Ungrateful, WorldT Owes Me, PR Hoarding Kamel - Pt 23

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Ungrateful, WorldT Owes Me, PR Hoarding Kamel - Pt 23

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Can the next thread be titled "NO Kamel, It doesn't look goodT!" (in reference to pretty much everything she does, and mostly that mop she calls hair )

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Can the next thread be titled "NO Kamel, It doesn't look goodT!" (in reference to pretty much everything she does, and mostly that mop she calls hair )

I think that is a great idea!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Who does this nasty bitch think she's fooling about washing her makeup brushes every day before she uses it?!! What a pretender!!! She's a nasty person with bad hygiene habits and she thinks we are stupid? She gave us a shout out on SC about her not washing her nasty hair.

Oh..and this is a joke, right??

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Also...does anyone remember if this is the coat her mother gave her for Christmas?

harley2012
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by harley2012 »

She looks like a homeless fucking moron with her hair up like that :rofl: Your hair up in a wanna be manbun isn’t cute Nicole, it makes you look like a dumbass
:misch:

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

nattydread wrote:Who does this nasty bitch think she's fooling about washing her makeup brushes every day before she uses it?!! What a pretender!!! She's a nasty person with bad hygiene habits and she thinks we are stupid? She gave us a shout out on SC about her not washing her nasty hair.

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://postimg.org/image/y25eh0sdx/]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>image</span><span>/</span><span>y25eh0sdx</span><span>/][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s10</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>y25eh0sdx</span><span>/</span><span>Screenshot</span><span>_</span><span>20180207</span><span>-</span><span>144841</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Look at that BEAK!!!

You know she was lying. She doesn't use brushes, except maybe for blush. And if you washed your brush right before, it wouldn't work to apply your powder product.

Does she even listen to what comes out of her mouth?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

nattydread wrote:Also...does anyone remember if this is the coat her mother gave her for Christmas?

It looks like it, but I might be wrong.

harley2012
Learner
Learner

Post by harley2012 »

HunnersX wrote:
nattydread wrote:Who does this nasty bitch think she's fooling about washing her makeup brushes every day before she uses it?!! What a pretender!!! She's a nasty person with bad hygiene habits and she thinks we are stupid? She gave us a shout out on SC about her not washing her nasty hair.

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://postimg.org/image/y25eh0sdx/]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>image</span><span>/</span><span>y25eh0sdx</span><span>/][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s10</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>y25eh0sdx</span><span>/</span><span>Screenshot</span><span>_</span><span>20180207</span><span>-</span><span>144841</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>image</span><span>/</span><span>y25eh0sdx</span><span>/][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s10</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>y25eh0sdx</span><span>/</span><span>Screenshot</span><span>_</span><span>20180207</span><span>-</span><span>144841</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Look at that BEAK!!!

You know she was lying. She doesn't use brushes, except maybe for blush. And if you washed your brush right before, it wouldn't work to apply your powder product.

Does she even listen to what comes out of her mouth?

Of course she doesn’t! That’s why she gets caught in SO many lies.. she lies so much that she can’t even remember all the lies that spew outta her lying liar hole :rofl:
:misch:

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Wasn't the Christmas jacket black??

How does she shames people for using a dirty beauty blender when she doesn't wash or comb her hair? She runs smoky fingers across her face all the time - who is she to shade anyone?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She reminds me of Olive Oyl with her hair in a bun !!! :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yes! Small head with a bun. Of course, she is much bigger body wise than Olive Oyl, which makes her head even smaller

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

I didnt know mr burns is into man buns now. I guess mr burns is a hipster. Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

That is hideous.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hideous is a good word for that mess. Does she think that looks goodT?
Even with a filter she has a huge beak.
Dang Kamel. That makes your nose look like something else attached to your face!

You look OldT. The kiss of death. You don’t look 24 in this ss.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She thinks she's a hipster with her disgusting and dirty rats nest on top of her head and those fake glasses that she wore when she visited Erin. Why?? They're not prescription, and they aren't sunglasses. So what the hell is the point? She always wears glasses that are too big for her pea sized head.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

She knows no one wants to see her declutter. She admits it. But does it anyway on Snap because she's addicted to hearing herself talk and addicted to her only friend, Snapchat. Bitch! Bitch! You're going to kill your little snappers. No one wants to hear you jabber about 5000 nasty lip balms. Throw that shit away. Giving used lip balms to "the less fortunate"? No one will accept your nasty lip junk. Look in a mirror, no one is less fortunate.

Her head has that awkward bubble shape at the forehead which makes her a dead ringer for Olive Oyl. That and the ManBun

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

HunnersX wrote:She knows no one wants to see her declutter. She admits it. But does it anyway on Snap because she's addicted to hearing herself talk and addicted to her only friend, Snapchat. Bitch! Bitch! You're going to kill your little snappers. No one wants to hear you jabber about 5000 nasty lip balms. Throw that shit away. Giving used lip balms to "the less fortunate"? No one will accept your nasty lip junk. Look in a mirror, no one is less fortunate.

Her head has that awkward bubble shape at the forehead which makes her a dead ringer for Olive Oyl. That and the ManBun
No, she will think that's cute being called Olive Oyl.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:She thinks she's a hipster with her disgusting and dirty rats nest on top of her head and those fake glasses that she wore when she visited Erin. Why?? They're not prescription, and they aren't sunglasses. So what the hell is the point? She always wears glasses that are too big for her pea sized head.

I always thought the glasses were a Snapchat filter.....

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Is she decluttering on snap? Does she think that people want to watch that crap? :rofl: :rofl:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

nattydread wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:She thinks she's a hipster with her disgusting and dirty rats nest on top of her head and those fake glasses that she wore when she visited Erin. Why?? They're not prescription, and they aren't sunglasses. So what the hell is the point? She always wears glasses that are too big for her pea sized head.

I always thought the glasses were a Snapchat filter.....
They are, I was talking about those black frames she wears sometimes. The ones that are too big for her face.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”