Beckie0 Part 2

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0 Part 2

Post by Archmanlia »

:tu:

Hayliebrown
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hayliebrown »

:tu: <3

Hayliebrown
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hayliebrown »

:love2:

twentytwothirty
Learner
Learner

Post by twentytwothirty »

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

:)
Last edited by bobert100 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobert100
Talker
Talker

Post by bobert100 »

She better find a job while she's still in one. 7 Months is a long time? Please....

She probably can't handle the constant travel and wasn't she only staying in London temporarily?

Radie13
Learner
Learner

Post by Radie13 »

bobert100 wrote:She better find a job while she's still in one. 7 Months is a long time? Please....

She probably can't handle the constant travel and wasn't she only staying in London temporarily?

So what is she going to do now? Oh of course live off Mummy and Daddy and youtube. Pathetic. She's 22! 7 months at a job, that'll look laughable on a CV. It shows she is unreliable and gives up easily. Why doesn't she just transfer to the LUSH near her? She's ridiculous.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Radie13 wrote:
bobert100 wrote:She better find a job while she's still in one. 7 Months is a long time? Please....

So what is she going to do now? Oh of course live off Mummy and Daddy and youtube. Pathetic. She's 22! 7 months at a job, that'll look laughable on a CV. It shows she is unreliable and gives up easily. Why doesn't she just transfer to the LUSH near her? She's ridiculous.
Lame! I knew she wouldn't be able to stick it. Hell for all we know she got fired.

Pinkapple32
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkapple32 »

I hate how she makes a big deal about not being invited to events...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Knowing RB, she'd probably somehow bring Trich into the conversation if she was at an event for cancer...
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Bloody hell that girl thinks she's entitled to everything. Beckie have you considered you might not be considered for these events because you're just not that popular like a lot of the other Youtubers?

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Kriips98
Learner
Learner

Post by Kriips98 »

Damn! What the hell! This girl is so negative, why?!
Striving to be better and better each day

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

I found this girl a long time ago and felt bad for thinking that she was insufferable, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. Her videos focus on the bleakness of life with a mental illness. She seems obsessed with her hair, but doesn't want to admit that learning to accept her hair as is would only help her. It seems that if she can't have the perfect long hair, her life is worthless. Sometimes we can't control things, and we have to prioritize our life. Having bald spots is not life threatening, but it will be if that's all you care about.

The fact is, life with mental illness is common and manageable. Nobody can do it on their own, and have to experiment with different treatment options. I had severe depression, crippling anxiety and an anger management problems and the remanants of these disorders will be with me forever, but I am alive, studying, working and volunteering. Sure, anti depressants are not for everyone, but there is therapy and so many other options out there that she really has no excuse to complain 24/7 about her illnesses. Wallowing in self pity is one of the worst ways to manage your mental illnesses, and quite frankly, she seems perfectly happy to wallow. There is a comfort in feeling down all the time, because it's all you know. But to get on the road of recovery you have to face your triggers and work on them. It's not easy, but living your life thinking that until you magically grow a head full of hair you won't be happy is delusional.

There's SO many things she could be doing to help herself with Trich and depression, but she'd rather be "gagging on her feelings" and crying about someone's grandpa. That photo with Jim or whatever gave me serious heebie Jeebies. Old men are only interested in young girls like her because they want sexual output, and if she's not about that, she has no reason to associate with people like that. She is so immature and sheltered that it's shocking.

Her eating habits are atrocious, which are known to exasperate mental illnesses. Her obsessions with mental illnesses are also not healthy. Reminds me when I was 12 and thought I had every mental illness ever because I experienced some symptoms. Sometimes it can be more healthy not to aknowledge small things because it's very easy to exaggerate them in your head. She acknowledges her eating habits are bad, but doesn't want to change it. The fact that she writes up literal paragraphs explaining her probems only shows that she thinks she's special for having mental illnesses. This is really disturbing to me. I'm all for mental illness visibility, but what she's doing is taking it way too far.

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

Her twitter, tumblr, instagram (and everything else) consist almost entirely of photos of her own face or her body or her hair and almost nothing of a real life. She is completely and utterly self-obsessed.

At this point I just find it really sad because most teenagers behave that way but she's a young woman in her twenties and she's not bothering to take steps to change or improve her life. Seven months in one job is a long time? Really?

She has a lot of potential and she's throwing it all away because she refuses to put the effort in to change (and she can't even admit that either).

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa »

She's so obsessed with wearing colour. Like she constantly complains about her work policy of wearing black, and she's always tweeting about being surrounded by commuters dressed in grey suits. She is such a special snowflake. :roll:

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa »

rockbear wrote:Her twitter, tumblr, instagram (and everything else) consist almost entirely of photos of her own face or her body or her hair and almost nothing of a real life. She is completely and utterly self-obsessed.

At this point I just find it really sad because most teenagers behave that way but she's a young woman in her twenties and she's not bothering to take steps to change or improve her life. Seven months in one job is a long time? Really?

She has a lot of potential and she's throwing it all away because she refuses to put the effort in to change (and she can't even admit that either).
She claims to be so 'mature' and that she can't be in a relationship with anyone her own age, but she is SUCH a child. She's immature in her behaviour, in her style, in the way she handles criticism, in the kind of content she posts online. She just seems totally unwilling to take positive steps to help herself.

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

^ Because she doesn't want to help herself. Being a normal part of society isn't exciting enough for her. She wants to stand out, and it's much easier to stand out for negative things than for positive.

Also, it's basically common knowledge that people who go on and on about being "too mature for their age" are really just narcissists. You can't be more mature because you haven't lived enough to experience all the things that older people have. Maturity and wisdom come from experience...and what has she done to warrant her being either? Canoodled with some old creep?

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Is it me or is her fashion style... odd?

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

I don't care what she's wearing. I care about the way she treats other people and the bad example/negativity she promotes to those suffering mental health disorders.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”