Beckie0 Part 2

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
rockbear
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0 Part 2

Post by rockbear »

I can't believe she's selling used lipstick. Vile and disgusting.

GET A JOB.

Eyespaintedred
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Eyespaintedred »

XxlilixX wrote:
inkspells wrote:
funnylikeyikes wrote:Not a fan of her shitty "hair accessories".

She's selling her old crap online now, and I feel like they're all a total ripoff. Especially dislike that she's openly selling things she received as gifts (for example, the Zoella hand cream). Not tactful.
They look so terrible. Sorry Beckie headbands with very short hair looks terrible. They are made for longer haired people like before you shaved it off woulda maybe looked okay.. Best you can do now is maybe a barrette bow but I still think she should wait till her hair grows to what it was before she shaved. Short Short hair looks terrible with accessories. (...)
you know those headbands parents put on their newborn babies that don't have any hair yet? yeah. that's what it looks like.

:rofl: you're so right!

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

izzy_j wrote:Does anyone else get the impression Beckie doesn't like Zoey?
Possibly. I imagine Zoë is quite a divisive character amongst youtubers. Also, Zoë is definitely above the tier of youtubers that Beckie tries to get in with, Dodie, Carrie and so on, so there's probably some resentment and bitterness there, knowing Beckie's character.

Bormenthal
Talker
Talker

Post by Bormenthal »

I was wondering why she still hasn't opened up her etsy stop (curious to see how she'll price her art). Maybe she doesn't want to pay the listing fees.

Post by Guest »

I don't get why she thought people would buy a lipstick :? not sure if this has been mentioned before but I also don't understand why she keeps attempting to be in the group with Dodie , Lucy Moon etc. It's clear they don't like her a lot as they barely reply (although Dodie did invite her to her party so maybe she does.)

Dumbo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbo »

izzy_j wrote:I don't get why she thought people would buy a lipstick :? not sure if this has been mentioned before but I also don't understand why she keeps attempting to be in the group with Dodie , Lucy Moon etc. It's clear they don't like her a lot as they barely reply (although Dodie did invite her to her party so maybe she does.)

Knowing Rebecca, she probably invited herself.

Also who in their right mind would buy FREE PERFUME SAMPLES for 14£ + postage fees????? Is she mental? She is absolutely insane!
English is my second language so please excuse my mistakes and if I say something weird. <3

holeymoley
Stalker
Stalker

Post by holeymoley »

Theres always £33 for a pair of USED earrings if you fancy a splurge and a possible ear infection :tu:

Ispeakforthetrees
Learner
Learner

Post by Ispeakforthetrees »

she must be pretty skint to have to sell some of the stuff she's selling. Like a few clothes here and there is reasonable but selling half used products, how skint do you have to be?
I really hope she'll looking for a 'normal' job like the rest of us have to as well

Alaska Berger
Learner
Learner

Post by Alaska Berger »

I totally understand the hardships of being stuck in a rut (I'm in one myself at the moment, and it is quite daunting). I'm so glad she's been doing art and finding things that she says makes her happy, but she still has such a warped sense of reality. She's very naive. Selling old things you don't want is not a job. And there should be restrictions on things like beauty items, because that's gross. I don't even share make-up with my closest friends. I can't believe it's unused unless it's completely sealed in the original packaging. I think if she just even got a PT job in retail or even at the library again, it'd help her a lot more. It's exhausting, but that's life. I'd love to sit at home all day as well, work out, cuddle with my pets as well, but that's not how the world works. I won't throw her under the bus for living at home still, because I still do as well, but for goodness DO SOMETHING!!

delilahdots
Informer
Informer

Post by delilahdots »

Ispeakforthetrees wrote:she must be pretty skint to have to sell some of the stuff she's selling. Like a few clothes here and there is reasonable but selling half used products, how skint do you have to be?
I really hope she'll looking for a 'normal' job like the rest of us have to as well
I thought the same. Is she not making ad revenue? Most of her ads are unskippable. And if she's not, she should get some benefit money.

We all know Beckie would be too triggered by a job. She is a special snowflake. :roll:

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

Can't believe she's selling her used up make up at almost full price!!
She's the first to be grossed out by bodily fluids.

The prices are ridiculous too, and it's obvious she's selling gifts...
Why can't she host a giveaway for her viewers? Would probably bring in more viewers and engagement and thus more $$
But noooo, greedy old hoardy beckie being generous? Of course not

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Reprimand wrote:Can't believe she's selling her used up make up at almost full price!!
She's the first to be grossed out by bodily fluids.
I can't believe this either, like we know she has loads and loads of clothes, like I think two or three closets full, why doesn't she just sell those???? She would make wayy more on those and people wouldn't be calling her crusty. Like used make-up is supposed to go in the bin beckie, maybe to a friend if they aren't afraid you have herpes or something, not to be sold online gosh that's disgusting.

Eyespaintedred
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Eyespaintedred »

Is she seriously selling old lipstick?

That is repulsive. Never mind unhygienic, irrisponsible and just plain tacky.

She acts like a 10yr old who's still learning. This is like what little girls do with their friends in school.

Does she not run these ideas by other people first? Is there no responsible adult in her life?

I really hope she doesn't get anybody ill.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Eyespaintedred wrote:Is she seriously selling old lipstick?

That is repulsive. Never mind unhygienic, irrisponsible and just plain tacky.

She acts like a 10yr old who's still learning. This is like what little girls do with their friends in school.

Does she not run these ideas by other people first? Is there no responsible adult in her life?

I really hope she doesn't get anybody ill.
There can't be, or else she wouldn't be in the totally enabled situation she is right now!

electraheartt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by electraheartt »

Not going to lie, i found this quite funny! It's true though!!

regularsized
Learner
Learner

Post by regularsized »

Long time lurker here, thanks for the entertainment guys :tu:

I used to be a fan of Beckie until it became apparent that she was completely incapable of taking responsibility for how her mental health affects other people, especially her younger subscribers. Depression and anxiety can absolutely make you behave like an asshole and can definitely skew your perspective on things and that's totally forgivable as long as you learn to admit where you've been wrong and apologize for it. I've never once seen her do either. The fact that she's a trich advocate with her completely warped perspective of how mental health works genuinely terrifies me.

As for her videos, I agree that they're really boring lately. What she doesn't seem to get is that you don't have to actually do anything to make an interesting video. Her mistake is that she's going for quantity over quality because she thinks that's what the internet wants.

Just provide some value for god's sake. You don't need to be a disney princess for people to like you. Just appreciate your audience. Stop trying to be the star of the show and actually ask your pre-exisiting audience what they would like to see instead of creating content for random people that you hope might be swayed to subscribe to your channel. Open up discussions about things that are important to people and ask for your audience's opinions. Provide proper information on topics instead of complaining or blandly stating that something made you happy. Try and create a community for your audience to participate in and stop pushing the Beckie0 show because that's not the kind of shit that people want to see. Stop making it about you. You don't need to have an interesting life to have interesting videos, you just need to create content that actually matters to people. And that can easily still fit with your interests.

Maybe then your subscribers would actually watch your videos and you wouldn't need to sell old crap and product samples.

Ispeakforthetrees
Learner
Learner

Post by Ispeakforthetrees »

electraheartt wrote:

Not going to lie, i found this quite funny! It's true though!!

I don't like people directly tweeting her shady stuff like this. I know here can be no better but at least it's not throwing it at her, she has to actively look for it.

She got so defensive in reply to @vitaminchen on twitter though. I get that she's tackling her hoarding and as someone who has a bit of a hoarding problem, I get how hard that can be. But charging pretty much the same retail price for second hand is not ok, does she realise people don't care about how much it's costing her, if it costs them more to buy it second hand than new why would they buy from her?

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

I was scrolling through her Twitter and found a tweet to Warner Bros, pretty much suggesting they must've made a mistake by not inviting her to some event or other! The cheek of her!

To be honest, those ktjenkins tweets made me laugh. She's managed to almost perfectly mimic Beckie's passive aggressive tweeting tone of voice!

_asimov20
Learner
Learner

Post by _asimov20 »

guys im DYING over this tweet: like, who tweets something like this??? whats the point? and the heart at the end??? it's just so, oh feel bad for me but at the same time im okay? i guess? i just :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

*sigh* There is always a problem or some sort of injury ... :roll:

Return to “BeckieJBrown”