Beckie0 Part 2

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
jamiexo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0 Part 2

Post by jamiexo »

Yesterday I was tweeting Beckie and she gets so angry at anyone who has a different opinion to her. And why does she add smiley faces and "xx" to the end of her replies to her "haters" ? I noticed she hasn't whined at all on snapchat since my arguments with her. Waiting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamiexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jamiexo »

Here's 1 of the many messages to me. I had to make another profile since she blocked me.
But Beckie, the thing is WE DO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING "BEHIND THE SCENES" because that is all you talk about.
She loves the attention. Can't stand her.

jamiexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jamiexo »

Here's 1 of the many messages to me. I had to make another profile since she blocked me.
But Beckie, the thing is WE DO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING "BEHIND THE SCENES" because that is all you talk about.

jamiexo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jamiexo »

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

I'm sure someone would have mentioned this and maybe I've just missed it, but RB could have Munchausen syndrome.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Cat_Lady_6
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cat_Lady_6 »

funnylikeyikes wrote:I'm sure someone would have mentioned this and maybe I've just missed it, but RB could have Munchausen syndrome.
I was literally thinking that yesterday, i just wasn't sure if i should mention it. Seems quite likely tbh

Cosima Niehaus
Learner
Learner

Post by Cosima Niehaus »

funnylikeyikes wrote:I'm sure someone would have mentioned this and maybe I've just missed it, but RB could have Munchausen syndrome.
I don't want to overstep any rules by agreeing or disagreeing, but this article is worth a read...
"Ohh, a four-car pile-up car crash?"

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa »

Even on her 'trich tips' video, where she's supposedly sharing helpful advice, she just makes it an excuse to drop in how hard things are for her, and how awful and unsupportive her doctors are. Grr!

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

If Beckie cut all the fluff out of her videos there'd be so much better.
In Trich tips alone - "unplanned video!" - well, she just said she planned it the night before, but either way, she's done this for 10 years, she doesn't need to actually announce this, she could just get on with the video and edit that bit out. The bit about Blossom was also unnecessary. All her videos are like this, she takes ages to get started, and rather than just cutting those bits out, she leaves them in having a 1 minute introduction of random stuff that has no relevance to the topic but which is identical to every other video she's made. No wonder she is losing viewers!!

fairylit
Learner
Learner

Post by fairylit »

She's just really really lonely and bored, isn't she? She has absolutely nothing going on in her life, and so she's filled her time with excuses and distractions. I think she's a nice girl and she deserves to be happy, but she's so stuck in a rut.

Bormenthal
Talker
Talker

Post by Bormenthal »

Reprimand wrote:If Beckie cut all the fluff out of her videos there'd be so much better.
In Trich tips alone - "unplanned video!" - well, she just said she planned it the night before, but either way, she's done this for 10 years, she doesn't need to actually announce this, she could just get on with the video and edit that bit out. The bit about Blossom was also unnecessary. All her videos are like this, she takes ages to get started, and rather than just cutting those bits out, she leaves them in having a 1 minute introduction of random stuff that has no relevance to the topic but which is identical to every other video she's made. No wonder she is losing viewers!!
I don't understand, why she won't cut out all the parts where she gets distracted. A car passes by, some noise in the background, her dad comes into the room and they talk for the next minute. :? I think this is really unprofessional.

tumblrbasix24
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbasix24 »

I feel like she leaves those clips in of pointless video padding as a way to stick to the old YouTube style that made it seem more home style.
As for her having Munchaussen, I seriously doubt it, she does enjoy the attention and dwells on being unwell but I think it's more a symptom that she has bpd more than anything else. A lot of youtubers seem to have it, it's quite interesting.

Make love not hate

tumblrbasix24
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbasix24 »

I feel like she leaves those clips in of pointless video padding as a way to stick to the old YouTube style that made it seem more home style.
As for her having Munchaussen, I seriously doubt it, she does enjoy the attention and dwells on being unwell but I think it's more a symptom that she has bpd more than anything else. A lot of youtubers seem to have it, it's quite interesting.

Make love not hate

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

Please can someone lock this thread so part 3 becomes the proper one? Otherwise conversations are getting confused. Thank you <3

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

Can someone link me to part 3?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

LilyPie wrote:Can someone link me to part 3?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Beckie0 part 3
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=420&t=30338

Here you go :)

beautybeauchamp
Learner
Learner

Post by beautybeauchamp »

lmao i literally cannot believe this girl and her blasé attitude to the shootings that have happened in orlando. someone literally just asked her 'why haven't you tweeted about it' and she turned the whole situation about her. yet again. 'just because we don't tweet about them, doesn't mean we're not thinking about them' is what she said, and fair enough that's true, but the fact that she went on to have a full blown argument with this person about how it was her RIGHT not to tweet anything about it like ???? i cannot even fathom her sometimes. and THEN she went on to make some half assed comment about how 'we're all equal<3' well CLEARLY we're not beckie considering 50 LGBT+ people have been murdered??? if we were equal this shit wouldn't be happening. she pretends she's some kind of ally, making a half assed comment like that (as she did with lush's pride range, something she was probably contractually obligated to do) but cba she's homophobic. im sorry but she's absolutely driven me up the wall today

Return to “BeckieJBrown”