i read old books". i'm so different i'm so tumblr! but come on this is the queen of moaning about everything.

she's the kind of person to moan if someone stared at her and say cry out that she was harassed.

dontworry
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dontworry »

Her goodreads is so sad. Is full of childrens books that she obviously only put there to make it look like she reads a lot. Half ot he classics get one, two or three stars, and it's clear she doesn't understand the context in which they were written.

She clearly doesn't enjoy reading, she likes the idea of being a girl that reads

And of course Lolita gets a five star raiting :roll:
(I know is a grate book, but it's Rebecca)

Cosima Niehaus
Learner
Learner

Post by Cosima Niehaus »

Found her write-up on Instagram about her mum's accident:

"This is the back of my Mum's Zafira car (2006 model). I took this photo at the car junk yard today. Yesterday, Mum was in a car accident - hit up the back by a speeding car going waaaay over the limit. He says he was blinded by the sun - we don't know. There's CCTV. Either way, as you can see, it's pretty mashed up. Bits of the other car were found IN Mums car. It was shocking to find pieces that didn't belong. She had to be CUT OUT by more than ten firemen. If you know the car model, you'll have spotted that the roof is missing too........... Today was really hard to process for all of us. We had to salvage what we could from the car. Found pieces of her life scattered everywhere. Glasses crushed, hearing aids missing, my purse rammed in somewhere, shattered glass in every nook and cranny. Mums okay, very upset of course. Incredibly lucky. Scary to think of everything that happened, especially as she's been through crashes before (not at fault.). A very difficult few days. Didn't know what to write."

She spends most of the post detailing what happened to the car, and even when she talks about her mum she first focuses on her possessions! Obviously by now we know there's a seriously deficit in her ability to feel sympathy and empathy, but not caring about strangers is totally different to not caring about your (seemingly loving and devoted) family. :?

Also, does her audience really care that it's a "2006 model"? Although I guess the Santas are probably into cars...
"Ohh, a four-car pile-up car crash?"

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Cosima Niehaus wrote:Found her write-up on Instagram about her mum's accident:

"This is the back of my Mum's Zafira car (2006 model). I took this photo at the car junk yard today. Yesterday, Mum was in a car accident - hit up the back by a speeding car going waaaay over the limit. He says he was blinded by the sun - we don't know. There's CCTV. Either way, as you can see, it's pretty mashed up. Bits of the other car were found IN Mums car. It was shocking to find pieces that didn't belong. She had to be CUT OUT by more than ten firemen. If you know the car model, you'll have spotted that the roof is missing too........... Today was really hard to process for all of us. We had to salvage what we could from the car. Found pieces of her life scattered everywhere. Glasses crushed, hearing aids missing, my purse rammed in somewhere, shattered glass in every nook and cranny. Mums okay, very upset of course. Incredibly lucky. Scary to think of everything that happened, especially as she's been through crashes before (not at fault.). A very difficult few days. Didn't know what to write."

She spends most of the post detailing what happened to the car, and even when she talks about her mum she first focuses on her possessions! Obviously by now we know there's a seriously deficit in her ability to feel sympathy and empathy, but not caring about strangers is totally different to not caring about your (seemingly loving and devoted) family. :?

Also, does her audience really care that it's a "2006 model"? Although I guess the Santas are probably into cars...
That surprised/worried me too. All the time whilst I was reading that post I was searching for her mum's name to see if she was alright because, let's be honest, the car was in a horrible condition and she could've suffered very severe injuries.
A couple of weeks ago my aunt had a horrific accident in her brand new car and luckily, like Beckie's mum, she was alright and uninjured. When my mum told me about the accident I could only think of my aunt (and she's 'just' my uncle's wife, not my mother!) and seriously I couldn't give a fuck about her car, even if they had bought it only a couple of days ago. Like what's wrong with her? Of course wrecking your car sucks, but I for one think her focus should be her mother! She only wants to moan and be pitied, in typical Rebecca Brown fashion.

LolaWinter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LolaWinter »

There is a girl I know that was REALLY similar to Beckie0. In all her diseases and diagnoses, way of living and outlook on life. Almost like an exact copy, except for looks and speaking other language entirely. After her parents took her to the hospital for a series of check ups, she was diagnosed with psychosis. She didn't have real time hallucinations like you would suppose, because psychosis is a really broad term for a lot of disorders.

Here is just a short summary of it: The person experiencing psychosis may also have thoughts that are contrary to actual evidence. These thoughts are known as delusions. Some people with psychosis may also experience loss of motivation and social withdrawal. These experiences can be frightening. They may also cause people who are experiencing psychosis to hurt themselves or others.

Symptoms of psychosis include:

difficulty concentrating
depressed mood
sleeping too much or not enough
anxiety
suspiciousness
withdrawal from family and friends
delusions
hallucinations
disorganized speech, such as switching topics erratically
depression
anxiety
suicidal thoughts or actions

This is just in short, there is more stuff on the internet. What I want to say, maybe, just maybe, someone gave her a wrong diagnosis. In case of this disorder, the pills are different than in case of depression or anxiety. Don't know, I'm just sharing an interesting experiance.

manymeows
Learner
Learner

Post by manymeows »

dontworry wrote:Her goodreads is so sad. Is full of childrens books that she obviously only put there to make it look like she reads a lot. Half ot he classics get one, two or three stars, and it's clear she doesn't understand the context in which they were written.

She clearly doesn't enjoy reading, she likes the idea of being a girl that reads

And of course Lolita gets a five star raiting :roll:
(I know is a grate book, but it's Rebecca)
It's funny because she probably actually didn't get the context of Lolita. I bet she saw it as a great thing considering her love for older men :roll:

Return to “BeckieJBrown”