Beckie0 Part 2

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0 Part 2

Post by Archmanlia »

Any suggestions for the next thread title? Mine is going to be "Beckie0MG likes be dramatic part 3".

Pifu Lona
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pifu Lona »

SmileLikeYouMeanIt wrote:Any suggestions for the next thread title? Mine is going to be "Beckie0MG likes be dramatic part 3".
Anything with Beckie0MG is great. Or BeckieJBullshit maybe.

Gesendet von meinem E5823 mit Tapatalk
Pifu Lona, fighter against stupidity :toad:

Ispeakforthetrees
Learner
Learner

Post by Ispeakforthetrees »

_asimov20 wrote:guys im DYING over this tweet: like, who tweets something like this??? whats the point? and the heart at the end??? it's just so, oh feel bad for me but at the same time im okay? i guess? i just :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I saw that too and cringed out so bad
oh beckie

delilahdots
Informer
Informer

Post by delilahdots »

So skint that she needs to sell her used make up but yet she was showing off her lush products and saying oh I'm getting more of this and more of that? Or are her parents funding her lush shopping?

Beckie you're an adult. I can understand if she can't afford to move out but she should at least buy her own shopping especially things like bath products, clothes etc.

Sretaidni
Learner
Learner

Post by Sretaidni »

delilahdots wrote:So skint that she needs to sell her used make up but yet she was showing off her lush products and saying oh I'm getting more of this and more of that? Or are her parents funding her lush shopping?

Beckie you're an adult. I can understand if she can't afford to move out but she should at least buy her own shopping especially things like bath products, clothes etc.
The Gorgeous moisturiser she was on about costs £42.50 for 45g :roll:

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

If she really wanted to combat her hoarding, she should just get all of the stuff she wants to get rid of and either throw it away or donate it. Why go through the hassle of setting up a depop and taking pics of everything and packaging and posting everything? She could work a real job in the time she spends on that. It's pathetic, she just wants people to spend money on her garbage to finance more of her hoarding.
Also, this is the stuff nightmares are made of: Image
xoxo, GG

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Lol at her comment on Twitter this morning. She's singing her own praises from the rooftops about her new second hand shop and among the things that she's saying that she's good at it. Ummm, what the hell is there to be good at? Uploading a picture to a website? Doing basic maths to work out a price so she can make a profit? She's not even writing a creative description to help the things sell, which might show a tiny bit of creativity. Oh yeah, I remember, she "doesn't express herself well with words." :rofl:

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

She's always playing the victim OMG even when she's actually making a profit off selling her art. greedy!

regularsized
Learner
Learner

Post by regularsized »

I love the way she thinks that putting hearts at the end of her tweets makes her look less passive aggressive :love2:

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

kofi wrote:She's always playing the victim OMG even when she's actually making a profit off selling her art. greedy!

How do you mean? She plays the victim often but I don't see what that's got to do with her selling her art?

Another joke on her is how she factors in the 30p (her estimate) that it costs to drive to the post office?! Wtf?! Please tell me she doesn't include that when she's making up prices. If she has that many, so many that she's embarrassed to go to the post office with them (newsflash Beckie, no one gives a fuck about your shitty parcels) shouldn't she look into a courier service?

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Ellie1003 wrote:
kofi wrote:She's always playing the victim OMG even when she's actually making a profit off selling her art. greedy!

How do you mean? She plays the victim often but I don't see what that's got to do with her selling her art?

Another joke on her is how she factors in the 30p (her estimate) that it costs to drive to the post office?! Wtf?! Please tell me she doesn't include that when she's making up prices. If she has that many, so many that she's embarrassed to go to the post office with them (newsflash Beckie, no one gives a fuck about your shitty parcels) shouldn't she look into a courier service?
She tweeted the other day how she'd only profit £1 off £4 portraits because of the shipping and whatnot. I meant that. She's bitching that she's not profiting £4 off £4 portraits

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

kofi wrote:
Ellie1003 wrote:

She tweeted the other day how she'd only profit £1 off £4 portraits because of the shipping and whatnot. I meant that. She's bitching that she's not profiting £4 off £4 portraits

Oh I see. Yes you're right. The way she's mass producing the night sky pictures is silly of her. She actually has a kind of 'style', those self portraits (millions of them :rofl: ) and the wine bottles one that she could probably charge much more if she opened herself up for commissions. Not my style mind you but each to their own.

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Omg guys...if you go to her depop and click "reviews" and then "purchased" you can see what she bought...
First of all: she is buying so much new stuff?? How is that helping with the hoarding??
Apart from that she buys other people's stuff and then puts it (or part of it) up for a higher price on her own shop? Wtf...this is what she calls work???
xoxo, GG

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

For example:
She bought this bag for 6£ with free shipping and is now selling it for 7,25£ plus shipping...is she kidding? Image

She also bought three of these for 5£ with free shipping and is now selling them for 9,15£ plus shipping

Why can't she just work at McDonald's like normal people do???
(Sry for double posting btw)
xoxo, GG

delilahdots
Informer
Informer

Post by delilahdots »

That's seriously cheap of her! Especially the hand creams! You can get those ones for £5 from Boots. (notice she kept the pink one, so she probably tried them all - used- then picked the one she liked best). So the other girl sold 3 for a fiver and beckies selling two used for a fiver!

Why not get a part time job? Or even do stuff for the neighbours to earn money if she's that adverse to working!

Also does anyone else find it weird when she goes on about omg I love it it's pink! Like my six year old cousin says that! I could understand if it was a joke but her obsession with pink is like a little girl....

Post by Guest »

Beckie really creeps me out lately... I don't know what it is... I think it might be that she seems to have lost weight and keeps shaving her hair (when she said she wants long blonde hair). Does she wants people to think that she's ill? Also the way that random old guys send her free gifts. I just get a weird vibe from her.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

illogicalenid wrote:Beckie really creeps me out lately... I don't know what it is... I think it might be that she seems to have lost weight and keeps shaving her hair (when she said she wants long blonde hair). Does she wants people to think that she's ill? Also the way that random old guys send her free gifts. I just get a weird vibe from her.

I've noticed this for a while so I don't think it's a symptom of her losing weight but she basically doesn't have a top lip. If you haven't noticed it before you probably will now and it might annoy you like it does me, but she especially doesn't have one when she pulls that screwed up face she does all the time. Her top lip just disappears! Makes her look even more deranged and soulless than usual!

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Oceanic815 wrote:Apparently she drinks while "working". I caught a screen shot of her saying she was editing with a glass of wine next to her on her desk!
She should not be drinking as much as she does with her medication. And with her size she'd probably be a complete lightweight. It's unbelievably stupid of her.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

funnylikeyikes wrote:
Oceanic815 wrote:Apparently she drinks while "working". I caught a screen shot of her saying she was editing with a glass of wine next to her on her desk!
She should not be drinking as much as she does with her medication. And with her size she'd probably be a complete lightweight. It's unbelievably stupid of her.

I thought special snowflake Beckie doesn't take medication?

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

She does -- she was complaining about the shakes or some other symptom she had.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”