Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 2

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

And her first Keek of the day:

https://www.keek.com/craftybeautydiva76
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Wait a minute, did she just say she uses Monistat chafing cream as a face primer? I googled it and I guess it's not unheard of but... It still cracks me up.

That Hard Candy "bronzer"... "This is really a bronzer, but some people like myself use it as a highlight." What? When she swatched it, I couldn't even see anything.

She seemed super insecure at the beginning of her video and then slowly got back into her usual rambling self. Wonder what happened. (Also, Maria, there's something called EDITING a video that prevents you from having to re-film it if you talk too much.)

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Fat Shark »

This woman is amazed by putting lemon, lime and mint in her water. I think she said she had to be on Bubba's diet to try that. Huh? Why can't you just try something to to try it Mariar? Maybe I misheard that part. Her skin is looking alot better. It has to be attributed to to her "dieting" with Bubba. Although she will attribute it to some cheap chemical she's trying in her skin care routine, it has to be the diet.

She can't even commit to filming regularly period. She's going to do weight loss videos? Before she does that she should film the craft shit she's always promising people.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

JustAWannabe
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by JustAWannabe »

i think mariar is using txmommysofboys to try and get free expensive things i notice hope txmommysofboys is aware of this and don't fall for her bs.How in the hell does mariar and her husband afford going out spending on crap they have enough of?with just a part time job at a craft store that doesn't pay shit??and she doesn't work much??

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

OH Lawdy......Maria and Cary made the 'Wife Tag'.
Cary is actually a nice guy....seems like it, anyway.
He broke down toward the end of the vid but unfortunately, my speakers are lousy and their sound was
crappy so between those two negatives, I didn't understand why he was crying.

Wanna know something really weird, scary and sad?
As the questions were asked, I was able to answer so many of them before she did.... EEEEK!

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

JustAWannabe wrote:i think mariar is using txmommysofboys to try and get free expensive things i notice hope txmommysofboys is aware of this and don't fall for her bs.How in the hell does mariar and her husband afford going out spending on crap they have enough of?with just a part time job at a craft store that doesn't pay shit??and she doesn't work much??
JustAWannabe,
I remember during Maria's other YT incarnations (other channel screen names) how she would say things like "Must be nice to get friend mail" or "I wish I could get some friend mail".
Several times she would bring up friend mail, especially when she was tight with ItChurBabyGirl Jamie.
Maria would even leave comments on Jamie's Friend Mail YT vids about how she would love to meet people on YT that would like to send her some Friend Mail.
Ever since those 'begging' type of comments I've always wondered if each friend she makes is because she really wants a friend or because she wants something out of it.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Rtc_Frtc wrote:OH Lawdy......Maria and Cary made the 'Wife Tag'.
He broke down toward the end of the vid but unfortunately, my speakers are lousy and their sound was
Cary seems like the biggest sweetheart.

He started crying because they were talking about his favorite band, Pantera, and Cary brought up the guitarist's murder at a nightclub in 2004 and how he never really got justice. More info here: http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/09/nightclub.shooting/

JustAWannabe
Informer
Informer

Post by JustAWannabe »

her husband does seem like a nice guy.. wonder what he ever saw in greedy maria??good lawd her teeth make me shiver anywho i emailed texasmommyofboys and told her to watch out for maria she said thanks for letting me know! so i told her don't trust her she uses people

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

theluckyone wrote:
Rtc_Frtc wrote:OH Lawdy......Maria and Cary made the 'Wife Tag'.
Cary seems like the biggest sweetheart.

He started crying because they were talking about his favorite band, Pantera, and Cary brought up the guitarist's murder at a nightclub in 2004 and how he never really got justice. More info here: http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/09/nightclub.shooting/
Wow TheLuckyOne, thank you!
No way was I able to make out his story with my speakers and her audio.
Very interesting. Very.

AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer

Post by AWarmPlace »

I didn't see a part 2 here! I thought you all died!

Oh Mariar...to quote the lovely band A Perfect Circle, You're such an inspiration for the ways I'll never, ever, choose to be.

And in case you missed it...here's an ad dedicated to her:

There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.

AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer

Post by AWarmPlace »

Fuchsiarama wrote:This woman is amazed by putting lemon, lime and mint in her water. I think she said she had to be on Bubba's diet to try that. Huh? Why can't you just try something to to try it Mariar? Maybe I misheard that part. Her skin is looking alot better. It has to be attributed to to her "dieting" with Bubba. Although she will attribute it to some cheap chemical she's trying in her skin care routine, it has to be the diet.

She can't even commit to filming regularly period. She's going to do weight loss videos? Before she does that she should film the craft shit she's always promising people.

Huh? Am I missing something? In order to film a weight loss video, doesn't she have to, ya know, lose weight?
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

JustAWannabe wrote:her husband does seem like a nice guy.. wonder what he ever saw in greedy maria??good lawd her teeth make me shiver anywho i emailed texasmommyofboys and told her to watch out for maria she said thanks for letting me know! so i told her don't trust her she uses people

Oh, wish I would have known you were going to email texasmommy.
I would have told you to tell her NOT to give Maria her cell phone number.
Probably too late, anyway. She probably gave it to her weeks ago.
I heard from several people that once Maria has your cell number, you can't hide from her!
She calls constantly, texts you every time she takes a breath.
Someone I know online (and have known for almost 3 years) had to change their phone number because trying to tell Maria in a nice way to quit calling and texting is like talking
to a wall. Maria never got the obvious hints not to call or text incessantly so the person had to change their number.
Now, whether the person telling me this story is telling the truth, is anyone's guess.
I'm just being gossipy enough to make sure to repeat it to all of you. :)

JustAWannabe
Informer
Informer

Post by JustAWannabe »

hope she doesn't fall for maria's lies......

on her tag with her husband the one with the black tank top damn she has a weird body type..does she ever wear a bra??instead of crappy cheapo makeup she needs to hit up walmart and buy some decent clothes

did she admit she was in special ed in 7th grade due to her not understanding math??i think its a lie she does seem special but i think she was in special ed all her school life

AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer

Post by AWarmPlace »

JustAWannabe wrote:hope she doesn't fall for maria's lies......

on her tag with her husband the one with the black tank top damn she has a weird body type..does she ever wear a bra??instead of crappy cheapo makeup she needs to hit up walmart and buy some decent clothes

did she admit she was in special ed in 7th grade due to her not understanding math??i think its a lie she does seem special but i think she was in special ed all her school life
She says she only wears sports bras because they're more comfortable. Yeah, when you have a bigger chest like she does, comfort goes out the window. Hold those puppies up, or else you end up with...

...serious business boob sag.

Also, I can't see her getting by in school with that spelling. She's atrocious at everything involving the English language.

irish2006
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by irish2006 »

I agree Bubba is a good guy. Mariar would probably be in a sheltered workshop type situation without him.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

AWarmPlace wrote:I didn't see a part 2 here! I thought you all died!

Oh Mariar...to quote the lovely band A Perfect Circle, You're such an inspiration for the ways I'll never, ever, choose to be.

I hate you.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer

Post by AWarmPlace »

Fuchsiarama wrote:
AWarmPlace wrote:I didn't see a part 2 here! I thought you all died!

I hate you.

Naaaaaah, you lahhhhvvvv me, you know you do. :tu:

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

She also mentions being in a special class in her "beauty and brains" tag.
ImageImageImage

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”