OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines - 22

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines -

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

I wish I was in her area I would. She has no business spending that much money on a stupid cosmetic thing. Yes her eyebrows suck, but she doesn't NEED it. I can understand someone (like my bff) who can't grow brow hair, or if they do it's very patchy. That's definitely worth the money then. I know my friend also has some scarring on one side so she would like to somehow cover it up if she ever gets it done. But she doesn't have that kind of money. Who has that kind of money??? I guess some people do, I know I don't. Kamel certainly doesn't. She will probably make her mother pay for it. Like everything else in her life.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I can hear the conversation now..

"But I NEED it, to look so cuute"!! "My subscribers depend awn me to get these things"! "I will look so goodT "! "I'll go to LA and get it done, or NY and make Erin go with me so I can use Riri for a rideT" "I want to go to LA so badT, I miss all of my bff's out there! There's so many fires going awn I need to go there for support" (and mama opens her wallet and hands over the credit card ) SMH

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I've noticed how she likes to describe herself as Cute and Small. Yea right?! She seems to think she looks good and look for validation from her SnapFam....

I also need breaks from her because she makes me too angry. Her snaps are tedious and pointless.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

nattydread wrote:I've noticed how she likes to describe herself as Cute and Small. Yea right?! She seems to think she looks good and look for validation from her SnapFam....

I also need breaks from her because she makes me too angry. Her snaps are tedious and pointless.
There's absolutely nothing "cute and small" about her. She's tall, getting wide, and LOUD. She also sounds like she stomps around the house to make her presence known. Also, I think she lies about her shoe size. I don't know why, who cares? Taller people tend to have bigger feet. She acts like she's this little petit thing with tiny feet.

Geyer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Geyer »

I'm getting to the point where I can barely hate watch anymore. She lies nonstop. She HAD to bring up the puppy so no one is surprised when she gets one. She says it's too soon but that was all a front. You KNOW she's begging Tony and Mama Kam for one. She will say they insisted on it since she was having a hard time sleeping. She WAS driving in one of her snaps with Banjo in the back. She needs to be caught and taught a serious lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Geyer wrote:I'm getting to the point where I can barely hate watch anymore. She lies nonstop. She HAD to bring up the puppy so no one is surprised when she gets one. She says it's too soon but that was all a front. You KNOW she's begging Tony and Mama Kam for one. She will say they insisted on it since she was having a hard time sleeping. She WAS driving in one of her snaps with Banjo in the back. She needs to be caught and taught a serious lesson.

It's grating on my nerves even more as she keeps bringing it up. Just to get extra attention. That's all this is. She doesn't miss him, she doesn't cry, she can sleep just fine. Now she's getting gifts from people. Image Someone from one of the companies she raves about sent her a bracelet with Duke's name on it. She was "crying" talking about it. Little do they know she pretty much murdered her dog for the hell of it because her bff got a puppy and she NEEDS one.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yep, I bet there will be a puppy on/before Christmas. So ridiculous.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I’m so disgusted when th her. How can her family stand her? You know there will be a puppy soon!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We called puppy by Christmas.
Kamelshit is trying to make it seem like everyone else is telling her its the right thing to do.
Go on Kamel....make us right. As usual. We know you like a book. Bish!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Back to the 20 snaps opening chocolates yesterday. ... then right after that yelling at Banjo for asking for treats. So it’s okay for her to snap incessantly over her treats, but not okay for a sweet DOG to ask for a treat? Idiot!!!!

Also, someone mentioned her snapping and driving? Was the car in motion and she was snapping behind the wheel?? I haven’t caught up on all her snaps lately, but this is the same bish who claimed recently that she would NEVER snap and drive. Ugh!!!!!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
nattydread wrote:I've noticed how she likes to describe herself as Cute and Small. Yea right?! She seems to think she looks good and look for validation from her SnapFam....

There's absolutely nothing "cute and small" about her. She's tall, getting wide, and LOUD. She also sounds like she stomps around the house to make her presence known. Also, I think she lies about her shoe size. I don't know why, who cares? Taller people tend to have bigger feet. She acts like she's this little petit thing with tiny feet.

Omg bahahahaha on the shoe size! Is there literally nothing she won’t lie about? Just saw her snap from last night saying she is an “8, 8 and a half.” Bitch, in what universe? You think we are all so stupid that we don’t remember the countless times you’ve told us you’re a 9 and a half? And all the shoe sales for sizes 9 or 9.5? Seriously?! I can’t with her!!! Lol

And like you said BD, who the eff even cares?! She’s so damn insecure about everything!! How sad for a woman almost 40.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

PS why is she up self-tanning at 3-4am in December? lol

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

The only thing SMALL on her is her brain, and it ain't cute!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Angel227 wrote:PS why is she up self-tanning at 3-4am in December? Image lol

Because she's a moron lol

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

That fake crying over the Duke bracelet was pathetic.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

jackieanne wrote:The only thing SMALL on her is her brain, and it ain't cute!
Good one!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

"OMG yo, this song." :roll:

She talked about the hip-hop dance group she was in again. She danced, she can't dance. She danced, she can't dance. She can't keep her story straight about that. :tu:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

youtubeisfun wrote:"OMG yo, this song." :roll:

She talked about the hip-hop dance group she was in again. She danced, she can't dance. She danced, she can't dance. She can't keep her story straight about that. :tu:
I tapped through that. Whenever she starts lip synching bad rap in the car I skip it. I can't stand that. I hate it when anyone does it. Put your damn phone down and fucking drive.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:

I think she lies about it. First because she lies about everything. And second because she makes such a point about mentioning her shoe size. Like why? I don't pay a pair of shoes and say look at my new shoes, they are a size blah. Because who cares? No she insists on telling people how cute and tiny she is because she's a giant

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I would love to know why she's driving.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”