AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AndreasChoice General Thread Part 1

Post by bloopz »

I don't know her major or anything but the class she's in with me is a branch off general psychology. So I'm assuming that she's gonna try to get into human services.
:horny: :halo:

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

Wow that explains why she uploads so infrequently! She's in school!

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Re: Her Cosmetic Surgeries

Post by Daysofsummer »

[youtube][/youtube]

If you look at her profile you'll notice ( thanks to the lighting ) that it's a lot straighter than normal. Looks like a nose job but, one of those ethnic nose jobs where it isn't so obvious to the untrained eye. Her face even looks off.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Her Cosmetic Surgeries

Post by mameha »

You're right :( Something looks different....whyyyyyy, her profile was perfect

From a year ago

vs.

hellosunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by hellosunshine »

Shiro wrote:Image

Because Im completely bored today.

Arrows point to the extra large shingles on the building behind her. They should all be the same size (which I outlined in red lines so you could see their size better). They just so happen to be the ones that would warp if she altered her stomach area- all the others away from that area look much smaller.

Purple line on the ground behind her shows the distortion of the lines on the floor, red lines are where they should meet and how straight they should be.

Might have just been a warp tool in any photo editing program for the iphone she used but I am convinced she altered the original picture to make herself look skinnier.
you must not have a life to go through this much trouble.....

hellosunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by hellosunshine »

Arrows point to the extra large shingles on the building behind her. They should all be the same size (which I outlined in red lines so you could see their size better). They just so happen to be the ones that would warp if she altered her stomach area- all the others away from that area look much smaller.

Purple line on the ground behind her shows the distortion of the lines on the floor, red lines are where they should meet and how straight they should be.

Might have just been a warp tool in any photo editing program for the iphone she used but I am convinced she altered the original picture to make herself look skinnier.

hellosunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by hellosunshine »

pennyajdg
Learner
Learner

Post by pennyajdg »

[youtube][/youtube]

Omg, her hair used to be so darn gorgeous it looks a mess!!!
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fix vid embed

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Ouch :( No wonder she hasn't promoted that on her twitter/tumblr/whatever. She looks painfully uncomfortable and the # of dislikes.... :-|

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Her hair is just thin when it's wet like a lot of people. As it dries, it gets thicker and more voluminous. She needs to stop bleaching it and lightening it because it looks like shit. It reminds me of hay.

You can see that her hair is thin when wet in this video. But her hair was clearly healthier back then.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Andrea ruined her hair in hopes of looking like a white girl.

Cherry_91
Learner
Learner

Post by Cherry_91 »

I feel a little...bad? for her. I have REALLY long 3b curly hair and I used to straighten it all the time because I thought straight hair was more desirable than curly hair. Then one day I saw how absolutely devastated my ends were, and my hair was thin and falling out, so I had it chopped the shortest I've ever had it in my life. I haven't straightened my hair since and found a good combo of hair products, so now it's thick and huge and healthy.

I wish more women would promote/uplift/embrace their curly hair so other lovely curly haired ladies won't feel inclined to straighten their hair for the same reasons I was straightening mine.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cherry_91 wrote:I feel a little...bad? for her. I have REALLY long 3b curly hair and I used to straighten it all the time because I thought straight hair was more desirable than curly hair. Then one day I saw how absolutely devastated my ends were, and my hair was thin and falling out, so I had it chopped the shortest I've ever had it in my life. I haven't straightened my hair since and found a good combo of hair products, so now it's thick and huge and healthy.

I wish more women would promote/uplift/embrace their curly hair so other lovely curly haired ladies won't feel inclined to straighten their hair for the same reasons I was straightening mine.
Don't feel bad. Andrea started her channel because she wanted to help others with curly hair. She cut off her hair because it was fried from heat and dying. As soon as her hair started to look nice, her insecure self went ahead and started damaging her hair again. I'm sure she'll chop it off soon and start making more curly hair videos.

almondeyed1988
Learner
Learner

Post by almondeyed1988 »

I don't know why she wants to continue dying it. Even when she was using honey to naturally lighten her hair, it didn't look as glossy as it did when it was dark. She just looks way prettier with dark hair.

Scar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Scar »

I really wish she would go back to her dark hair. I think I recently saw a video that had her sister in it and she still has dark hair which looks AMAZING on her. So obviously if it looks good on her sister it'll look good on her.
Andrea could even go a medium red/brown. She has an amazing skin color and a lot of hair colors would compliment her I think but I'm not loving what she has now. :|

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

She looks so striking with darker hair

Now....you can tell she's happy with the length but.....so damaged :(

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

She's looking really different and not in the good way different.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

I cant believe Andrea is still in any way relevant especially enough to stay on the front page LOL I used to LOVEEEEE her curly hair and was so jealous because mine never looked like that. She has so much heat damage now and I have a bit too but its just wow... wtf happened to her gorgeous curls. I dye and straighten mine too so I truly know what happened to hers but WOWWW! Also what happened to her doing tons of amazing videos like she used to do...

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

Really loved the Mercedes logo she drew on her face for her hippie look.

stripedsweater
Naughty
Naughty

Post by stripedsweater »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “AndreasChoice”