Brittany is prettier.

flashtrash
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Andrea's twin - Brittany

Post by flashtrash »

I've always thought Brittany was stunning and the prettier of the two, but they're both gorgeous so I guess that's just a matter of personal taste. Too bad we don't see much of her.

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

Post by ChoiceDirtDisher »

At the end of the day, Brittany is the prettier twin by far.
I'd even go as far to think Britt might be the reason Andrea got breast surgery considering Brittany has naturally bigger breasts. Brittany has longer and "better" hair and without make up still looks better than Andrea, the "make-up" obsessed twin. Seems like Ms. Andreaschoice can't be upstaged by her sis but she is unfortunately.
And in most of Brittany's IG pics she looks better than Andrea with little to no make up.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Andreas foundation looks grey.

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

she's got short, stumpy arms lol

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

what is brittany's links?

VivaLaVida
Learner
Learner

Post by VivaLaVida »

ChoiceDirtDisher wrote:At the end of the day, Brittany is the prettier twin by far.
I'd even go as far to think Britt might be the reason Andrea got breast surgery considering Brittany has naturally bigger breasts. Brittany has longer and "better" hair and without make up still looks better than Andrea, the "make-up" obsessed twin. Seems like Ms. Andreaschoice can't be upstaged by her sis but she is unfortunately.
And in most of Brittany's IG pics she looks better than Andrea with little to no make up.

Andrea's face looks bleached beyond belief; that doesn't look like foundation to me...
I agree with everyone, Brittany is prettier IMO. I remember when Drake even tweeted about her. She has wayyyyy better hair than Andrea which is funny because Andrea always does these haircare videos trying to give advice when her hair isn't all that anyway.

Puppy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Puppy »

God, I think they are both amazing looking. Especially when they are together, they compliment each other!

CutePoison
Learner
Learner

Post by CutePoison »

Wow, think I may have a crush. :O She is stunning. *sigh*

Puppy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Puppy »

CutePoison wrote:Wow, think I may have a crush. :O She is stunning. *sigh*
Yeah me too! I think that's why people don't like Andrea, it's because they are so jealous!

CutePoison
Learner
Learner

Post by CutePoison »

Puppy wrote:
CutePoison wrote:Wow, think I may have a crush. :O She is stunning. *sigh*
Yeah me too! I think that's why people don't like Andrea, it's because they are so jealous!
I was actually talking about her sister, but Andrea is very pretty also (obviously, they're twins) but Brittany just has more of a natural vibe that I find more appealing.

flashtrash
Debater
Debater

Post by flashtrash »

VivaLaVida wrote: Andrea's face looks bleached beyond belief; that doesn't look like foundation to me...
I agree with everyone, Brittany is prettier IMO. I remember when Drake even tweeted about her. She has wayyyyy better hair than Andrea which is funny because Andrea always does these haircare videos trying to give advice when her hair isn't all that anyway.
When was that?

zainab
Learner
Learner

Post by zainab »

Yeah. When and what did drake tweet!? That's crazy

ChoiceDirtDisher
Learner
Learner

Post by ChoiceDirtDisher »

If you look at Brittany's favorite tweets on Twitter it shows that Drake sent her a tweet.

Now I wouldn't be ChoiceDirtDisher if I didn't have true dirt!!
A reliable friend of mine who is close to the twins said that Drake and Britt continued messaging each other. Drake really liked Britt's vibe and invited her to visit him in Canada. She met his mom and everything! They hooked up and had a mini romance but Britt couldn't handle the celeb aspect and Drake being with other girls so she bowed out.

Daysofsummer
Learner
Learner

Post by Daysofsummer »

hmmm idk about all that dirt disher but, whatever Brittany is banging. Yeah they are both pretty but, you can tell who tries the most out of the twins.

VivaLaVida
Learner
Learner

Post by VivaLaVida »

flashtrash wrote:
VivaLaVida wrote: Andrea's face looks bleached beyond belief; that doesn't look like foundation to me...
When was that?
It was a while ago like 2011, I think. I can't recall the exact tweet but he said something about how he was "vying for the love of @BrittanysChoice" and something about how he "stalks" her and George Clooney. I was like whaaa?? But I just did a little digging and found out that they had actually been tweeting back and forth for a while around that time and he even gave her a birthday shout out. Also, he tweeted to the account that Andrea has for her dog DeVaughn. I don't think it went any further than that between them like dating or anything but, who knows.

Okay, I just looked and found actual tweets.Here ya go...
ImageImageImage
I apologize for them being all spaced out like that. I literally just now figured out how to screen shot and whatnot :oops: lol

xxiv
Learner
Learner

Post by xxiv »

She's naturally beautiful and comes across more genuine. Andrea does too much to herself and her personality is a bit off putting.

LOL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LOL »

Both girls are obviously striking but I also think Brittany is the prettier of the two, I love her hair and she has a softer, more delicate face.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

ChoiceDirtDisher wrote:If you look at Brittany's favorite tweets on Twitter it shows that Drake sent her a tweet.

Now I wouldn't be ChoiceDirtDisher if I didn't have true dirt!!
A reliable friend of mine who is close to the twins said that Drake and Britt continued messaging each other. Drake really liked Britt's vibe and invited her to visit him in Canada. She met his mom and everything! They hooked up and had a mini romance but Britt couldn't handle the celeb aspect and Drake being with other girls so she bowed out.
LOL wouldn't he fly her out to Canada rather than invite her? Seems iffy considering he spends a lot of his time in the states.

zainab
Learner
Learner

Post by zainab »

He actually spends quite a bit of time in TO especially when he's not touring. A lot of people see him out and about. But yeah, idk why he would fly her out if she lives in LA and he's there so much?

Return to “AndreasChoice”