Beckie0

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0

Post by Archmanlia »

burnnn wrote:Did you guys see the picture she retweeted? Is it supposed to mean that she's miserable (which she also highlighted MANY TIMES recently) but that's because she's SO intelligent? :roll:
?

jitterbug
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by jitterbug »

Pretty sure they're referring to this. And I agree with their conclusion. She seems to think very highly of her intelligence.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Radie13
Learner
Learner

Post by Radie13 »

On my timehop today "6 years ago - Beckie spoke to me, ah she's like a youtube celeb! SO COOL <3 thank you Beckie!" - If only I could tell myself what I know now. How naive. Wish I'd never befriended her. We started talking after this and were friends up until early/mid 2010 I'd say.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

jitterbug wrote:Pretty sure they're referring to this. And I agree with their conclusion. She seems to think very highly of her intelligence.
I don't think she's that intelligent but I also disagree slightly with image. Anyone can be depressed and not be the brightest bulb.

kurohato
Learner
Learner

Post by kurohato »

She's talking on twitter about how people's hairstyles are rubbed in her face. I get that it's probably hard to see that at times for her but I hate when she makes it out like people purposely have long hair or nice hair to personally attack her. I'm half deaf and I get the slight jealousy of people who have things you don't/can never have but I've never blamed a fully hearing person for 'rubbing their hearing in my face'.

Pinkapple32
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkapple32 »

Radie13 wrote:On my timehop today "6 years ago - Beckie spoke to me, ah she's like a youtube celeb! SO COOL <3 thank you Beckie!" - If only I could tell myself what I know now. How naive. Wish I'd never befriended her. We started talking after this and were friends up until early/mid 2010 I'd say.
Is she the same in person as she is online, If you don't mind me asking?

Radie13
Learner
Learner

Post by Radie13 »

Pinkapple32 wrote:
Radie13 wrote:On my timehop today "6 years ago - Beckie spoke to me, ah she's like a youtube celeb! SO COOL <3 thank you Beckie!" - If only I could tell myself what I know now. How naive. Wish I'd never befriended her. We started talking after this and were friends up until early/mid 2010 I'd say.
Is she the same in person as she is online, If you don't mind me asking?
Pretty much yeah. She's just worse. She's just as mean, and just as up herself and living in her own little world. And just as embarrassing and awkward. I haven't seen her in person in a long time now but that was like how she was 5/6 years ago. She's probably even worse now.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

So it turns out her grandad has cancer and thats her excuse to why she's comparing cancer to trich. Piss off no matter what you shouldn't compare a life threading illness to trich, they're two completely different things you twat. Just because he has cancer doesn't give you the right to compare your illness to his. it pisses me off she's trying to make it all about her and get people to pity her. Go sort yourself out you attention seeker.

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

She's been publicly announcing on all her social media platforms that her Grandfather has cancer for quite some time now, so I'm not quite sure why she thinks this is some sort of revelation.

What people are taking issue with, Rebecca, is the fact that over the last few years you have REPEATEDLY compared having trich to having cancer, and have even said that having trich is worse than having cancer or that you would rather have cancer.

Perhaps you are now starting to realise how offensive those statements were. Cancer is not a joke.

MeanGirl420
Learner
Learner

Post by MeanGirl420 »

Man for the longest time I thought I had an incurable eating disorder and depression, like full-on Beckie status nihilism, but it turns out all I needed was medication and just a little bit of therapy. I know that not everybody's scenario is the same, but it just fucks with me so hard how she's not even willing to TRY to take some proactive steps not to be miserable. If she's anything like me, she'd definitely benefit from an anti-depressant.

louisbucky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by louisbucky »

i created an account on here purely to post on this thread because beckie0 just infuriates me. first video i ever saw of her was 'loony in the loft' and i subscribed to her because i really liked her old style of vlogs (when she used to make the really lengthy ones in uni). i've just lost all respect for her recently though.

i don't think this has been mentioned on here before but a few months ago (might have even been a year or so) she tweeted saying that there had been an advert for hair transplant surgery before a youtube video and complained that youtube was out to trigger her or some other bullshit like that. i wanted to bang my head against a fucking wall. it's like she has no idea how cookies work. and in the process of saying youtube had triggered her, she posted really triggering pictures of her hair all over her keyboard?!

kurohato
Learner
Learner

Post by kurohato »

She posts triggering things all the time.

And now she's tweeting that she is being attacked because some store workers asked her not to take pictures of products in their store that she hasn't bought??? Maybe it's just me but I thought it was common knowledge that most stores don't want you to do that. I can't believe she tweeted the store and said it wasn't 'blogger friendly'. Wtf.

Marinka
Debater
Debater

Post by Marinka »

Not to mention she posts picture of her nose bleeds. Blood can make some people really uncomfortable. :?
:love2: English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

In the real world nobody cares about the blogging community and their perception that they can do whatever they want as long as it's "for the blog."

She's so entitled and spoiled.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Marinka wrote:Not to mention she posts picture of her nose bleeds. Blood can make some people really uncomfortable. :?
She claims to have a blood phobia too, doesn't she? Or is it a saliva phobia?

I hate when she posts bloody tissues. If someone else did that she would go on a social media rant. UGH.

kurohato
Learner
Learner

Post by kurohato »

Didn't she make a whole video about a hospital show showing blood (which wtf it's a hospital show) but gets upset if someone is bothered by her posting it.

Pinkapple32
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkapple32 »

She watches a hospital show even though she has a blood 'phobia', aka; she's just a bit squeamish

Pinkapple32
Learner
Learner

Post by Pinkapple32 »

Apparently Beckie is on the doctor who fan show this week, even though doctor who triggers her???

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Did anyone see her tweet about going to the theatre? And drinking?! She has a friend?! She drinks?! :rofl:

louisbucky
Lurker
Lurker

Post by louisbucky »

her snapchats where she draws people into them... :? what the fuck

Return to “BeckieJBrown”