Andrea's twin - Brittany

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Andrea's twin - Brittany

Post by mameha »

SHOCKER60 wrote:Brittany is a stuck up sycophant. Chatted with her a few times in IG and said some thing 'wrong" and got blocked lol Honey stop your all looks
What was the comment you'd made?

I'm super curious since Brittany seems super chill (or her social media persona did anyway)

SHOCKER60
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SHOCKER60 »

mameha wrote:
SHOCKER60 wrote:Brittany is a stuck up sycophant. Chatted with her a few times in IG and said some thing 'wrong" and got blocked lol Honey stop your all looks
What was the comment you'd made?

I'm super curious since Brittany seems super chill (or her social media persona did anyway)
it was on a old photo she posted(now deleted) not to long ago. The dispute was I corrected her about psychology. She was talking to somebody and telling them the wrong written information from Freud and Jung. I told the person the right thing but she interjected telling me that information I gave was wrong. As someone who will soon claim a doctorate in psychology, i showed my confidence, telling her to look up my information about Jung and Freud etc. She got super embarrassed and admit I was right, but was major salty. Her reply was "you're right but your help wasn't needed" and she blocked me :rofl: :rofl: Uh, I wanted to do the right thing and give that person the RIGHT information instead of your pseudo knowledge of psychology. Babe, you look good.......but that's it. I didn't come across arrogant or like a jackass either. The fact she got put into her place lead to my blocked action. Damn, I didn't know it was gonna hurt her ego that bad lol

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

Ha, wow. I'd want to know if I were giving someone misinformation....sounds like her pride got in the way.

I'm a fan but....no one would accuse these girls of being a brain trust. Still curious as to what she does for a living. Her IG shows her going on vacation or living with her sister.....but that's it.

SHOCKER60
Learner
Learner

Post by SHOCKER60 »

mameha wrote:Ha, wow. I'd want to know if I were giving someone misinformation....sounds like her pride got in the way.

I'm a fan but....no one would accuse these girls of being a brain trust. Still curious as to what she does for a living. Her IG shows her going on vacation or living with her sister.....but that's it.
Tbh I usually preferred Brittany then Andrea, but wow that surprised me. Who knew she could be damaged so easily. Though, after seeing the videos and vlogs they made, they pretty much showed their mental capacity to me. So, it wasn't totally surprising, just threw me off at that moment. Sad really. Plus, I've been trying to see where she get her income, but to no avail. It's believed Drake is paying her secretly. She has been on some lavish vacations without Andrea accompanying her around the world. Some also thinks she just mooches off Andrea's successful YouTube "career"/gig. Eh, whatevs

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

SHOCKER60 wrote:
mameha wrote:Ha, wow. I'd want to know if I were giving someone misinformation....sounds like her pride got in the way.

Tbh I usually preferred Brittany then Andrea, but wow that surprised me. Who knew she could be damaged so easily. Though, after seeing the videos and vlogs they made, they pretty much showed their mental capacity to me. So, it wasn't totally surprising, just threw me off at that moment. Sad really. Plus, I've been trying to see where she get her income, but to no avail. It's believed Drake is paying her secretly. She has been on some lavish vacations without Andrea accompanying her around the world. Some also thinks she just mooches off Andrea's successful YouTube "career"/gig. Eh, whatevs
I was under the impression that she was going to school in LA? Either way, she probably mooches off of andrea. If she is in school though, then good for her... at least she'd be doing something for her future.

subtlewriter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by subtlewriter »

I have mad sympathy for the person trying to explain cultural appropriation to you people.

Respect to you, dude :tu:

lookanothergossiper
Learner
Learner

Post by lookanothergossiper »

I think Brittany is more beautiful and natural looking

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I think she's looking to be a fitness model ?

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

lotus wrote:I think she's looking to be a fitness model ?

Yeah it looks that way. She rarely posts on Instagram. She looks was healthier than Andrea that's for sure. Now Andrea is posting about Brittany dragging her to the gym again and her new workout outfit. Weird

bubblebubble23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblebubble23 »

I think they are both stunning

Return to “AndreasChoice”