Beckie0mg, feel bad for me!!! Part 3

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
y00t00b
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Beckie0mg, feel bad for me!!! Part 3

Post by y00t00b »

Noticed the other one was full and couldn't reply. So I made a new one.

In regards to her mentioning her weight so much, it's incredibly triggering as somebody with an actual eating disorder. I'm so sick of her being SO SICK in every way. This chick needs a reality check real quick.

Also lol at her encouraging people to go to the doctor when she was so outspoken against doctors previously. Way to be consistent.

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Re: Beckie0mg, feel bad for me!!! Part 3

Post by DecentBeef »

As someone who has just been discharged from an inpatient unit for an eating disorder, I fully agree.

I hate the way she always says on her Depop: 'This is a size eight but way too big for me'.

It's just not necessary.

delilahdots
Informer
Informer

Post by delilahdots »

In her new video she's telling people to try meds and go to their doctor...but I thought meds were awful and the NHS was out to get her :roll:

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

I think the reason Beckie suggested the doctor in her video even though it hasn't worked well for her is because it was a video for people who are just developing the disorder (not sure if that's the right way to put it?) and maybe don't know at all which way to turn.

She mentioned her weight in the past and how she can't bear the idea of being fat. But then on snapchat she had a hardly-lo-cal clotted cream rice pudding as a 'mid night snack'. A midnight snack is a glass of milk Beckie, not 400 calories worth of indulgent dessert. Her metabolism is clearly doing her a lot of favours right now but I'm guessing it'll only be a couple more years before the endless hot chocolates start taking their toll.

fairylit
Learner
Learner

Post by fairylit »

I really really want to like Beckie, but she just makes it so difficult.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

I do actually feel really sorry for Beckie. When things are going badly for her she makes it very obvious and clear but when things are going well, the way she communicates it is just braggy.

Not to mention her inability to ignore even the slightest hint of criticism. What the hell was that, her calling out someone who criticised her on tumblr on Twitter? If it were me, I'd keep the criticism of whatever platform it originated.

I think what really gets me is how she lists hair growing as an achievement. It's tricky because I'm sure with trich the growth is impeded by pulling. But when she describes 'losing hair' as though it just falls out, that really grinds my gears.

Also (lol I'm on a roll now) what's with the "BOUM!" Every other snap. So annoying! She has lots of those little phrases that she peppers into her speech which are just so irritating. To name a few:
  • Ssstuffff!
    Yessssh (accompanying fist pump)
    Woohoo!
    Hallow Blashum (weird American accent)
    X makes me Happeee

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Omg I thought I was the only ED patient that felt triggered by her!! What bugs me the most is that she first talks about her body (like how skinny mini she is or how eaaaasily she drops 1 stone due to stress or just how weird her snowflake eating habits actually are) and then pretends like It is nothing or like she doesnt really care. For example, she says she's skinny but automatically adds that OMG she's not fit, she's skinny fat! Or she says she wears skirts because she hates showing her hips and when you confront her on that and you tell her you are triggered, she is instantly so bitchy and adds that she is ok with her body and she covers her hips because she has clicky hips (which I have too and It isnt nothing serious at all, you may be sore after walking a lot but you walk normally and no one can tell you have clicky hips).
I remember in one of her old videos she spoke about the positives of being unwell and she listed losing weight... And immediately she added something along the lines of: only if you want to! Losing weight when you are ill is a great way to start!
Like WTF, girl. Thats so fucked up.

Anyways, she may eat loads of crap but she doesnt eat a lot. She frequently skips meals and her portion sizes tend to be small. Between that and her metabolism, you do get why she's skinny!

ABlueLagoon
Learner
Learner

Post by ABlueLagoon »

Why is she going on about not being who she was, that she is a different person now. Sounds like she's trying to run away from her past and trying to reinvent herself. Also I think she definitely reads this thread lol.

nancym121
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nancym121 »

Ellie1003 wrote:I do actually feel really sorry for Beckie. When things are going badly for her she makes it very obvious and clear but when things are going well, the way she communicates it is just braggy.

Not to mention her inability to ignore even the slightest hint of criticism. What the hell was that, her calling out someone who criticised her on tumblr on Twitter? If it were me, I'd keep the criticism of whatever platform it originated.

I think what really gets me is how she lists hair growing as an achievement. It's tricky because I'm sure with trich the growth is impeded by pulling. But when she describes 'losing hair' as though it just falls out, that really grinds my gears.

Also (lol I'm on a roll now) what's with the "BOUM!" Every other snap. So annoying! She has lots of those little phrases that she peppers into her speech which are just so irritating. To name a few:
  • Ssstuffff!
    Yessssh (accompanying fist pump)
    Woohoo!
    Hallow Blashum (weird American accent)
    X makes me Happeee
haha the tumblr/twitter thing was me. I was laughing so hard. I made one comment about me and she came after me.. then thought one of my vague indirect tweets was about her and I was cringing so hard because hun.. it wasn't. ALWAYS the victim. it wouldve been so easy to not reply and yet she did. and not just that, found my twitter and had it there because that was she'd get more attention

http://too-point-oh.tumblr.com/
@rosecorbetta

(i literally made an account on here just to say that.. jesus she infuriates me)

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

:tu:

DecentBeef
Debater
Debater

Post by DecentBeef »

Omg I thought I was the only ED patient that felt triggered by her!! What bugs me the most is that she first talks about her body (like how skinny mini she is or how eaaaasily she drops 1 stone due to stress or just how weird her snowflake eating habits actually are) and then pretends like It is nothing or like she doesnt really care. For example, she says she's skinny but automatically adds that OMG she's not fit, she's skinny fat! Or she says she wears skirts because she hates showing her hips and when you confront her on that and you tell her you are triggered, she is instantly so bitchy and adds that she is ok with her body and she covers her hips because she has clicky hips (which I have too and It isnt nothing serious at all, you may be sore after walking a lot but you walk normally and no one can tell you have clicky hips).
I remember in one of her old videos she spoke about the positives of being unwell and she listed losing weight... And immediately she added something along the lines of: only if you want to! Losing weight when you are ill is a great way to start!
Like WTF, girl. Thats so fucked up.
I have always, always wanted to comment on her video that, whilst trich is a horrible illness, it is so horrible to have an illness which you know will kill you if you don't get help. She doesn't seem to understand that you have to try to stop pulling, in the same way that gaining weight is really, really hard. You can't just wait for it to magically stop. And I'm sure she was saying that her hair was growing and she was doing so well and then she shaved it a week later?

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Ultimately trich and EDs come down to the same thing: control. People with disordered eating want to find something to control in their lives (put INCREDIBLY simply and basically, I know that) and Beckie wants control over her hair. She feels like she doesn't have control when she pulls and so the next best thing is to shave it when it does grow, as it is a more positive way of controlling it which won't cause permanent damage.

Maybe she does have an eating disorder in one way or another. Her Nutella obsession and reluctance to cook proper meals until recently shows that. The fact that she practically celebrates cooking simple dishes is pretty embarrassing.

Post by Guest »

:)

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

In her snapchat she shows her mom's bed but it's a single...and I think her dad lives there too so I guess they sleep separately

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa »

LilyPie wrote:In her snapchat she shows her mom's bed but it's a single...and I think her dad lives there too so I guess they sleep separately

I love that she talks about us not knowing about life 'behind the scenes' and all her 'private battles' (I hate the way she uses the word 'battles'), and then posts this kind of thing. We know all the gory details about her life. She told this long story on snapchat about her bad hips (after we discussed it here :roll: ) and tweets and instagrams a lot. She's always online. We know about her parents' sleeping arrangements? Do her parents know that she posts this kind of thing?

delilahdots
Informer
Informer

Post by delilahdots »

rhiaaa wrote:
LilyPie wrote:In her snapchat she shows her mom's bed but it's a single...and I think her dad lives there too so I guess they sleep separately

I love that she talks about us not knowing about life 'behind the scenes' and all her 'private battles' (I hate the way she uses the word 'battles'), and then posts this kind of thing. We know all the gory details about her life. She told this long story on snapchat about her bad hips (after we discussed it here :roll: ) and tweets and instagrams a lot. She's always online. We know about her parents' sleeping arrangements? Do her parents know that she posts this kind of thing?
She's so weird....why is she in her parents room snapchatting? Like what normal person shows the Internet a relatives room?

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I bet her parents sleep in separate beds for a very stupid reason (one of them snores or has back problems) and Beckie just uploaded that photo so that we can think 'poor you! Your parents are having problems! Another battle for moaning Beckie!'

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

Beckie is complaining on twitter over the fact she has to pay customs charges for importing stuff from abroad and is demanding the company to pay for it!

rofl

Fortunately everyone who has replied to her has said that isn't the responsablity of the company, but surely she knows that importing stuff from outside of the EU = custom charges if it is over £15 (where you pay a fixed handling price + a high percentage of what you bought as import tax)? I mean, they absolutely suck, but how the hell has she lived online for 15+ years and not know this??!

And wait, if she's paying £50 for customs then that Bellabeat must be pretty expensive. "saving money"? hahahaha

jamiexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jamiexo »

oh my god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

The twitter outburst about the custom fee is enraging me so much. The company can't help those charges yet she expects them to pay them for her?!??!?! WTF? Who does she think she is? The device is 115£ I think but she ordered more than one apparently...
She's so embarrassing. The thing about blocking someone being bullying is so petty too. If people block you it's usually for a reason. She always loves to twist things to make her seem like the victim when she is actually the bully.
xoxo, GG

Return to “BeckieJBrown”