OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines - 22

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OldT, On Probation w/RevokedT License & UnpaidT Fines -

Post by Yetta »

She doesn't even really have insomnia, she just has a messed up schedule. She sleeps plenty. It would be hard to go to sleep at a normal time when you wake up at noon. Today, she was in her robe at 1 pm snapping, and she didn't look like she had been up long.

Post by Guest »

Laloca28 wrote:What’s the need of mentioning that kind of private stuff?! I don’t follow anyone that mentions ever their private time together, I hate when she calls it “adult time” doesn’t her kids follow her? But she can easily say “bitch” “fuck me up” and other atrocities
Classy classy Kamel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg. Omg. She DID NOT say that did she?!?!? Not only do her kids follow her but her kids’ friends too!!! GROSS CAMWHORE!!!!!

Post by Guest »

You know this bitch only wants a new dog because she can show it on Snapchat. $10 says it’ll look like Zoe (Katy) or Canoli (Desi).

Post by Guest »

Y’all, the Duke situation got me riled up. I cannot stand this disgusting, self-absorbed, piece of trash woman anymore.

Patiently waiting for her 6 fans to defend her and call me out.......

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

ShillToMe wrote:Y’all, the Duke situation got me riled up. I cannot stand this disgusting, self-absorbed, piece of trash woman anymore.

I think your comment has been deleted ! She cannot handle the TRUTH! :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Good comment, Shill, and you didn't state ANYTHING that wasn't the truth.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

ShillToMe wrote:Y’all, the Duke situation got me riled up. I cannot stand this disgusting, self-absorbed, piece of trash woman anymore.

I'm sure Comment Cop Erin deleted it for her before she had the chance to see it. Depending on how long it was up. Nicole never reads her comments on YT. She has Erin do it for her and she deletes the "mean" ones. Image

She can't handle the truth. You know somewhere in that tiny brain of hers she knows all of this in the back of her mind and is terrified. She should be and I hope one day it catches up to her. If she would just be an adult and take the consequences for her actions id give her more credit. But she won't because she's too delusional and thinks she's this young, cute thing who does all of this shopping for her "JOB" and little snappers!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angel227 »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:

I'm sure Comment Cop Erin deleted it for her before she had the chance to see it. Depending on how long it was up. Nicole never reads her comments on YT. She has Erin do it for her and she deletes the "mean" ones. Image

She can't handle the truth. You know somewhere in that tiny brain of hers she knows all of this in the back of her mind and is terrified. She should be and I hope one day it catches up to her. If she would just be an adult and take the consequences for her actions id give her more credit. But she won't because she's too delusional and thinks she's this young, cute thing who does all of this shopping for her "JOB" and little snappers!

She really has Erin delete her comments? Have they admitted to this?

That comment was PERFECTION... the only thing I would have added is that not only doesn’t she pay her fines, she uses a PUBLIC DEFENDER.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Angel227 wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:

She really has Erin delete her comments? Have they admitted to this?

That comment was PERFECTION... the only thing I would have added is that not only doesn’t she pay her fines, she uses a PUBLIC DEFENDER.

I assume she does. I know she's mentioned before Erin has helped her with her account before so she has the information to get into her account and page. So I figure she has her delete comments for her. Hell the ones she actually does respond to I wouldn't be surprised if it was Erin doing the responding.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

So, her words: she rolled out of bed at around 2pm. What is she, a teenager who was out all night?

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

ShillToMe wrote:You know this bitch only wants a new dog because she can show it on Snapchat. $10 says it’ll look like Zoe (Katy) or Canoli (Desi).

I won't take that bet because I'd lose ten dollars. I'm 1000% sure you're right

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:So, her words: she rolled out of bed at around 2pm. What is she, a teenager who was out all night?

She gives white trash a bad name.

That was a great comment. Too bad she can't be bothered to hear the truth and determine to be a better person. She's a worthless piece of shit.

I guess we're responsible for her crapping on the Prism palette. We've been challenging her to do something besides her frosty pink eye. For all the bragging she's done about aaaaaallllll her brushes lately, she can't figure out how to use them at all!!! She's so basic she uses her fingers and omg I could go on and on - the Prism palette has a superior formula to those frosts you apply with your fingers, Baldy. Look up some YouTube tutorials and practice. Try brushes. You're pathetic.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

And she was sneak snapping Emma talking about boys so Emma wouldn't know. Why would you betray your child like that just to be in Snapchat? That's a mom boundary that you don't cross. Bitch.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I haven't watched Baldy yet today. That bitch. That violates your daughter's privacy. She's a teenager! Let her have discussions without her pathetic ass excuse for a mother whipping her phone out to SNAP it! That is an all time new low for you Kamel. Eat shit. You're NOT nor will you EVER be like Jaclyn. You're not 25, skinny, and have millions. You're 39, tall and wide, and living off your mother's and husbands salary. You don't do shit. You sleep all damn day, and are glued to your phone 24/7 because GOD FORBID you miss something on social media! Oh and you also sit on your fat ass starring out the window waiting for the UPS man...but today is Sunday so you can't get any packages. That's why you slept all day. Go fuck yourself.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t watched her today either. That is a boundary with Emma that you absolutely do not cross.
Baldy does not care about her role as a mother. Emma will probably never trust her with anything
important again. If I was Emma, I would go to Terra. At least she wouldn’t broadcast it. I keep saying
Kamel has reached a new low in boundaries that a regular woman would not cross. Today, she goes
even lower. (No Diagnosis.).

I know you read here Kamel.

You will never be a big influencer. Accept it and move on. You got your free PR. That’s the main thing.
One of the many reasons that you never went anywhere was you were too dang lazy to do enough YT.
You lied too much. We kept up with those. Mostly laziness and eventually everyone found out that you
were a thief. You have a horrible personality. Just look at what you did to your daughter today. Most
smart people know better than to believe you. Do YT now swatches on snap. You would make so much
more money and your subscribers you have left would appreciate it.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She disgusts me so much! I would NEVER do that to my daughter. i hate the way that she snaps her singing when Emma has specifically asked her NOT to do that. She is a horrible excuse for a mother.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Well written and you said the truth as to what we all feel about this piece of trash. Your comment should be plastered over ALL of her social media especially where she can't delete it. I wish she gets caught stealing again and gets in a lot of trouble. I don't like to wish ill will on people but I hope she goes to jail and maybe she will wake up and change to be a better human.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Did you guys see that she snapped Terra and her hubby without them knowing at the hockey game? I get the feeling she's trying to catch Terra at a bad angle or moment. I also feel that she is envious of Terra. She blamed her when they went for ice cream some time ago when it was really for her fat arse. I hate this insecure, disgusting piece of shit. The begging of the blush was so cringy to listen to....I wonder if she played it back to hear how desperate she sounded?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Kamshit needs to buy a decent bra...her boobs are almost touching her kamel... :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

nattydread wrote:Kamshit needs to buy a decent bra...her boobs are almost touching her kamel... :rofl:

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://postimg.org/image/wcap8tba9/]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>image</span><span>/</span><span>wcap8tba9</span><span>/][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>s8</span><span>.</span><span>postimg</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>wcap8tba9</span><span>/</span><span>Screenshot</span><span>_</span><span>20171209</span><span>-</span><span>170520</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Nah, she's so tiny....she only needs to wear those lacy little bralettes that don't offer any support. You know, because she always shops at Forever 21! :rofl:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”