AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by peachesnoranges »

As1014 wrote:Off topic but for someone who says they hate doing damaging things to their hair, her ends look like she's never had a trim and uses heat on it all the time.
Agreed. Her hair is fried and dead. I have wavy/curly hair and understand it's dry but her hair is beyond dry. The ends are thin and frail. She probably hasn't trimmed her hair since she started growing it out.

Britney has nice hair.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

lotus wrote:Lol omg this is too funny !!! Did she say on YouTube ? Haha I would love to see someone say this in person . "My beauty is such a distraction I had to quit my job" lolololol
Lol it sounds so stupid right? I thought of it as nothing back then but now I'm like wtf?! She said it in a video. If I find it, I'll post it but she has put a lot of her old videos on private.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

People who think they're 'too hot' for a job have insane amounts of arrogance. It was mentioned on The Dirty:

But I think it was one of those 'ask me' sites (probably deleted by now) that Andrea brought it up on. Someone asked her about working at a home for the disabled and she said she was let go for being 'a distraction.'

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

mameha wrote:People who think they're 'too hot' for a job have insane amounts of arrogance. It was mentioned on The Dirty:

But I think it was one of those 'ask me' sites (probably deleted by now) that Andrea brought it up on. Someone asked her about working at a home for the disabled and she said she was let go for being 'a distraction.'

I heard she actually submitted this one herself... Nik even says so in his response to the post.

That was when Andrea was still being a youtube groupie and hooking up with as many male youtubers as she could to get noticed.. hence the overly sexy persona. She has toned it down since then... because, that crap doesn't work on most girls anyway.

http://youtu.be/LLSXvlc6EQQ?t=1m48s
http://youtu.be/TNgQptE4SbU

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Don't forget about her videos with Timothydelghetto. People said they were sleeping with each other.

SHOCKER60
Learner
Learner

Post by SHOCKER60 »

what do you think about that new useless rushed video she just posted up?

SHOCKER60
Learner
Learner

Re: Brittany's occupation

Post by SHOCKER60 »

No info huh? I guess she'll remain a mystery :|

goddamngirl
Informer
Informer

Re: Her Cosmetic Surgeries

Post by goddamngirl »

I think she's naturally a beautiful girl, but when she's not in control of her lighting etc she doesn't look as pretty, i noticed it especially in The Platform YT videos she does. She also has bad skin breakout which don't help, but she's human after all.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Her Cosmetic Surgeries

Post by mameha »

The Norcal picture is indeed her, here's another:

Sillypinkjade
Learner
Learner

Post by Sillypinkjade »

Hmmm ... I wonder if I'm alone... I'm not envious of her relationship at all. I have never cared for princes or anyone royal as my perfect guy. 0.0 maybe I was a weird child but knowing what most royal men do ...eh /:

CosetteTheLark
Learner
Learner

Post by CosetteTheLark »

Have any of you guys seen the commercial she did for Smashbox with Kristen Chenoweth? She's so lucky to have gotten to meet her. ):

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Sillypinkjade wrote:Hmmm ... I wonder if I'm alone... I'm not envious of her relationship at all. I have never cared for princes or anyone royal as my perfect guy. 0.0 maybe I was a weird child but knowing what most royal men do ...eh /:
She seems like the type to "get around" ... I don't think anyone could be envious of that. You're def. not alone.

TheSkinny
Learner
Learner

Post by TheSkinny »

dreamybutterfly wrote:
livelovelaughx wrote:Like I said before, he's not an actual "prince". He doesn't belong to any royal families. lol. He is sorta good looking though.
I know for a fact he is an actual prince. I don't know where you got the idea he isn't? He just isn't the prince that spent all the money at Disneyland. But I can assure you he is part of the Saudi Royal Family.

There are like 200 members of the Saudi Royal Family with like 100 princes. They aren't like Prince William or Harry of England, the prince is a title but with not much worth :)

TheSkinny
Learner
Learner

Post by TheSkinny »

softkick wrote:His first video with her was her pretending to be sucking his you no what. She was on the floor on her knees.
You're kidding! I can't believe this, what was the video called?

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

TheSkinny wrote:
dreamybutterfly wrote:
livelovelaughx wrote:Like I said before, he's not an actual "prince". He doesn't belong to any royal families. lol. He is sorta good looking though.
I know for a fact he is an actual prince. I don't know where you got the idea he isn't? He just isn't the prince that spent all the money at Disneyland. But I can assure you he is part of the Saudi Royal Family.

There are like 200 members of the Saudi Royal Family with like 100 princes. They aren't like Prince William or Harry of England, the prince is a title but with not much worth :)
Lmao, I remember this one
It was the timmy skit right?
[youtube][/youtube]

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

omg that video was painful to watch.

SoChoice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SoChoice »

It's so strange hearing her swear like that, but she has said she does irl.
She looks so different from back then

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Did anyone think it was weird that she went to VidCon but didnt meet any of the fans? What was that about?

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

This is a little interesting but, um she filmed this video
[youtube][/youtube]

and uploaded it on her channel on the same day that video from timmy's channel was uploaded.

This was uploaded a few days before;
[youtube][/youtube]

I am guessing she was getting ready to film with Tim. Anyway, point is; doesn't she look quite different from Tim's videos to begin with?

Also, yes! I thought it was weird that the only person she took a picture with was Kale
http://instagram.com/p/ck9rQxQFbW/
Who didn't even bother to repost that picture on her instagram or acknowledge going to vidcon with andrea. I find this all interesting and kinda funny. Have people finally realized she's fake as hell or is everyone over Andrea?

SoChoice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SoChoice »

I completely forgot she went to VidCon. Where are all the pics of her and subbies??
Maybe she'll be at BeautyCon, I doubt she won't be able to dodge that

Return to “AndreasChoice”