AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Andrea looking...not so great

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

I think her hair is fine but her ends look like that because she has curly hair as I do. We have similar hair type/texture so it can look dead and fried when I straight it.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by CheshireCat »

softkick wrote:So much side profiling in Andrea, Jessica Harlow, Michelle phan and dulce videos. We get it. You all got nose jobs.
Where is your profile pic/avatar from? Its gorgeous and I must know where that lip color is from

touchdownjesus
Learner
Learner

Post by touchdownjesus »

Seriously, seriously. Andrea is losing relevancy fast. She barely uploads now and when she does I somehow don't really care to hear what she has to say.

She seems to be just kinda over Youtube at this point and I think it shows in her lack of uploading and overall tone in her videos.

Andrea was MUCH better years ago, before she started catering to the tween crowd. She seemed way more natural and enthusiastic. Nowadays she seems so cutesy and almost reverting in age. She's covered in bright, rainbow, young girl-like things and she's a grown woman.

I don't know, Andreas changed a lot, some good, some bad. But, she doesn't care anymore and it's obvious.

cannibal_glow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cannibal_glow »

It bothers me because se used to.be my favorite guru. Now I've almost forgotten her because of lack of uploading (or just uploading boring content).
I feel like she used to care about her fans a lot and now she doesn't give a rats ass about them. I could be wrong though. It all could've been an act and now she's just showing her true colors...

cannibal_glow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Time Fillers in Her Videos

Post by cannibal_glow »

I feel like Andrea has been putting a lot of unnecessary things in her videos. They kind of seem like she just puts them there to fill up time. Y'know, to make the video longer?
For example in the My Night Time Routine video she takes an unnecessarily long amount of time explaining how she puts on PJ's and takes her jewelry off. I think this is an obvious thing to do at night, therefore she doesn't really need to tell us about it.
Also, in that video she talks about coming home from being out all night a lot. I get the feeling the reason she's not making videos is because she's out partying. Thoughts?

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Re: Time Fillers in Her Videos

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

She does everything except making/uploading videos.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i thought she had two videos ready? no? seriously...how long does it take her to do this. doesn't seem like she's doing hte platform anymore so...wtf?!

cannibal_glow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cannibal_glow »

[quote="frizzzx86"]i thought she had two videos ready? no? seriously...how long does it take her to do this. doesn't seem like she's doing hte platform anymore so...wtf?![quote]
She's always tweeting about how she's making videos, yet she never posts them. Her new sweater DIY doesn't look like it took very long. In fact it looks very half-assed. And sequins on her elbows look ridiculous.

cannibal_glow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cannibal_glow »

frizzzx86 wrote:i thought she had two videos ready? no? seriously...how long does it take her to do this. doesn't seem like she's doing hte platform anymore so...wtf?!
She's always tweeting about how she's making videos, yet she never posts them. Her new sweater DIY doesn't look like it took very long. In fact it looks very half-assed. And the sequins on her elbows look ridiculous.

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

Next video will be posted next month.

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

PINKYCHOPS wrote:Next video will be posted next month.
She'll probably post some half assed Christmas DIY

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

Not going to lie the red snowflake sweater was great, I'll try to do my own version. But I thought the other ones were kind of ridiculous.

cannibal_glow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cannibal_glow »

Stranger wrote:Not going to lie the red snowflake sweater was great, I'll try to do my own version. But I thought the other ones were kind of ridiculous.
I agree that the red snowflake sweater was cute. It's just that when I was watching that DIY, I felt like I had seen it before. All her DIYs are beginning to blend together. And you can tell she doesn't put a lot of thought into them before doing them. I think she's just started pulling them off of Google now tbh.

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

cannibal_glow wrote:
Stranger wrote:Not going to lie the red snowflake sweater was great, I'll try to do my own version. But I thought the other ones were kind of ridiculous.
I agree that the red snowflake sweater was cute. It's just that when I was watching that DIY, I felt like I had seen it before. All her DIYs are beginning to blend together. And you can tell she doesn't put a lot of thought into them before doing them. I think she's just started pulling them off of Google now tbh.
I do think most of her DIY's are from Pintrests ecc.. She's to lazy to think ideas for her own.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Since day one, all her DIY's been from someone else. Girlfriend is not original. She have a man now. Girlfriend got her plastic surgery on and found herself a man.

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

Her hair looks absolutely thirsty in that nighttime routine video. She needs to give her hair a break. I doubt her curl pattern is all screwed up now.

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

* bet, not doubt. Oops!

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

this girl had the potential to really be successful. all the gurus around her (mphan, judy, thatsheart, beth mota, missglam. etc etc) who are just as, if not less, talented/popular than her are getting sponsorships, partnerships etc. looks like she's had a change of heart.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

maybe her sugar daddy is holding her down. She might not be needing the yt money anymore

frizzzx86 wrote:this girl had the potential to really be successful. all the gurus around her (mphan, judy, thatsheart, beth mota, missglam. etc etc) who are just as, if not less, talented/popular than her are getting sponsorships, partnerships etc. looks like she's had a change of heart.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

frizzzx86 wrote:this girl had the potential to really be successful. all the gurus around her (mphan, judy, thatsheart, beth mota, missglam. etc etc) who are just as, if not less, talented/popular than her are getting sponsorships, partnerships etc. looks like she's had a change of heart.
Agreed. She's definitely popular enough. I'm not sure why she's not trying to branch out and prolong her success.

Return to “AndreasChoice”