Beckie0

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beckie0

Post by Archmanlia »

jitterbug wrote:Beckie. Plaguing =/= plague. Please learn the difference between a noun and a verb and stop being a jerk. This person genuinely wanted to share something they thought would make her happy and she just spit in their face.
Stupid idiot.

skeletonz
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by skeletonz »

jitterbug wrote:Beckie. Plaguing =/= plague. Please learn the difference between a noun and a verb and stop being a jerk. This person genuinely wanted to share something they thought would make her happy and she just spit in their face.
She shouldn't act so smart if she can't even tell the difference between a verb and a noun. It was incredibly clear what the title was suggesting and incredibly clear that they weren't saying it was a disease (the excuse she tries to make).

Not only did the poor boy then have to apologise to her, despite doing nothing wrong, she then ignores the apology and didn't respond! He had no need to apologise whatsoever, the least she could have done was say 'it's fine' or something.

Not only that, but she outright refused to read the article. Don't judge a book by it's cover comes to mind here. A title doesn't represent the topic discussed. It was about bringing awareness too and was pretty darn useful.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

I don't feel RB has done enough for BFRB awareness week. She also should have acknowledged World Mental Health Day. It's absolutely bizarre that she didn't. Maybe she wasn't paying attention and it came along and she didn't talk about it. Maybe she'll make a couple crappy half attempts at Christmas videos after she's bitched about feeling old in early December... And then we're onto a year's "resolutions" video with a load of fantastic insight from Rebecca.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

It's like she doesn't want to accept any help, even just reading an informative article, just so she can keep complaining about everything.

Dumbo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbo »

Was this an actual thing back then or is this another Beckie dramatisation? ''He is far too famous now to be talking to people like me haha'' Or, he removed himself from a extremely toxic person like you are? Just a guess.

Also she completely ignored the last comment. I guess if Beckie gets bigger she will ignore her fans like that.

English is my second language so please excuse my mistakes and if I say something weird. <3

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Dumbo wrote:Was this an actual thing back then or is this another Beckie dramatisation? ''He is far too famous now to be talking to people like me haha'' Or, he removed himself from a extremely toxic person like you are? Just a guess.

Also she completely ignored the last comment. I guess if Beckie gets bigger she will ignore her fans like that.

She's so desperate, but saying that PointlessFrog and Slowrella are complete dicks as well.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”