Beckie0

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
burnnn
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0

Post by burnnn »

This is unbelievable. That Tweeter argument... Whenever someone doesn't agree with her, she immediately accuse them of hurting/insulting her AND OTHER PEOPLE (!). Even when the other person's point was fully explained and it made sense, in my opinion. This is so manipulative! And that unnecessary sarcasm... She's such a toxic person.

EDIT: So sorry about double posting! I'm new here and I didn't see my first post, now I see both... Hope you forgive me :?

jitterbug
Learner
Learner

Post by jitterbug »

Funny how she suddenly started protecting her tweets after so many of them have been in the conversation this week.

kurohato
Learner
Learner

Post by kurohato »

I wish she would stop comparing her life to having cancer...

Pinkapple32
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkapple32 »

Hmmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

When everyone on your feed is doing something that you've been left out of.... again.
:roll:

skeletonz
Learner
Learner

Post by skeletonz »

Has anyone seen her new video yet? I was going to watch it but don’t know if I can stick it. From the title it looks like she’s just read through this forum and is trying to justify the shitty comments she makes to people who try to give her some sort of support.

I’m sure some of it will be relatable and probably does irk a lot of people, but can’t help but feel it’s just going to be her justifying herself. May watch later.

skeletonz
Learner
Learner

Post by skeletonz »

skeletonz wrote:Has anyone seen her new video yet? I was going to watch it but don’t know if I can stick it. From the title it looks like she’s just read through this forum and is trying to justify the shitty comments she makes to people who try to give her some sort of support.

I’m sure some of it will be relatable and probably does irk a lot of people, but can’t help but feel it’s just going to be her justifying herself. May watch later.
Okay I watched it now. She makes some good points but I can't help feeling very confused about what she is saying. I mean, I have literally seen her flip out at people for saying things that she said are good things to say. I don't get how she can tell people that she appreciates these things being said to her, yet on facebook she will react completely differently.

jabberwocky443
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jabberwocky443 »

i think that's because she actually needs help and gets angry at everything which is not "okay" according to her. she is trying to justify herself but i think she is losing touch with practicality
skeletonz wrote:
skeletonz wrote:Has anyone seen her new video yet? I was going to watch it but don’t know if I can stick it. From the title it looks like she’s just read through this forum and is trying to justify the shitty comments she makes to people who try to give her some sort of support.

Okay I watched it now. She makes some good points but I can't help feeling very confused about what she is saying. I mean, I have literally seen her flip out at people for saying things that she said are good things to say. I don't get how she can tell people that she appreciates these things being said to her, yet on facebook she will react completely differently.

Annyct
Learner
Learner

Post by Annyct »

The13eyond wrote:
rockbear wrote:The chip on her shoulder is showing this week.

Actually Rebecca, working in retail is tiring but it's not hard.

It may be physically exhausting being on your feet all day and talking to people but that doesn't make it hard. It's a job requiring no skills, with almost no responsibility or difficulties or consequences beyond having to deal with rude customers. That's why shops all other the world are run by children, teenagers and students with no skills, qualifications or training specific to the job except how to work a till. Because it's an easy job that almost anyone can do. I worked in retail for years and I would never argue that it's a hard job, it's just tiring.

Many professional jobs require high levels of stress and responsibility and hours of unpaid work at home plus years of training and qualifications to even get started on the career ladder. Lots of jobs affect people's lives and there can be real consequences if you mess up. You may have hundreds of tasks to juggle at once and you will be held accountable for every ball you drop. Retail just doesn't compare and of course Rebecca has nothing to compare it to.

If you think that you need connections to get somewhere then you aren't working hard enough for what you want.
Maybe she means mentally draining instead of hard? I've worked in a busy retail place and it can be quite hard.
As for "connections" to get you certain places that is very true in that line of work- expcially in the ones she wants to do.
completely throwing shade at carrie who shes repeatedly shunned beckie publicly

Pinkapple32
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkapple32 »

Annyct wrote:
The13eyond wrote:
rockbear wrote:The chip on her shoulder is showing this week.

Actually Rebecca, working in retail is tiring but it's not hard.

It may be physically exhausting being on your feet all day and talking to people but that doesn't make it hard. It's a job requiring no skills, with almost no responsibility or difficulties or consequences beyond having to deal with rude customers. That's why shops all other the world are run by children, teenagers and students with no skills, qualifications or training specific to the job except how to work a till. Because it's an easy job that almost anyone can do. I worked in retail for years and I would never argue that it's a hard job, it's just tiring.

Many professional jobs require high levels of stress and responsibility and hours of unpaid work at home plus years of training and qualifications to even get started on the career ladder. Lots of jobs affect people's lives and there can be real consequences if you mess up. You may have hundreds of tasks to juggle at once and you will be held accountable for every ball you drop. Retail just doesn't compare and of course Rebecca has nothing to compare it to.

If you think that you need connections to get somewhere then you aren't working hard enough for what you want.
Maybe she means mentally draining instead of hard? I've worked in a busy retail place and it can be quite hard.
As for "connections" to get you certain places that is very true in that line of work- expcially in the ones she wants to do.
completely throwing shade at carrie who shes repeatedly shunned beckie publicly
Omg yes

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

Radie13 wrote:I respect Beckie for getting a job but she has got to stop acting like working in Lush is 1. the best job in the world and 2. like it is SO hard. There are much harder jobs out there Beckie. A job is a job. Be grateful you are working. And then she bashes Lidl for making their pay higher? And that they don't pay for breaks? Who does pay their employers for breaks no matter what their pay salary is? She's deluded. Good on Lidl for raising their pay! It's time more companies and businesses did that so people on minimum wage could actually survive (not everyone gets paid by youtube and lives off their parents at 22...) But of course, Beckie has to bash it because she is so naive. You've had one job in the "real world" you know nothing, Rebecca.
Her stupidity and ignorance makes me so angry. I'd be so ashamed if I were her parents.
why/how was she bashing lidl for making pay higher?

Pinkapple32
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkapple32 »

Beckie's logic: I want this part + I won't do any acting groups or get any acting experience before hand + I'm going to tweet how much I want this part = BECKIE GETS PART
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Radie13
Learner
Learner

Post by Radie13 »

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt wrote:
Radie13 wrote:I respect Beckie for getting a job but she has got to stop acting like working in Lush is 1. the best job in the world and 2. like it is SO hard. There are much harder jobs out there Beckie. A job is a job. Be grateful you are working. And then she bashes Lidl for making their pay higher? And that they don't pay for breaks? Who does pay their employers for breaks no matter what their pay salary is? She's deluded. Good on Lidl for raising their pay! It's time more companies and businesses did that so people on minimum wage could actually survive (not everyone gets paid by youtube and lives off their parents at 22...) But of course, Beckie has to bash it because she is so naive. You've had one job in the "real world" you know nothing, Rebecca.
Her stupidity and ignorance makes me so angry. I'd be so ashamed if I were her parents.
She tweeted this... "Are Lidl paying employees for their breaks though? Many of us are not paid for breaks! So although a higher wage looks good, you still lose."

I don't know what world she lives in but hardly any companies pay employees for their breaks. So no, you don't lose by working in Lidl for a higher wage. One that you can actually live on!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Radie13 wrote:
She tweeted this... "Are Lidl paying employees for their breaks though? Many of us are not paid for breaks! So although a higher wage looks good, you still lose."

I don't know what world she lives in but hardly any companies pay employees for their breaks. So no, you don't lose by working in Lidl for a higher wage. One that you can actually live on!
She's jut being greedy with the thought of money- typical Youtuber! A lot of companies pay the london wage which is over 9 pounds an hour!

Post by Guest »

"you still lose"
She is so infuriating... :x

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

Radie13 wrote:

Wow, there is no logic to her reasoning at all. They're still getting paid more. TBH I don't really understand being upset for not getting paid for your break. Why would they pay her for being sat on her butt in the staff room for 30 mins. I'd be happy to even get a break when I'm working.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

THE HANDS ARE CONSTANTLY THROWN AROUND NOW. CONSTANTLY.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Pinkapple32
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkapple32 »

I always cringe so hard when she makes a deal of not being invited to things

overtheolivetree
Informer
Informer

Post by overtheolivetree »

Pinkapple32 wrote:I always cringe so hard when she makes a deal of not being invited to things
I feel bad, but it always makes me a laugh a little. Not that she's feeling rejected, but that she uses more and more questions marks each time it happens.

Dumbo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbo »

overtheolivetree wrote:
Pinkapple32 wrote:I always cringe so hard when she makes a deal of not being invited to things
I feel bad, but it always makes me a laugh a little. Not that she's feeling rejected, but that she uses more and more questions marks each time it happens.
:rofl: :rofl:

But it is really embarrassing when someone does that. When I use to hang out with friends we had this one girl who kind of just *beep* everyone off so she was left behind on most things and EXACTLY same thing happened. All those tweets and messagse: why am I not there? who else was invited? do you have me? ''????'' and so on. It turns from exctremely annoying to absolutely heartbreakingly sad. But Beckie.... seriously girl, do it in private, you are embarrassment right now.
English is my second language so please excuse my mistakes and if I say something weird. <3

Return to “BeckieJBrown”