Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by Daysofsummer »

I was bored...
anyway, I was also looking at apartments for rent in California on craigslist and I found this.... interesting... doesn't this particular one remind you of Andrea's apartment? more or less
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/apa/3608107697.html

seriously considering how cheaply she is living no wonder she has extra money for crap... (she might even be paying 250 or less since she also lives with her sister )

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

Bakersfield isnt in LA, theyre like over an hour apart if im not mistaken.

GoGoYuBari
Informer
Informer

Post by GoGoYuBari »

Random....probably has been said before....I don't watch this chick but I get this feeling that her and Timdelaghetto have something going on

Just wanted to say that...carry on! :D

chaoticatmost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chaoticatmost »

GoGoYuBari wrote:Random....probably has been said before....I don't watch this chick but I get this feeling that her and Timdelaghetto have something going on

Just wanted to say that...carry on! :D
I think they've fooled around in the past, but he has a beautiful girlfriend now.

xxiv
Learner
Learner

Post by xxiv »

Chocolate nails lol why

chaoticatmost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chaoticatmost »

xxiv wrote:Chocolate nails lol why
lol, I thought the same thing when I saw the video in my sub box. The idea of it was cool, but her execution of the nails were so-so.

livelovelaughx
Learner
Learner

Post by livelovelaughx »

I started watching her videos a little more than a year ago. I really liked her. Then I came on here and found a lot of things that opened my eyes. And the thing that bothers me most is that she claims to be this confident person, and tells people not to care what other people say, yet she always photoshops her pictures, if someone comments something she doesn't like, she deletes it, she never really responds to any questions left on her videos, and she pretends to be perfect when she isn't!!! If she was more upfront, and stopped acting so perfect all the time...i'd like her more again.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Platform

Post by socialight »

The only people I like on the platform are clothesencounters and Camilla.... luckily they don't milk Jenn from clothesencounters and turn her into a brand puppet like Andrea.

The platform is just another stylehaul, another annoying network gobbling up the youtube beauty/fashion community.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Andrea's Reached A New Low

Post by socialight »

Andrea is alone in this.

Haven't you guys seen the LuxyHair sisters? They have over 500k subscribers because they do the same curling iron hair dos with their cheap extensions. They were accused of "recycling" too, their response was that "people don't make the effort to search for old tutorials" so they just re-film the same ones over and over with a different gimmick or key word.

witheverymove
Learner
Learner

Re: The Platform

Post by witheverymove »

socialight wrote:The only people I like on the platform are clothesencounters and Camilla.... luckily they don't milk Jenn from clothesencounters and turn her into a brand puppet like Andrea.

The platform is just another stylehaul, another annoying network gobbling up the youtube beauty/fashion community.
I liked The Platform when it was just Amy Phan and P*trique or however the hell you spell it. I subscribed essentially at the start of the channel like a year ago and I feel duped because they have drastically changed the tone of the channel. It's like they hooked everyone in with originality and humour (in my mind) and then just fucking flatlined into mediocrity and bullshit. Like it started off with the comedic P*trique doing the "shit fashion girls say" video back when that whole "shit [whoever] says" was a huge thing and I loved it, it was really funny and there was about 5 or 6 videos with P*trique in that style but I haven't seen a video from P*trique in months and before ~the change~ it was fine because Amy was doing fashion videos and i loved her style then the platform stopped uploading any content for like 2 - 3 months and then everything changed.

Then Andrea and Camilla came along and I didn't really like this new direction because it made no fucking sense to me. I don't mind Camilla, I'm actually subbed to her english make up channel. She fine, her make up looks are nothing inventive but they're not bad. The annoying thing about her videos is that they segment her make up tutorials into parts (one video for eyes, one for face, one for lips) but they don't upload all the segments concurrently so they'll upload an eye look first and then have annotations at the end of the video but the annotations don't go anywhere because they haven't uploaded the rest... Like they stretch out her make up looks over 3 weeks (uploading one a week) but I just find that fucking stupid. One make up look a week is fine but upload it all at once. I can't stand Andrea, she is way too cocky and her videos do not interest me at all. I'm so close to unsubbing. I don't even watch Amy's fashion videos anymore. They're just not as good as they used to be.

It would've been nice to P*trique videos about NYFW 2013 since that's basically how the channel started in 2012, doing parody videos of fashionistas at fashion week and I follow their instagram, I know they're in England at LFW but we have yet to see any videos and today is the last day of LFW.

Ivy
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivy »

I used to think she was so down-to-earth and chill and now the more I read about her and see her videos and comments and stuff, I just think, "Wow she's pretty cat-y" like hot damn she can be a bitch on wheels. And looking back at her VERY early videos I wonder how I never caught that before. To be honest, she was always this way.

Shiro
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Shiro »

^ Ikr?

On a side note, has anyone seen her cameo in BeautyCrushs' vlog? She straight up snatched Sams (beautycrush) camera from her and walks off with it! The whole time she was talking to the camera and standing next to the asian girl (thats also on the Platform)...like whos vlog was it anyway?

I almost felt bad for Sam ...but Im certain she appreciated her moment with Andrea since shes been an ass-kisser of hers for years now.

Most of the pictures I saw of her there (Londons BeautyCon), Andrea was looking tore up! Will be posting screenshots later..

StacyD
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by StacyD »

Actually,I saw a vlog of a french youtuber that i love about beauty con events and Andrea seems really niiiiiiiiiice especially with Sammi as you can see from 10:57 :

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

The first comment I saw was, "Are you on some type of drug?" She looks like a crackhead.

dancingclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by dancingclouds »

i used to like her vids wayyy back in the beginning of youtube her info was actually helpful especially her DIY stuff and hair advice, but now i dunno i think shes mentally still living like a high school girl...and doesnt act her age? shes in her older 20s and i dunno her shorts and her punk style just seems a bit immature. i guess i cant relate to her. her videos dont help me at all and i dont think she deserves the title of beauty guru. shes not up to date on latest makeup and products on the market all she does is promote myglam which is shit. and yea im unsubbing.

sentel
Learner
Learner

Re: Her Sexuality

Post by sentel »

def bisexual

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Her Sexuality

Post by mameha »

Puppy wrote:Maybe she just appreciates beauty and women are far more beautiful than men!
I respectfully disagree ;) The bit about women being more beautiful that is.

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

I really don't get why anyone likes her. Her videos are dumb, and she just.. doesn't care.. I dunno, i cannot stand her vids.

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

dancingclouds wrote:i used to like her vids wayyy back in the beginning of youtube her info was actually helpful especially her DIY stuff and hair advice, but now i dunno i think shes mentally still living like a high school girl...and doesnt act her age? shes in her older 20s and i dunno her shorts and her punk style just seems a bit immature. i guess i cant relate to her. her videos dont help me at all and i dont think she deserves the title of beauty guru. shes not up to date on latest makeup and products on the market all she does is promote myglam which is shit. and yea im unsubbing.
I completely agree. I liked her videos when they werent all sponsored bullshit and she didn't seem so fake.

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

Post by ChoiceDirtDisher »

I just want to know why she looks like a SLUT at 15:15 in that vlog video....that is all

Return to “AndreasChoice”