Beckie0 Part 2

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
regularsized
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0 Part 2

Post by regularsized »

Also she's driving me insane with this sudden change of tone to her tweets. Suddenly <3 it's! all :love2: fake! happy :D as though emojis and exclamation marks somehow magically transform the words she's saying into nicer ones. If you want to appear nice Beckie, you have to actually say nice things.

howuusername
Learner
Learner

Post by howuusername »

this depop thing is so ridiculous... Beckie, PLEASE, get off the damn internet! Do something with your life! LOOK FOR A MOTHERFUCKING JOB! If you know your youtube career isn't doing so good, why wouldn't you look for a job and maybe, just maybe, you would be able to move from your parent's house (since you don't like the noise and blah blah blah)
if you guys watch her snap story, all she does is wrap parcels, edit, paint and wrap parcels. her house is FULL of her shit, the kitchen, the living room... it's crazy.
honestly, i don't understand her. she has said million times "there are so many things you guys don't know about me!!!!", but then you proceed to share everything single thing you do online!! it drives me nuts, please beckie, if you want to keep your life private thats okay, but you don't, you film EVERYTHING!
Also, what the fuck is up with her obssesion with the US? is it because she met that crusty old ass there?

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa »

regularsized wrote:
SnatchingWeaves wrote:Look at how much she's buying - way more than she's selling! She bought 7 new things just today. And we're supposed to believe she's trying to combat her hoarding problem? All she does is resell other people's stuff and buy more shit to add to her hoarding piles...
I thought this. As always, there's no logic to it whatsoever. Surely you'd start by trying to reduce the amount of crap you bought. And maybe by asking your fans not to send you stuff instead of complaining on twitter that someone didn't tape the lid down properly :tu:
How do you see what she has bought?? How ridiculous though - she needs to do something better with her time!

926val
Learner
Learner

Post by 926val »

Maybe her parents are mad at her when she comes in the door because she leaves her hoarded crap all over the house! Like how much of an asshole do you have to be to leave all of you stuff in the kitchen, the sitting room and the hallways?

howuusername
Learner
Learner

Post by howuusername »

926val wrote:Maybe her parents are mad at her when she comes in the door because she leaves her hoarded crap all over the house! Like how much of an asshole do you have to be to leave all of you stuff in the kitchen, the sitting room and the hallways?
honeslty this shit is worrying. it really shows how big of a mess she is!
today, on her snapchat, she filmed herself crying and saying all the time "i wanna move out" for fuck's sake rebecca, actually do something to achieve that! she only opened that nasty store to fund money to go america, so it's clear she has no interest in actually working to move out. it's so embarassing...i totally understand living in your parent's home because you really can't support yourself, but you should always make sure to WORK, so that one day you'll be able to move out!! plus how motherfucking ungrateful can a person be, she leaves her shit all over the place, spends half of her money in that lush bullshit, refuses to actually find a job and then she whines all of the fucking time? how do her parents even keep up with her? like i get that she has depression, but depression is no excuse for you to be a fucking asshole.
also, does anyone else hate the way the always says she's "multi-tasking" like rebecca please, all you do is wrap motherfucking paper all day and buy shit all day alright, it's not like you have a partner and three kids at the same time.

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

the snap of her crying over the speedometer gun was too much omg. she's so extra lol.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

I think we have a new limit.

She has tried and actually managed to sell a personally inscribed John Green book. As in, "Dear Rebecca..." She even advertised it as "are you a John Green fan called Rebecca?" :rofl: I would never sell or even give away a book if I'd met the author and had them sign it, even without a name, you still have the memory. It seems so money grabbing. I get that she is trying to cut her hoarding and earn money, but I'm beginning to think those tears yesterday were because they'd found her trying to list her grandad on depot!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

She's so greedy It's ridiculous. Why cant she get a normal job? Or study something? I get that YouTube is her job, but if she cant afford her own place only with YouTube, she should maybe try and get a part-time job.

PurpleBee
Debater
Debater

Post by PurpleBee »

She's selling three SAMPLES for £11.70!!!! In what world is that okay????

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

You guys seen her last instagram pic? She basically uploaded a selfie showing her yellow af teeth and ranting about how her braces get yellow/brown and blah blah blah. Disgusting. But, hey, she doesnt share her whole life with the internet, right? She must only share the boring bits

howuusername
Learner
Learner

Post by howuusername »

kofi wrote:You guys seen her last instagram pic? She basically uploaded a selfie showing her yellow af teeth and ranting about how her braces get yellow/brown and blah blah blah. Disgusting. But, hey, she doesnt share her whole life with the internet, right? She must only share the boring bits
She also shared that on her snapchat, I found it so nasty for her to share that...plus it's normal for braces to get dirty after a while (specially if you drink certain things like coke).

I really hate the way she talks about her braces. Yeah sure they can hurt really badly sometimes (I have braces too), but honestly, you should be thankful that you have the opportunity to even wear them, because braces cost a pretty penny.

delilahdots
Informer
Informer

Post by delilahdots »

She's so gross. Maybe she should stop spending money on stuff that she'll just sell on and actually work on high quality YouTube videos. The majority of her videos are so negative, whenever I watch her I just feel really low.

Also if she's unemployed she'll be getting all if not then the majority of dentistry free. (I don't know if the braces come under that as I've never needed them). Yet the majority of us have to pay 19.xx for a check up. She complains so much about her braces and yeah they must be painful but they're there to make your teeth healthier and better.

ABlueLagoon
Learner
Learner

Post by ABlueLagoon »

Have you seen her tweet saying she is hanging out with JessR1991? I had a quick look on her twitter profile and it says she is a video editor. I know a lot of youtubers pay people to edit videos for them.

I bet Beckie also pays for video editing, probably by this Jess girl. This '4 jobs' thing (or however many jobs she says she has) is getting silly.

Cosima Niehaus
Learner
Learner

Post by Cosima Niehaus »

As someone who's disabled, her attitude about the film 'Me Before You' is really pissing me off. If someone made a film that portrayed people with trich inaccurately or offensively, she'd NEVER shut up about it. She'd be spearheading a boycott and fishing for Daily Mail headlines. Since she "works" in media she should know how much influence mainstream movies have on society and pop culture, and in a society that already treats disabled people abysmally (as an inconvenience at the very best of times), accurate representation is SO important! And now she's teaching her younger, impressionable followers that our voices don't matter.

When it's Beckie's problem the world has to know about it and lick her arse for bringing it to people's attention, but when it's something that's actually important and would benefit other people by changing attitudes? Sit down and shut up! Classic narcissistic double-standards. This is probably happening because she has such a bug up her arse about physically-disabled people having it so much better than she does (as if a large percentage of us didn't also have mental health issues!).

I'd love to call her out on this, but it's really not worth having potentially hundreds of horny old pervs and rabid fans combing through my timeline to attack me on her behalf. :/

[/rant] :roll:
"Ohh, a four-car pile-up car crash?"

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Ugh, how entitled can she be? How dare she compare being suicidal (and please consider This comes from someone who has also been suicidal) to the struggles of a disabled person that wants to end his life via euthanasia? Typical of me-me-me-Beckie.
Anyway, I agree that Me Before You's message is simply wrong. I utterly enjoyed the prose and the characters of the book, but disability is just not like that. And implying that the life of a disabled person is not worthy???

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Cosima Niehaus wrote:As someone who's disabled, her attitude about the film 'Me Before You' is really pissing me off. If someone made a film that portrayed people with trich inaccurately or offensively, she'd NEVER shut up about it. She'd be spearheading a boycott and fishing for Daily Mail headlines. Since she "works" in media she should know how much influence mainstream movies have on society and pop culture, and in a society that already treats disabled people abysmally (as an inconvenience at the very best of times), accurate representation is SO important! And now she's teaching her younger, impressionable followers that our voices don't matter.

When it's Beckie's problem the world has to know about it and lick her arse for bringing it to people's attention, but when it's something that's actually important and would benefit other people by changing attitudes? Sit down and shut up! Classic narcissistic double-standards. This is probably happening because she has such a bug up her arse about physically-disabled people having it so much better than she does (as if a large percentage of us didn't also have mental health issues!).

I'd love to call her out on this, but it's really not worth having potentially hundreds of horny old pervs and rabid fans combing through my timeline to attack me on her behalf. :/

[/rant] :roll:

She is the typical example of privileged. Literally any time trich is mentioned in the media she rails about how they have simplified it or trivialised it or implied that a treatment is available or even exists she tears them a new one. But the moment someone (very tactfully) asks her to look again at the representations taking place on something that she isn't immediately affected by she is STILL the expert on EVERYTHING.

I think it was Emilia Clark who responded to criticism by saying they were presenting a situation rather than an opinion which seems like an excellent thing to say (disclaimer: I am not physically disabled, neither is anyone close to me, but I find the premise of the film/book distasteful).

Also a few posts ago it said because she was unemployed she'd get her braces for free. That's not quite right, because she is over 18 and the treatment is elective, ie doesn't affect her life in any immediate or threatening way, she chose to have it. So she is paying a lot of money for the treatment but the constant visits back to sort out her endless wire issues probably aren't included.

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

God, her buying stuff and selling it at twice the price on depop is getting ridiculous!

Has anyone watched her new video 'getting drunk with another tricher'?
Did anyone else get annoyed by how she constantly spoke over her friend and jumped on every opportunity to talk about herself?
"How tall are you?? I'm FIVE FOOT FOUR (big whoop)" ohh "what size are your feet??" "2" "I'm a 6, haah! Bigger feet than my sister"
Dude, no one cares and we want to get to know your friend. She just comes off as the self-centered arse she is.

Also, I thought everyone in the Trich group hated her, how come she is gallivanting with the admins?

926val
Learner
Learner

Post by 926val »

Reprimand wrote:God, her buying stuff and selling it at twice the price on depop is getting ridiculous!

Has anyone watched her new video 'getting drunk with another tricher'?
Did anyone else get annoyed by how she constantly spoke over her friend and jumped on every opportunity to talk about herself?
"How tall are you?? I'm FIVE FOOT FOUR (big whoop)" ohh "what size are your feet??" "2" "I'm a 6, haah! Bigger feet than my sister"
Dude, no one cares and we want to get to know your friend. She just comes off as the self-centered arse she is.

Also, I thought everyone in the Trich group hated her, how come she is gallivanting with the admins?

Completely agree, she constantly talked about herself and the fact she was drinking. Yes Rebecca you post about your drinking a lot, it doesn't make you look cool or interesting, it's quite sad you're choosing to drink alone in your room. Nobody cares what percentage it is or how "drunk" it makes you.

carryonsarah97
Talker
Talker

Post by carryonsarah97 »

I think she has a drinking problem. She went from always saying how she hated drinking and never drank, to now always posting every single time she has a bloody glass of cheap wine. She needs to sort herself out.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

am i the only one who's surprised that Bitchie Beckie has a friend? who wants to be friends with that crusty child?

Return to “BeckieJBrown”