BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 4

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 4

Post by yestheyrereal »

Ohhhhhh Sassy! I bet that made our Derp soooooooooo very jolly! She tends to baffle me multiple times per vif.
SassyGal wrote:I was just catching up on Derpitude's vifoes. While watching the palette one I ended up just shaking my head over her sheer stupidity. She bought this Physician's Formula bronzer (like she needs more bronzer) and was commenting on how the packaging said the bronzer was made on an authentic Terracotta disk. It was obvious she had ZERO clue what that was because she made a comment that she hoped that would be good. ummmmmmmmmmmm, yeah. OK.

She then went on to make a comment that the bronzer wasn't really dark enough for her. It was frickin brown! She ended that comment with saying she would probably use it as a highlighter. WTF???? Is she REALLY that dumb?

I left her this comment. Ought to be interesting to see what kind of reaction this comment gets. Probably will end with a delete and block but who knows. She may tackle it head on and actually reply.

Sassy Cat
1 second ago
I think you are confused about bronzers vrs highlighters. You cannot use a bronzer as a highlighter. A bronzer makes one's skin look tanned or it will couture the face. A highlighter typically is light in color, may have an iridescent quality to it and will highlight or make the skin appear lighter or shimmery in the area it is applied. Saying bronzers can be used as highlighters is like saying you will use eye shadow as a lipstick. 

Hey Maria, :FU: :FU:

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

This chick drives me nuts on EVERY level. And the icing on the cake, wears makeup and neglects every thing else about her "look". Shit clothes, shit hair...I guess her whole life is like that truly... buys a ton of absolute crap at Big Lots, dollar stores yet they are broke, have a shit apartment, crappy car, they both are obese, unhealthy, abandoned her kids, his daughter is...ugh there are NO words, pawns stuff, don't pay bills on time, have ZERO future plans, no savings but yet she spends 50+ bucks on a worthless eyeshadow product. They are miserable, uneducated low lives and to boot she acts like a douchebag. My dislike for her grows daily. If she any balls or sense, she's come here & set it straight but she knows all of us are correct so that will never happen. She has no business crying or bitching about anyone that comments...None. If she can't take it then she should stay in her motel/apartment and make fucking preteen bracelets & STFU.

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

LLCNYC wrote:This chick drives me nuts on EVERY level. And the icing on the cake, wears makeup and neglects every thing else about her "look". Shit clothes, shit hair...I guess her whole life is like that truly... buys a ton of absolute crap at Big Lots, dollar stores yet they are broke, have a shit apartment, crappy car, they both are obese, unhealthy, abandoned her kids, his daughter is...ugh there are NO words, pawns stuff, don't pay bills on time, have ZERO future plans, no savings but yet she spends 50+ bucks on a worthless eyeshadow product. They are miserable, uneducated low lives and to boot she acts like a douchebag. My dislike for her grows daily. If she any balls or sense, she's come here & set it straight but she knows all of us are correct so that will never happen. She has no business crying or bitching about anyone that comments...None. If she can't take it then she should stay in her motel/apartment and make fucking preteen bracelets & STFU.
What's sad is that there are so many people who are carbon copies of our Mariar. She ain't a rare breed. She doesn't know any different. I assume she's been this way her whole life and has never wanted more for herself. She's one of those people who will bitch and complain til the day she dies, but never actually take the initiative to get off her ass and change her life. She's too lazy.
ImageImageImage

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

So txmommyofshirtlessboys posted a photo of a Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut granola bar and now Maria is obsessed with them. This is why your friendships never last, you try so damn hard to become the person it's weird and creepy. Nobody likes a stalker.

I don't know why the one habit she can't copy is cleaning.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

makesthewin
Debater
Debater

Post by makesthewin »

I don't think you guys are being fair...Do you know how therapeutic making those bracelets and keychains are? Derp needs to relax since her life is clearly so0o0o0o ~*stressful*~

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

After browsing through that lulzy photobucket album...

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/Green ... ort=3&o=35

I lost it at this picture LMFAO! Gurl you ain't Bettie Page!

TheStrokes
Informer
Informer

Post by TheStrokes »

herpderp wrote:After browsing through that lulzy photobucket album...

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/Green ... ort=3&o=35

I lost it at this picture LMFAO! Gurl you ain't Bettie Page!
She truly is a gem, oh my gosh. So glad i discovered this thread after ForeverKailyn got stale, I need my lulz.

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”