YWP: SoBoringNobodyCaresEnoughToMakeATitle - Part 25

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: YWP: SoBoringNobodyCaresEnoughToMakeATitle - Part 25

Post by tar »

I missed the thrift shop story.

I did see her bitching about going to her Botox appointment today and her provider was not there. :rofl: :rofl:
Why do her providers think it is fine to not call her to cancel her appointments? This happens to her often with
her Botox appointments. Weirdt.
They must not worry much about her business. :pfff:

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by kknope »

She was so mad about the botox thing. I wanted to feel bad but I just laughed.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I did too. She is so funny. There are so many things that family should be spending money on and her looks aren’t one of
them. Even with Botox, she looks so haggard in so many other areas of her face.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

I really don't understand how she's able to afford buying all this extra stuff. Her videos get barely any views, and I'm not sure how much Tony has done in the last few years (but she just might not be sharing that with us, idk). Her mom must be loaded.

-Han
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by -Han »

Haven’t been posting for a while but have been reading the posts but she’s so boring there’s no much to talk about.

Did anyone else see her Instagram post about how her boob popped out of her swimsuit at the pool and apparently some man couldn’t stop staring. Then she said at least I have pretty boobs.... BITCH WHAT 😂😂

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She has very saggy boobs. Half the time they look like they are hanging down to her belly button. Ain't nothing pretty about those things!

beeceeway2509
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beeceeway2509 »

Man, I don't know how much Botox costs there, but here it's around $500 a pop. I feel like there are a LOT better things she could be spending that money on. I'm all about self-care, but you have to do self-care within your means.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

-Han wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:56 pm
Haven’t been posting for a while but have been reading the posts but she’s so boring there’s no much to talk about.

Did anyone else see her Instagram post about how her boob popped out of her swimsuit at the pool and apparently some man couldn’t stop staring. Then she said at least I have pretty boobs.... BITCH WHAT 😂😂
Yetta wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:02 pm
She has very saggy boobs. Half the time they look like they are hanging down to her belly button. Ain't nothing pretty about those things!
I missed that story. I need to pay more attention to Lurch. She’s aging fast. Never wears bras at home and those things
are sagging! Those things left prime time years ago. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She really is losing it if she thinks her saggy boobs are pretty! :horse: :horse:

That man probably thought isn’t that old woman going to cover her saggy self back up? It’s embarrassing! :ooops:

Dang Lurch: You need to get your eyes checked and move out of your fantasy world! :boing: :boing:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beeceeway2509 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:08 am
Man, I don't know how much Botox costs there, but here it's around $500 a pop. I feel like there are a LOT better things she could be spending that money on. I'm all about self-care, but you have to do self-care within your means.
I saw she was out with Terra doing “back to Mac”. Then they are eating and drinking. No wonder she isn’t losing back
down to size since she went on a diet at the beginning of this year and the beginning of last year. Menopause and peri
menopause will kill you on weight gain.

I bet Mama pays almost all of the bills now. Lurch definitely does not use her money wisely. She never has. She looks
“badt” without a filter. Botox or not. She’s on a downhill slope. She’s a mature YTER trying to act like a teenager. I can
remember when all she did was nails.

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

YWP: SoBoringNobodyCaresEnoughToMakeATitle - Part 25

Post by SugarShack »

Did anyone peep her new thrift video? She looks horrible in ALL the clothes. Every piece makes her look frumpy and cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

SugarShack wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:43 pm
Did anyone peep her new thrift video? She looks horrible in ALL the clothes. Every piece makes her look frumpy and cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the darker denim shirt was cute. But yeah, everything else was super unflattering and didn't suit her at all.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t watched her video. I did see her on SC talking about all the Harley shirts she got. I think it’s great to go
thrifting but why has she taken it up? She said she used to do it all the time. I have never heard her mention it at
all. At least she’s cutting down on her clothing costs.

I might have to watch this video as it is something different at least. I want to see what she buys. She has such badt
taste I have to see what she buys. One can buy from a thrift store and look spectacular but I don’t think the Kamel will
be one of them.

Why is she buying Harley shirts? Do they own a Harley?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Okay, I actually watched her whole thrifting try on. I would not wear anything she bought in public. Everything was super
unflattering on her. I hated the jeans. They made her ass look even flatter and wider. I am sorry but that is the first time
I have really really seen her body. I would definitely wear the clothes at home but not in public.

Everyone has a different style but her new style doesn’t make the best of the body of the body she has now. I understand
the look she says she she is going for. Has she bought her Doc Martens? Dark wash jeans are preferable to light just because
they create the illusion of a more slimming body. Everything oversized and tucked shows her backside in a way that is less
than flattering.

While she loves Harley’s, she doesn’t own one. Go for an all black look with with a great well- fitting leather moto jacket.
Maybe some white tees occasionally. Look mysterious. Wear your Doc Martens. Accessorize with a couple of handbags and
earrings. Maybe scarfs could work. You can look tough that way. Change out when you want out of the look. Plain black
and white tees can be reasonable expense. Even a red tee occasionally. Beautiful but not too expensive and may be found
thrifting. One never knows. A capsule wardrobe for the Tough Ass Kamel.

I would wear the other clothes at home because they don’t show Kamel in her best light at all.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

how is it this woman still gets PR let alone bothers to keep filming?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:yup:
Not many people look to her for makeup tips! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Usually once you are on the list ... you stay on the list! She has had so many problems...Shoplifting and more.
They kept her on the list. It is pitiful that they don’t check who they are sending out PR to. She doesn’t even
appreciate it like she should. :scratch:

She didn’t film at all for a long time. Now it seems like she is filming. She must need money. :tchin:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her head is tiny in comparison to her thick mid section... all her jean 'finds' were so ILL fitting.. :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: YWP: SoBoringNobodyCaresEnoughToMakeATitle - Part 2

Post by tar »

I had not watched her much at all recently. It was only on SC and she is almost always sitting. I knew she was gaining weight
before I stopped watching her but I was surprised at this video. I just don’t think the clothes that she’s picking out are the
right ones for the body she has now. She kept saying how good she looked. She was looking in a funhouse mirror.

She does look like a triangle there with her head balancing on the top. I can see her head rolling away with a vape pen
clutched between her false teeth.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im really quite shocked- considering she's pretty tall to begin with and her head is so tiny- that tree trunk body- it really threw me off! :shock:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

those light colored jeans really make her bottom half look wide and big

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Homegirl was crying (or pretending to, I'm really not sure) at 2am about the Chris Watts murder case. She was in the dark in what I presume was her makeup dungeon because she was speaking at normal volume so I assume she was away from everyone else. Her obsession with that case is really unhealthy.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”