Newcastle upon Tyne

Muscaria
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Newcastle upon Tyne

Post by Muscaria »

Is anyone from here? I was here five years ago and I've already visited the common places: Castle Keep, museums, Baltic, etc. I want to know if there's some hidden café or something of sorts where I should go before I leave next week :(
Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale HeyCheri Sherilynn Macale

grassroots
Informer
Informer

Re: Newcastle upon Tyne

Post by grassroots »

There's Flat Caps coffee. Tea Sutra too, if you prefer tea. The cafe neaxt to Tyneside Cinema is supposed to be worth a visit... There's a cafe near the quayside too - the Great British Cupcakery, I think? I don't live here any more so I'm hideously out of date with things, but give those places a google maybe?

hag
Learner
Learner

Re: Newcastle upon Tyne

Post by hag »

all of the above are nice^
there's a teahouse called quilliam's next to the hancock museum too which is lush. scrumpy willow and the singing kettle is a nice little cafe too, and is great if you're vegan.
i can't think of any major activities other than what's been said tho...if u don't live near a beach normally, then u could easily get the metro tynemouth for a day out or something.
hope u enjoy your remaining time in newcastle though :D

Return to “Europe”