The Selfish Cow, The Pig & Adventures of the Manbun - Pt 20

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Selfish Cow, The Pig & Adventures of the Manbun - Pt

Post by tar »

The screenshots everyone has give me life.

Kamel looks like a triangle with a little head on top.
I don't know what to say about Erin that I haven't already said. She has definitely put on some weight and
she just looks like a block or square with a head rolling around on top.

I am being very mean and I am sorry but after you look at them from their snaps, Snows and Danielle's
snaps you just see so much more.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I agree, Tar. I like Danielle! Erin is way more likeable with other people. She is just annoying with Kamel.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:What is Snow's snap and IG handles again? I missed them the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Both of them are: thedjsnow

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

jackieanne wrote:I agree, Tar. I like Danielle! Erin is way more likeable with other people. She is just annoying with Kamel.
If Erin would quit worshipping Kamel and take after Danielle she really could do so much better.
Danielle makes faces sometimes on snap. But I don't think she acts crazy in videos.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohsnapp »

I thought a tattoo also but maybe it is something they are just tagging along for

ruby34
Learner
Learner

Post by ruby34 »

Erin needs to get her damn Minnie Mouse out to cuddle with. And what the hell is up with "struggle bus?"

Y'all called it, Kam looks like a triangle. She needs to stop spending money on extra makeup she doesn't need and hire a personal shopper, even if it's just a one time thing. Ripped up sweatshirts that look like something Frank from Shameless would wear aren't doing her any favors. Forever 21 is for children. I'm four years younger than her and neither college aged nieces nor myself shop there. I have more respect for Erin shopping at the Disney store. It's her thing. At least she isn't trying to be someone else.

And whoever mentioned the smell whenever their "lil' subbies" lean in for a selfie nailed it. That's all I could think about while watching their snaps. Barf.

ruby34
Learner
Learner

Post by ruby34 »

Can someone post Danielle's IG/SC handles? She seems like a sweet person and I would like to follow her too.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Danielle's snap is daniellerae.xo

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

okay, it appears Danielle had an appointment at Makeup Forever. Kamel and the Troll tagged along. It was OBVIOUS that the appointment was Danielle's (she was the one staying for the week and the other 2 were going home). They were talking to Danielle and the 2 houligans were following behind. Of course, when they get home, kamel will be all "I was invited to Makeup Forever and toured their offices, blah blah blah"

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It looks like the hangers on will get some Makeup Forever goodies.
No wonder they stayed. Snow said Danielle had another makeup appointment this
afternoon. I wonder if the idiots are going to just go to that too. We will have to see.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did you notice how nice Danielle tried to dress compare to Lurch and the Troll?

They looked like they were in wrinkled tee shirts. It's disrespectful to go to
an appointment like that, especially as a hanger-on and look like they do.
At least try to look nice if you are going to bully your way in on someone
else's appointment. :roll:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

tar wrote:It looks like the hangers on will get some Makeup Forever goodies.
No wonder they stayed. Snow said Danielle had another makeup appointment this
afternoon. I wonder if the idiots are going to just go to that too. We will have to see.
That's the only reason they went. I am sure it was Kamels idea. She just wants as much free shit as she can get. Greedy bitch. I feel bad for Danielle. How the hell was she supposed to explain that? She probably felt really awkward walking in there with those two idiots who shouldn't be there in the first place! If I worked there I'd kick them out or make them wait. They didn't have an appointment.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

That really pisses me off. Danielle and Snow are too sweet to say anything. Erin and Kamel do NOT belong there. The appointment was for Danielle. Like I said before how does that make her look when she's got two disgusting idiots following her around? They have been wearing the same clothes for three days. Kamel hasn't put on a fucking bra. Erin has been wearing t shirts and sweating. With all that walking they did yesterday they're pretty gross. Erin's 13 second shower last night isn't going to help. They need to go home. Kamel needs to get her ass home where it belongs. She does not need to be out gallivanting the city. She hasn't earned that. She doesn't have a job, she doesn't do anything around the house, she doesn't care about her family. I really really can't wait for her mother to move in. She will be miserable and I am looking forward to it. I hope she makes her sell all of her crap. Well, donate all the unexpired stuff and trash the rest. Only let her keep a certain amount. Cut off the credit cards. Give her cash so she can't online shop. I know that won't stop her from stealing but at least she wouldn't have access to the bank account.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

I found Snow, thank you Tar! So far I like him and Danielle a lot. I feel sorry for them. They probably were nice to the Kamel and Pigpen the first day because they had no choice, and now they can't get rid of them.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

In Erin's last snap (more evident when you watch the actual snap), you can see Danielle cringing with her entire being like "when the fuck are you gross losers going home already?!" They need to realize their place and see themselves. Danielle and Snow are too nice, and they did not come to NYC to spend more than half their time with a dirty troll and Lurch.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Forgot the pic:

ImageImage

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

In Danielle's snaps as they're walking around Makeup Forever, Kamel is right behind one of the employees! Danielle is all the way in the back. Wtf! That was HER appointment shouldn't she be in front? That is so rude! And she's staying with Erin another day! Trouble in Paradise Kamel?? Tony doesn't want you to come home does he? I can't say I blame him.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:That's the only reason they went. I am sure it was Kamels idea. She just wants as much free shit as she can get. Greedy bitch. I feel bad for Danielle. How the hell was she supposed to explain that? She probably felt really awkward walking in there with those two idiots who shouldn't be there in the first place! If I worked there I'd kick them out or make them wait. They didn't have an appointment.

Here you are walking into a PRIVATE APPOINTMENT at Makeup Forever and right behind you straggles
in two uninvited guests. Lurch and Troll acted like they belonged there. Talking over Danielle. Walking
in front of her like it was their appointment. I am sure Danielle called Makeup Forever to apologize for
the bumpkins that came along with her. Pitiful.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:In Danielle's snaps as they're walking around Makeup Forever, Kamel is right behind one of the employees! Danielle is all the way in the back. Wtf! That was HER appointment shouldn't she be in front? That is so rude! And she's staying with Erin another day! Trouble in Paradise Kamel?? Tony doesn't want you to come home does he? I can't say I blame him.

Yes, the idiots took over Danielle's appointment and left her stuck in the back. I agree she should have been
front and center. Lurch and Troll should be seen but not heard. They acted like it was their appointment.
No manners.

I bet Tony doesn't care if she comes home or not. She's just a problem for him. Someone else to run places.
She's like a teenager. I think there's some trouble at home. Think of the peace and quiet without her.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Okay, Danielle is TOO nice. Why she let those two tag along for her appointment is just beyond me. Kamel's whole "we decided to stay another night" bullshit should have been "we decided to ride Danielle's coattails and see what free shit we can get at Makeup Forever tomorrow!"

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”