OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines - 22

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines -

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

juicygossip002 wrote:Guess what ladies...Its SNOWING where I live. lol. Completely off topic but OMG I live in Louisiana and the other day it was hot like in the 80s. We never get snow here. whoop whoop. Anyhow I'm reading about the kamel's snaps and just shaking my head. I use to watch her snap chat and had to unsubscribe because of the constant snaps about this lipstick swatch and how preeeeetee it looks. I swear her snaps are so long you can take a shower, eat dinner take a nap and by the time you get back to it you still wont hear the end of her nonsense.
Omg my sister lives there and sent me pictures this morning because I didn't believe her! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

juicygossip002
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by juicygossip002 »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
juicygossip002 wrote:Guess what ladies...Its SNOWING where I live. lol. Completely off topic but OMG I live in Louisiana and the other day it was hot like in the 80s. We never get snow here. whoop whoop. Anyhow I'm reading about the kamel's snaps and just shaking my head. I use to watch her snap chat and had to unsubscribe because of the constant snaps about this lipstick swatch and how preeeeetee it looks. I swear her snaps are so long you can take a shower, eat dinner take a nap and by the time you get back to it you still wont hear the end of her nonsense.
Omg my sister lives there and sent me pictures this morning because I didn't believe her! Lol

LOL. IKR. yeah it was pretty thick. its like a once every few year event for us here
It aint gossip if its da truth

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by youtubeisfun »

I'm in Houston and could not believe my eyes when the snow started falling last night!

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

I just did some tests with the front and rear cameras for Snapchat. Using the rear makes it seem as if I was the driver. I can see Kamel doing that while waiting for Tony...IDK. thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

youtubeisfun wrote:
Laloca28 wrote:
She’s wasting a lot of time snapping and lip syncing IF she’s running “errands” who would snap so much while in the car not moving?

Every youtuber ever. :rofl:
I honestly don’t follow many, just a handful. I know Amrrzy does it and for her I also tap away lol

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Laloca28 wrote:I just did some tests with the front and rear cameras for Snapchat. Using the rear makes it seem as if I was the driver. I can see Kamel doing that while waiting for Tony...IDK. thoughts?

Okay so I wasn't totally delusional! She could be lieing as always then. Also, why are they going out AGAIN for Terra's birthday? I thought it was last weekend when she got drunk. I'm confused. Maybe I missed something when I was tapping through her nonsense.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I think she's driving. She had one snap with Terra sitting in the passenger seat and you could tell Terra wasn't behind the wheel.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Geyer wrote:I'm getting to the point where I can barely hate watch anymore. She lies nonstop. She HAD to bring up the puppy so no one is surprised when she gets one. She says it's too soon but that was all a front. You KNOW she's begging Tony and Mama Kam for one. She will say they insisted on it since she was having a hard time sleeping. She WAS driving in one of her snaps with Banjo in the back. She needs to be caught and taught a serious lesson.

It's grating on my nerves even more as she keeps bringing it up. Just to get extra attention. That's all this is. She doesn't miss him, she doesn't cry, she can sleep just fine. Now she's getting gifts from people. Image Someone from one of the companies she raves about sent her a bracelet with Duke's name on it. She was "crying" talking about it. Little do they know she pretty much murdered her dog for the hell of it because her bff got a puppy and she NEEDS one.

That's all I need to know for today. What a bitch. She's cold, heartless, manipulative....no doubt she was hoping to take in a bunch of gifts by kicking the dog out of the car or however she got rid of him. Fed him to a mountain lion, whatever, all for attention, presents, and to get the attention of having a puppy. Once that puppy outgrows his cuteness and he doesn't bring her attention, he'll be gone too. Just like non-existent third child, what's-his-name. Lousy piece of crap excuse for a human.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:PS why is she up self-tanning at 3-4am in December? Image lol

I wondered that, too. Maybe for the strip club tonight? She said her and Terra were going out.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

youtubeisfun wrote:
Laloca28 wrote:
She’s wasting a lot of time snapping and lip syncing IF she’s running “errands” who would snap so much while in the car not moving?

^^^^^. Best comment of my day :rofl:

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Laloca28 wrote:I just did some tests with the front and rear cameras for Snapchat. Using the rear makes it seem as if I was the driver. I can see Kamel doing that while waiting for Tony...IDK. thoughts?

I thought so!!! It would be easy to reverse the image that way. I think she has driven maybe twice....she's doing it on camera because we call her out on her BS.

Btw, Kamel, since you don't keep track of your lies, we need to remind you that you wear a size 9-9.5 shoe. We can remember your lies because we're not pathalogical liars. (Statement, not diag) Habitual liars forget what they spin but people without that habit can keep it all straight. All that to say if you want to keep your lies cohesive, just ask us. We'll tell you what you've said.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Laloca28 wrote:
youtubeisfun wrote:
Laloca28 wrote:

I honestly don’t follow many, just a handful. I know Amrrzy does it and for her I also tap away lol

Tackylynn Shill does it and makes a lot of the stupid noises that Baldy copies. Bush, JH is like 20 years younger than you. Do you really think you look cute?

It totally confuses me why she always thinks she's cute? Even if I didn't hate her, I wouldn't think she's cute. And what kind of person, who is crying, has the frame of mind to snap it and add a filter? If I'm crying, the very last thing I would do is pick up my phone and snap it. Completely staged and obvious. How does she think that looks normal at all? The fake sniffles? Bish, please!!! We're just not as stupid as you are.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Okay so I wasn't totally delusional! She could be lieing as always then. Also, why are they going out AGAIN for Terra's birthday? I thought it was last weekend when she got drunk. I'm confused. Maybe I missed something when I was tapping through her nonsense.

Last week, she said they were going out because Terra was busy this weekend. But apparently not because yesterday she said they were going out for her birthday with just her and Terra. I hope she gets busted drunk driving. That would be hilarious. The kids are old enough to catch on now. She wouldn't be able to hide it from them.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Maybe she thinks that the more she mentions Duke more brands will notice and send her beautiful arrangement of flowers or framed photos of her and Duke!? LMAO bitch NO ONE cares!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

HunnersX wrote:

Last week, she said they were going out because Terra was busy this weekend. But apparently not because yesterday she said they were going out for her birthday with just her and Terra. I hope she gets busted drunk driving. That would be hilarious. The kids are old enough to catch on now. She wouldn't be able to hide it from them.
I hope she gets busted either way. Whether she drinks or not. She has no business driving when she can't even pay her stupid fines. Even if she got it back because Mama paid for it that's still bullshit. She can't put awn her big girl panties and grow up. No, she has to act like a naive 20 something Image

I'm surprised there hasn't been snaps from their dinner yet. Unless she's waiting to go to the dive strip club or while they're in the car, so she looks "cool"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:

I hope she gets busted either way. Whether she drinks or not. She has no business driving when she can't even pay her stupid fines. Even if she got it back because Mama paid for it that's still bullshit. She can't put awn her big girl panties and grow up. No, she has to act like a naive 20 something

I'm surprised there hasn't been snaps from their dinner yet. Unless she's waiting to go to the dive strip club or while they're in the car, so she looks "cool"

If she’s driving, she can only blame herself if she gets caught.
Last week she said Terra wasn’t available this weekend for her birthday.
Is there a reason why they aren’t going to nice places for her birthday?
Or is she only showing the seedy crap?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What restaurant were they supposed to eat in?
Did she say?

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Soooo.... did she just forget that she said she was gonna post her GRWM today? The one she uploaded super late last night?

Another fucking GRWM/first impressions. Who wants to see this shit?!

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:Soooo.... did she just forget that she said she was gonna post her GRWM today? The one she uploaded super late last night?

Another fucking GRWM/first impressions. Who wants to see this shit?!

Nobody. It just shows off her lack of makeup prowess. While she's out shoplifting at the mall, she needs to go to a department store counter and ask for lessons. She looks jaundice ... I guess it's the filters but it could be her faux tan

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

She looks like a fucking moron in teenager clothing and even worse when she rips it up. It's not so preeeetyyyy

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”