OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines - 22

Ellgranger
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines -

Post by Ellgranger »

juicygossip002 wrote:Guess what ladies...Its SNOWING where I live. lol. Completely off topic but OMG I live in Louisiana and the other day it was hot like in the 80s. We never get snow here. whoop whoop. Anyhow I'm reading about the kamel's snaps and just shaking my head. I use to watch her snap chat and had to unsubscribe because of the constant snaps about this lipstick swatch and how preeeeetee it looks. I swear her snaps are so long you can take a shower, eat dinner take a nap and by the time you get back to it you still wont hear the end of her nonsense.

Yesssss hey girl. I’m in lake Charles. We got a couple inches over here! So cool!! I couldn’t believe it!

YTSceptic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YTSceptic »

Just tried to watch her latest video (couldn't make it the whole way, she's just too damn hard to listen to). But I did notice she said "I know how to blend eyeshadow"...next minute there's a close up of absolute crease town on her eye. She's such a bloody professional! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-Han
Learner
Learner

Post by -Han »

so I’m sitting here writing my comments as we go while watching her GRWM. First off, why point out the fucking Sephora bag in the background? It’s not bothering anyone lol she just didn’t wanted to point out that she went shopping at Sephora. NEXT bitch... I have the prism palette and it’s actually really nice. It is super pigmented but it works really well. This bitch said she’s good at blending shadow :rofl: WHAT THE FUCK no u ain’t kamel. She has no idea what color theory even is... why put 2 different shades of blue on the lids with a warm ass peach toned crease. She doesn’t know how to build up an eye look at all. You need more in your crease than just a transition shade and a deepening shade IMO. Also does anyone else get so annoyed when they see ol kam use her fingers for the majority of the eye look? Don’t get me wrong I will use my finger sometimes to pack on shadow to make it more intense. But I always start out by “mapping out” where I want the shimmer to go on my lid with a flat eye brush then take my finger to add the extra intensity and then blend it. She literally just rubs her finger all over her lid and she swears it looks good. She has the camera super zoomed in and her skin is a WRECK. Jesus I’m only 10 minutes in and this post is already long. But I feel like this helps the ones who don’t want to sit through her 40 minutes grwm. Why doesn’t she speed up parts or cut parts out of the video while editing? If We see you do it on one eye in regular speed then we don’t need to see the other one? We’ve got the picture kamhole. She said she was gonna try a half cut crease but she’s not very good at that. Maybe if you would practice instead of swatch and snap all day then you could actually be good at makeup. She filmed a first impression on the new Maybelline foundation but she’s not posting it because she forgot to use a primer? BITCH WHO CARES!!! that’s the dumbest excuse she’s came up with yet for not posting vids she’s “filmed”. Surprisingly I will compliment her on her hair in this vid. I think it looks nice at the length it’s at and it looks actually well taken care of and clean. The eye look is a mess because she clearly has no idea how to pair colors together to create a cohesive look. A lot of people think you can just throw whatever colors Are pretty together but that’s how you end up with shitty eye makeup. She really is so dumb I can’t stand it. I’m struggling to make it through this video but I’m doing it for you guys!! :respekt: I also would like to commend her on not doing a neutral brown crease with a frosty pink or champagne lid. Very shocking to see her with a different color on her eyes. Annoyed at how she thinks she’s truly good at makeup. If I was her I would be like “I know I’m not the best at makeup but I don’t claim to be. Makeup is a big hobby of mine but I’m not this amazing beauty guru” I really think she thinks her makeup skills are equivalent to some of the really amazing YT’rs. I’d love to see her try a cut crease or a double winged liner or a reverse ombré eye look. That would be a shit show id pay to see. The shadow she used on her brow bone is clearly not for the brow bone. That’s definitely something you would use on your lid because it’s basically CHUNKY GLITTER. I know makeup has no rules or whatever but there’s still basic guidelines on what to do and not to do to get a nice outcome. Idk if it’s her lighting or what but the contour powder she used looks HELLA orange on her face. Didn’t look orange in the palette. Plus it looks patchy and muddy as hell on her skin. Wtf you can never see her blush?? Is it because she’s scared and puts a tap of blush on her cheeks or is her lighting that blown out and bright? Her contour looks like a turd. We were all thinking it. I have never seen someone take so long to do lip liner. I wish she would stop calling products “she” & “her”. When other people do it it doesn’t bother me that bad but when you’re pushing 40 and you’re talking about a liquid lip saying “oooo she thick” I’m sorry sit down bitch. Stay in your frosty pink lane. The way she applies setting spray is so fucking weird. She does like a very slow dipping motion with her hand while she’s spraying the product. And not to mention she’s holding it 40 feet from her face but says she can’t feel it touching her face. Idk maybe don’t hold it at arms length in my opinion. Why is she disappointed in the primer if she bought it knowing it wasn’t what she liked. Why try something knowing you won’t like it and then when you don’t you give it an all around negative review? Dumb ass? Why is she always smiling when talking about duke’s passing? I close out every time the bloopers come up because I cant watch them. She’s been doing the same style of bloops and intro to her bloops for like 5 years. Just put like 25 seconds of some actual funny bloops at the end and call it a day kamel. Maybe accidentally getting some mascara on your face or saying something that’s genuinely funny at the moment and not rehearsed ;) Okay bitches this han signing off on all your young wild and smokin a pack of day news. Hope to see you guys soon with another segment of BITCH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. PS- Won’t do another one of these for a while because she posts 3 times a year :rofl:

-Han
Learner
Learner

Post by -Han »

Sorry for the long post you guys. I just have to comment every time she does some dumb shit. Plus her videos are an hour long

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

-Han wrote:Sorry for the long post you guys. I just have to comment every time she does some dumb shit. Plus her videos are an hour long
Thank you Han. I just can't watch and give her money. She's so damn stupid. Go watch her Snapchat. She spent five minutes begging subbies for a Mac blush. Offered to buy it at first in exchange for them buying one of her children. And then just went in begging for it from any subbie who has an extra. Really Kamel? Every time I think you can't possibly sink lower. No wonder her husband doesn't sleep in the room anymore. She's a skank.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Thank you, Han! Wow, you really took one for the team with that one! You're the MVP today! :respekt: :gj:

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

I could not believe she spent like 10 minutes talking about some damn MAC blush and actually had the audacity to ask someone to send it to her if they had it. "I need it for my job!!!" :roll:

Geyer
Talker
Talker

Post by Geyer »

She's pretty good at blending shadow she says. Hmmmmm look at all that skipping she left on her eyelid! Ha! She is such a joke. She says she's not Jaclyn hill but she knows how to blend Image. Your eyelid says different Kam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Han!! Thank you so much!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

-Han wrote:Sorry for the long post you guys. I just have to comment every time she does some dumb shit. Plus her videos are an hour long
No Han, you’re my fucking hero for making it through the whole video and giving us this amazing play by play. You rock!!!!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

I’m sorry, but she needs to grow up. She needs to go to bed at a normal time and get up with her children at the time the rest of the world gets up. It’s not like once in awhile she’s up because she is out, or has insomnia, or whatever. It is every night, and then pretty much every day she sleeps till noon or close to it. Grow the fuck up!!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

I have chronic pain that keeps me up at night, but that doesn’t mean I sleep till noon the next day. I’m 36 and I know literally NO ONE my age who does this.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Angel227 wrote:I have chronic pain that keeps me up at night, but that doesn’t mean I sleep till noon the next day. I’m 36 and I know literally NO ONE my age who does this.

I’m so sorry you’re going through pain. I’m the same age as you.
We are responsible adults! I work from home, new mom to a 18 months old. The latest I would ever wake up fiu the week is 9am as the latest.

Even when I was childless lol I would wake up early around the same time.

She can’t sleep without Duke?! That’s total BS

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Don't you dare apologize for the long post. I love reading long posts. You're also my new hero. Thanks for taking one for the team. ImageImage
She has NO skills in makeup whatsoever. I DO commend her for not using her typical frosty pink eyeshadow for once. That's the only credit I'm giving her. She is a lazy piece of garbage. I can't believe she stooped low enough to BEG her little followers to give her a fucking blush. I bet she has that color already. Hell she probably HAS it and it's stuffed in the back of a drawer! Idiot.

I'm sure some poor sap(probably Erin) will find one and send it to her. I can't imagine WHY. Except for the fact that Erin worships the ground she walks on. So she will do everything in her power to find one so she looks like the hero and she will love her again and spend time with her instead of Terra.

Also, WTF is she doing out until the wee hours and then up all night because Tony slept on the couch? Bitch he wanted to get away from you! I also didn't need to hear "he will come upstairs once he wakes up and be ready to go" UM... EW! Keep that to yourself woman! I doubt he wants to touch you with a ten foot pole you nasty ass.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

What’s the need of mentioning that kind of private stuff?! I don’t follow anyone that mentions ever their private time together, I hate when she calls it “adult time” doesn’t her kids follow her? But she can easily say “bitch” “fuck me up” and other atrocities
Classy classy Kamel

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:gj: Han
I love it a thorough recap of a video that I now don’t have to see.
Long is great in my book. :toss:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Some of the things that come out of her mouth. I guess she wants her followers to know every
bit of her life. She is WeirdT with no boundaries. Nothing is off limits.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Laloca28 wrote:
Angel227 wrote:I have chronic pain that keeps me up at night, but that doesn’t mean I sleep till noon the next day. I’m 36 and I know literally NO ONE my age who does this.

I’m so sorry you’re going through pain. I’m the same age as you.
We are responsible adults! I work from home, new mom to a 18 months old. The latest I would ever wake up fiu the week is 9am as the latest.

Even when I was childless lol I would wake up early around the same time.

She can’t sleep without Duke?! That’s total BS

Thank you for your kind words ImageImage

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I have so much to say, and none of it is goodT

The begging for the blush was pathetic. Really?? You NEED that color? Do you not have 50 other blushes close to the same color? Why, exactly, do you need it for your job? And, no, most people don’t buy 2 or 3 of a color, because it goes bad and it takes a long time to use up a blush

Keep saying how you can’t sleep without Duke. We know you just want a new puppy. You uncaring, ungrateful, sorry excuse for a human being!

juicygossip002
Talker
Talker

Post by juicygossip002 »

Ellgranger wrote:
juicygossip002 wrote:Guess what ladies...Its SNOWING where I live. lol. Completely off topic but OMG I live in Louisiana and the other day it was hot like in the 80s. We never get snow here. whoop whoop. Anyhow I'm reading about the kamel's snaps and just shaking my head. I use to watch her snap chat and had to unsubscribe because of the constant snaps about this lipstick swatch and how preeeeetee it looks. I swear her snaps are so long you can take a shower, eat dinner take a nap and by the time you get back to it you still wont hear the end of her nonsense.

Yesssss hey girl. I’m in lake Charles. We got a couple inches over here! So cool!! I couldn’t believe it!
:tu: I know I'm still like wahhh?! we got snow. I liked it until this morning. my car door froze. lol I got it open eventually though.
It aint gossip if its da truth

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”