YWP: SoBoringNobodyCaresEnoughToMakeATitle - Part 25

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: YWP: SoBoringNobodyCaresEnoughToMakeATitle - Part 25

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:
She jealous of everyone and screws people over with PR so she can feel superior. She’s a dick.
She’s horrible. I can’t listen to her voice. It is so grating.
I watch SC about once or twice a week. I don’t watch any of her videos.
Everything is the same old same old...over and over. I have never learned anything from her. :pfff:
She’s stupid as Kamel shit. It seems she is losing some of her PR.

She mentioned a couple of days ago that she had to clean out her mom’s closet.
She was talking about how much makeup she had to throw away. Pitiful. :ninja:
Then she started talking about true crime stories. That was the end of me watching her for awhile.
She’s supposed to be a beauty channel. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Not a true crime channel.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by kknope »

tar wrote:
She’s horrible. I can’t listen to her voice. It is so grating.
I watch SC about once or twice a week. I don’t watch any of her videos.
Everything is the same old same old...over and over. I have never learned anything from her. :pfff:
She’s stupid as Kamel shit. It seems she is losing some of her PR.

She mentioned a couple of days ago that she had to clean out her mom’s closet.
She was talking about how much makeup she had to throw away. Pitiful. :ninja:
Then she started talking about true crime stories. That was the end of me watching her for awhile.
She’s supposed to be a beauty channel. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Not a true crime channel.
She might be more interesting if she became a true crime channel lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That’s true. She’s too lazy to research anything though.

She’s definitely not a beauty channel anymore and hasn’t been in years.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:That’s true. She’s too lazy to research anything though.

She’s definitely not a beauty channel anymore and hasn’t been in years.
Lol, if I came across her, “beauty” would definitely not be the word that came to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

OMG her under eyes bags are HUGE!!! It’s like they came out of nowhere in recent weeeks! OUCH KAMEL!! Age is really getting at you and you’re only 25! How did that happen?

Smoking does bad things to the skin huh?

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

Erin snapped the EXACT same thing Nicole did a couple days ago about the nars hot sand lmao! She wants to be her so bad :rofl:

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

Laloca28 wrote:OMG her under eyes bags are HUGE!!! It’s like they came out of nowhere in recent weeeks! OUCH KAMEL!! Age is really getting at you and you’re only 25! How did that happen?

Smoking does bad things to the skin huh?

Theres no way in hell she's 25?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Image Image Image

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She claims she is very young. She has a son who has graduated college and has started a university I guess in Colorado
to become an attorney. She always sits in front of the mirror with facetune on her iPhone and talk about how young
she looks. She thinks she can pass for 25. If the filter accidentally comes off the iPhone you can really see how much
she has aged.

She’s ugly inside and out. :lolface:
Last edited by tar on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I actually watched some of her SC today.

She thinks she’s losing weight. Before she said that I was thinking how she’s let herself go. :lol!: :lol!:

Erin is coming to visit this weekend. Maybe she will snap all that weight that Kameltoes has lost. :hee:

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

She’ll make Erin leave early either by faking sick or making the storm sound like it’ll be bad. Cam’s face looks so fat I think her new name should be Chipmonk Cheeks.

aussiegal-oioioi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aussiegal-oioioi »

Well Erin ain't coming - it's snowing (well isn't it winter there???) and the trains may be cancelled and Miss Selfish Cam doesn't want Erin stuck at her house. Nice friend!!!

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

This bitch is so happy it snowed so that Erin isn’t visiting. She predicts snow tomorrow and that trains won’t run to Troll needs to stay home or Lurch would “murder her by Tuesday”.

No surprise whatsoever but she’s such a hag.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

HunnersX wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:55 pm
Laloca28 wrote:“Soooo, I hate videos where youtubers show all they got in PR, because they are better than us and showing all they got....”

And then proceeds to show every fucking day what she gets in the mail? What is the difference Nicole? At least they sit their asses down, film, edit and make money off of it. You just show in Snapchat and never films! WTF?!! Am I missing the difference here lol?

The only thing she’s consistent about is being a hypocrite.
She's probably complaining about the youtubers that do HUGE PR unboxings (Twati), because she doesn't get as much. I stopped watching her snaps because it seems like she is on ALL fucking day.....All I want to see is when she's going to jail....sigh...will that day ever come?!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

nattydread wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:32 pm
HunnersX wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:55 pm
Laloca28 wrote:“Soooo, I hate videos where youtubers show all they got in PR, because they are better than us and showing all they got....”

And then proceeds to show every fucking day what she gets in the mail? What is the difference Nicole? At least they sit their asses down, film, edit and make money off of it. You just show in Snapchat and never films! WTF?!! Am I missing the difference here lol?

The only thing she’s consistent about is being a hypocrite.
She's probably complaining about the youtubers that do HUGE PR unboxings (Twati), because she doesn't get as much. I stopped watching her snaps because it seems like she is on ALL fucking day.....All I want to see is when she's going to jail....sigh...will that day ever come?!!!
It seems like Chipmunk Cheeks gets away with everything. I guess they think that the dumbass wouldn’t
last a day in there. She is so jealous of anyone getting more PR than she does. She should be happy that
she still gets anything. Lazy old hypocrite!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She is lazy, she is boring, she is ugly (inside and out), she is mean, she is dishonest, she is a horrible Youtuber, she is a horrible mom, she is a horrible daughter, she is a horrible wife. There, that about covers it! Oh.....she is boring!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

@Jackieanne...any updates on her court dates etc?

Also, I tap through her snaps so I didn't notice Tony's absence...do you guys think he left her? That would be some good Karma if he met someone else who treats him better than she does. I also saw her showing off her outfit on SC one day....priming in front of the phone camera as if she lookedT goodT....Poor ugly denture dicknose Sasquatch....

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I haven't watched her snaps very much, but didn't her and Tony go out with Terra and her husband for one of their birthdays not too long ago? I don't think he left her. I can't see him doing that as long as Nick and Emma are still at home.

Her court date was resolved last summer. She got thrown out of ARD Court for non-compliance (after having 3 different extensions, etc). She had to plead guilty to the crime. She forfeited the money she had paid into the ARD program (approx $600 of her mom's money) and she paid the rest of the entire fine (approx $2200). The judge didn't sentence her to any time in jail, but he could have. However, the convictions will stay on her record FOREVER. It will always show. If she had completed ARD Court, those arrests would not have shown. It also means that if (or should I say when) she gets arrested again, she won't be permitted back into ARD Court and she very likely would do time.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

She always snap the snow and complains...I find it weird that she didn’t snap anything from the “snowstorm “ she didn’t want Erin in her house. She’s trying to get rid of her at all costs lol

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Just for the heck of it, I watched her snaps tonight. She spent a good chunk of today looking for a lipstick that she "loves". It was in her donate bin. The donate bin that she filled months ago and still had. She then decided to go through the bin and pull out all of the Mac products in there so she can "Back to Mac" them for new ones. she will have every item out of the donate bin and back in her hoard within a month! LOL

She said that she had a nightmare that she had a Meet Up scheduled (yeah, right, no one would show up, so you don't have them anymore) and her and Terra spent the night in a hotel. She said that she woke up at 1 and the meet up was supposed to be at 11. She said she panicked and started calling everyone and everyone was done with her. LOL I think that she knows she is done with and her nightmare was a subliminal message to herself, LOL

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Does she own just one bra??? Tony had to make a comment about her raggedy one for her to rush and buy one??

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”