#WhatInTheHellWasGarnierThinking? - Pt 21

ruby34
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #WhatInTheHellWasGarnierThinking? - Pt 21

Post by ruby34 »

Oh wow. I really just wanted to punch her in the face just now. When she ranted about what happened with Tony and Emma. Oh. My. Word. My husband WAS hit by a car on the highway while he was trying to help a friend who was stalled out (his BODY was hit, he wasn’t in a car at the time) and I DID get that phone call. I did not have time to sit there and whine for five minutes on social media. No, I went straight to the ER and stayed off my phone for a couple DAYS in fact, because I just wanted to be around him and spend time with him. This lady was raving about Blue cheese in the next minute and a half. Those were some fake ass tears which were only assisted by that fake ass fildter.

ruby34
Learner
Learner

Post by ruby34 »

Oh and before I got annoyed about that, I was going to come on here and say, why is she so worried about PmBD whatever when she clearly smokes on the daily. That most definitely is a shit ton of carcinogens she’s inhaling straight into her lungs. Idiot.

Also, if she really had any medical background, especially as a nurse, she would be able to explain the chemical a little more instead of just saying, “It’s bad. Google it but do what you want.” And supplying a list of products. Lame.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

ruby34 wrote:Oh wow. I really just wanted to punch her in the face just now. When she ranted about what happened with Tony and Emma. Oh. My. Word. My husband WAS hit by a car on the highway while he was trying to help a friend who was stalled out (his BODY was hit, he wasn’t in a car at the time) and I DID get that phone call. I did not have time to sit there and whine for five minutes on social media. No, I went straight to the ER and stayed off my phone for a couple DAYS in fact, because I just wanted to be around him and spend time with him. This lady was raving about Blue cheese in the next minute and a half. Those were some fake ass tears which were only assisted by that fake ass fildter.
Ruby,
I am truly sorry that you actually had to go through that. I can't imagine. Your husband trying to help a friend and ends up in the hospital. ImageImage

"What would I do without him"??? She means, "What would I do without my chauffeur "??!! Heartless bitch.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

BooBooMagoo
Learner
Learner

Post by BooBooMagoo »

Wait, I know I've missed a lot but I was just watching Camhole's snaps and it looks like she has a new upper plate. Anyone else notice this?!

Geyer
Talker
Talker

Post by Geyer »

So....no Jouer foundation "wear test" yet? Why does she even say she's going to film videos anymore? Everyone knows she's a liar! And I came here post the same thing as ruby34. She's worried about a toxin in her skincare, but she inhales a toxin multiple times a day? Seems logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruby34
Learner
Learner

Post by ruby34 »

Thank you BD. We were very very lucky/blessed and he’s okay now!!! It’s just frustrating to see someone like her play that for sympathy.

Okay I looked up MSDS (again, she would know what that is if she’s had any sort of medical or cosmetology license) on the chemical she keeps ranting about. It’s barely even an irritant in its pure form and can only be used in the smallest quantities in cosmetic use. But, maybe she should be scared because it’s used as a disinfectant in medical and dental offices. :rofl:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

[quote="BooBooMagoo"]Wait, I know I've missed a lot but I was just watching Camhole's snaps and it looks like she has a new upper plate. Anyone else notice this?![/quote
I noticed her top teeth looked different, too.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ruby34 wrote:Thank you BD. We were very very lucky/blessed and he’s okay now!!! It’s just frustrating to see someone like her play that for sympathy.

Okay I looked up MSDS (again, she would know what that is if she’s had any sort of medical or cosmetology license) on the chemical she keeps ranting about. It’s barely even an irritant in its pure form and can only be used in the smallest quantities in cosmetic use. But, maybe she should be scared because it’s used as a disinfectant in medical and dental offices. :rofl:
No I fully agree with you! She does this all the time. She has to make everything about her and screw everyone else. It is frustrating, and I especially hate when she's mean to the dogs. Did you hear her through those fake ass tears complaining that Banjo wanted a treat?? She's a terrible person. I hate to say that about someone but she really is a nasty human being.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Ruby34, I'm so glad your husband was okay.

She's a heartless, thoughtless idiot.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Ruby, I'm sorry you went through that.

But, seriously, why was she fake acting upset over an accident that didn't happen? Then, why was she so mean to Banjo? She wasn't joking, she had a horrible look on her face and said "I'm gonna fuck you up", over him wanting a damn treat. God, I hate her.

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

ruby34 wrote:Oh wow. I really just wanted to punch her in the face just now. When she ranted about what happened with Tony and Emma. Oh. My. Word. My husband WAS hit by a car on the highway while he was trying to help a friend who was stalled out (his BODY was hit, he wasn’t in a car at the time) and I DID get that phone call. I did not have time to sit there and whine for five minutes on social media. No, I went straight to the ER and stayed off my phone for a couple DAYS in fact, because I just wanted to be around him and spend time with him. This lady was raving about Blue cheese in the next minute and a half. Those were some fake ass tears which were only assisted by that fake ass fildter.
Oh Ruby, I'm so sorry. How terrifying that must have been!!! I lost a friend that way. Is he ok now?

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:Exactly that was just a shoe box. No fancy packaging and a "Sorry we missed you" at the party note. She bought them so it would look like they cared that she didn't show up to a party she wasn't I invited to.

I really think that IF she had been invited to the TF party, she would have at least gone to their hard opening the next day, in part to see if she could scam free stuff. I think she went for the Garnier thing. Honestly, if it was you and you were invited to the party but missed it, and you were there for the day anyway, wouldn't you at least go by the boutique for the opening the next day? I sure as hell would if that's why I went in the first place.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Waaaaaaahhh tony almost got in an accident....he didnt so thank god for protecting your husband. Oh look i have a flower crown on me. What an idiotImage

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

budda83 wrote:Waaaaaaahhh tony almost got in an accident....he didnt so thank god for protecting your husband. Oh look i have a flower crown on me. What an idiot[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 17ebf3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171031</span><span>/</span><span>ccaae5e59d4f697794b57cdf5117ebf3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I'll never understand her. Oh Tony's mom is having a heart attack so I'm going to sit and snap you about how inconvenient it is. Oh Tony almost died, so I'm going to make sure to show you my little tears so you know that I'm upset. I'll never understand people who get on Snapchat to cry and exploit their faux distress. Bitch, please

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:
Oh Ruby, I'm so sorry. How terrifying that must have been!!! I lost a friend that way. Is he ok now?
Ruby, I am so sorry to hear that too. I hope he is okay now too. :love2:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yeah, look at her face when she’s mad at the dog. All he wants is a treat. It’s interrupting her fake speech

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

That makes me so sad for her dogs!
Last edited by Yetta on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

HunnersX wrote:
budda83 wrote:Waaaaaaahhh tony almost got in an accident....he didnt so thank god for protecting your husband. Oh look i have a flower crown on me. What an idiot[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 17ebf3.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171031</span><span>/</span><span>ccaae5e59d4f697794b57cdf5117ebf3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I'll never understand her. Oh Tony's mom is having a heart attack so I'm going to sit and snap you about how inconvenient it is. Oh Tony almost died, so I'm going to make sure to show you my little tears so you know that I'm upset. I'll never understand people who get on Snapchat to cry and exploit their faux distress. Bitch, please
The one about his mom really got under my skin. Especially when she asked for prayers and NEVER updated anyone as to how she was doing. She should have kept her big dentured mouth shut. That's nobody's business but the family.

Once again, she had to make it all about her. Same with today.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

jackieanne wrote:Yeah, look at her face when she’s mad at the dog. All he wants is a treat. It’s interrupting her fake speech

God forbid something happened to tony......she would be out on the streets. No way to feed her kids. No will....no money for her kids......nothing.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Mama Kamel and Tony's mom would have to take over

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”